Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

You dipshit. Stop dipshittin. From his “manifesto”:

“Before I begin I will say that I was not born racist nor grew up to be racist. I simply became racist after I learned the truth.
I started browsing 4chan in May 2020 after extreme boredom, remember this was during the outbreak of covid. I would normally browse /k/ because I’m a gun nut and /out/ because I love the outdoors and I eventually wound up on /pol/. There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, that blacks are disproportionately killing Whites, that the average black takes $700,000 from tax-payers in their lifetime, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this. From there, I also found other sites, like…”
Have you a link?

You dipshit. Stop dipshittin. From his “manifesto”:

“Before I begin I will say that I was not born racist nor grew up to be racist. I simply became racist after I learned the truth.
I started browsing 4chan in May 2020 after extreme boredom, remember this was during the outbreak of covid. I would normally browse /k/ because I’m a gun nut and /out/ because I love the outdoors and I eventually wound up on /pol/. There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, that blacks are disproportionately killing Whites, that the average black takes $700,000 from tax-payers in their lifetime, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this. From there, I also found other sites, like…”
Nothing about Tucker or Trump. Perhaps you're hearing voices.

If you notice the right wing try to blame the left for doing exactly what they are. It's crazy but it works on stupid people.

Still nothing about Tucker and Trump. In a court of law, you have no case.
Asked and answered. Man you’re scared to confront what the right wing movement is birthing. Murderous hateful white men who think they are being replaced as a plan like Tucker shouts on his show. It’s sad but true. Keep your eyes and ears closed if you want but the question to answer is …. Why? Why do you stand up for Tuckers replacement theory promotions? Answer? Do you think he’s right maybe?

I bet you can't wait to denounce people to the Ministry of Truth for the crime of Wrongthink.
You RWI ‘s own that ^^^^^

No way I would follow the lead of you CULT Members.

Looks like you may have slipped away from the flock.
Now do as you’re told and rejoin with the other Sheep. BAAAAAA.

Asked and answered. Man you’re scared to confront what the right wing movement is birthing. Murderous hateful white men who think they are being replaced as a plan like Tucker shouts on his show. It’s sad but true. Keep your eyes and ears closed if you want but the question to answer is …. Why? Why do you stand up for Tuckers replacement theory promotions? Answer? Do you think he’s right maybe?
Sure. There's some truth in what he says. Why are democrats ignoring the border?

Why do you keep focusing on the same 2 or three lines and NOT the 180 pages of Tucker Carlson/Alt Right/Trumpian nonsense about "white genocide" and "Replacement theory".

I only read the first 45 pages of his rantings, and frankly, he'd have been right at home with our resident racists like Lisa558 and Ray from Cleveland.
Are Lisa and Ray self-described leftist authoritarians and eco-fascists?

Forum List

Back