Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Just another brainwashed GOPer with no clue what Dems believe at this point. Change the gd channel/whatever...
but you know what all GOP folks are thinking though right? Your skill set is so superior to ours. Right?

Come on self loather let's hear from you.

Like all brainwashed GOP rubes, so many labels and garbage in he has no clue whatsoever and will believe anything....
way to ignore this statement

'I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category'

Like all brainwashed GOP rubes, so many labels and garbage in he has no clue whatsoever and will believe anything....
No asshat we no longer allow you to get away with the lies the leftist ideology is a violent and deadly agenda but we will counter it force with force Wait and see

way to ignore this statement

That is the same mindset that tried to blame Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her website that the shooter never saw.

No asshat we no longer allow you to get away with the lies the leftist ideology is a violent and deadly agenda but we will counter it force with force Wait and see
You're dangerous fools politically. Try reality....Rioters are criminals, not Dems or libs or "leftists". And that was 2 YEARS AGO lol for all practical purposes. Change the channel, ignoramus dupe of the Greedy...

You're dangerous fools politically. Try reality....Rioters are criminals, not Dems or libs or "leftists". And that was 2 YEARS AGO lol for all practical purposes. Change the channel, ignoramus dupe of the Greedy...
I just want to know what this sentence means?

So, IOW, you think you know what he is thinking. I told you those foil helmets don't work.
He is a lonely brainwashed ignorant racist RW fool....J live 40 miles from Buffalo, 72% Trump 99.5% white just like this poor schnook....Just like Brexiteers, the more ignorant and rural you are, the more you are open to RW idiocy and hate the other....a disaster...

He is a lonely brainwashed ignorant racist RW fool....J live 40 miles from Buffalo, 72% Trump 99.5% white just like this poor schnook....Just like Brexiteers, the more ignorant and rural you are, the more you are open to RW idiocy and hate the other....a disaster...
what's this line mean?

I see nothing about right wing anywhere in the manifesto. I see left. You're confused as usual.

well it's all over this forum what demofks think. and they all avoid the message in the manifesto of the fk that killed all those people. Self loathing isn't pretty
I know a million people like this kid, rural upstate NY and GOP all the way...-born in Buffalo. What he says is propaganda insanity...

I know a million people like this kid, rural upstate NY and GOP all the way...-born in Buffalo. What he says is propaganda insanity...
what he said is what he said. What you say is propaganda. learn the difference.

you still didn't answer what this means?

WHERE IS THE GD MANIFESTO, THIS LINK IS MORE CRAP, super dupe.... He's a GOP nut job just like you, luckily you're not nuts I hope....

He's a left-winger, as he stated himself.

WHERE IS THE GD MANIFESTO, THIS LINK IS MORE CRAP, super dupe.... He's a GOP nut job just like you, luckily you're not nuts I hope....
still waiting on what the line he wrote meant. you keep denying it wasn't there.

gop propaganda gobbledigook, dupe. Where is the GD manifesto, not this gop cherry picking bs bumper stickers for the chumps? He probably believes the new BS GOP political spectrum lol, where all dictatorships are LW and RW is freedom and unicorns everywhere...

gop propaganda gobbledigook, dupe. Where is the GD manifesto, not this gop cherry picking bs bumper stickers for the chumps? He probably believes the new BS GOP political spectrum lol, where all dictatorships are LW and RW is freedom and unicorns everywhere...
the link is in post #1 of the OP. why didn't you read it?

Forum List

Back