Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

Right about now, Johnny is rethinking his position. Apparently he has too strong of a conscience to argue such idiotic positions as W.

But you ran from this question:

“How is saying no to baby farms telling a woman what she can do with her body”
It's her property. It's her choice. There's nothing morally wrong with it. Right?

No different than her kidney, right? Can she sell her kidney?

It’s not her choice to set up a a commercial agency to write her a check.

I am opposed to setting up the agency that writes the check. That has nothing to do with her choice to terminate her pregnancy with your creepy nose stuck in it.
No different than a kidney. Why are you telling her what she can do with her kidney?

No different than a kidney. Why are you telling her what she can do with her kidney?
I didn’t say she can’t sell her kidney.

You are making a false equivalence.

A fetus is not a life sustaining organ.
When a fetus is separated it is dead and the risk to the birth mother is reduced

A healthy kidney is a life sustaining organ.
When a healthy kidney is removed the risk to the health of the donor increases.

A kidney and fetus are different. You have failed once again Saint _Ding

I just noticed this phrase in Jefferson’s letter to the Danberry Baptists

the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions”

Saint Ding’s opinion on aborttion becomes violent “action“ against pregnant woman when his opinion is placed in the power of Christianized white males in state legislatures, state attorneys general, in governors, in the Republican party in general and in Don Trump and the Supreme Court that he himself created.to give such corrupt and violent power to the states.

The government telling both genders they can’t sell a kidney is not a violent act against the heath and safety of the donors but in fact it is the opposite.

Saint_Ding’d kidney argument is stupid

playtime said: Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists. The Final Letter, as Sent

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

Forum List

Back