🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando

See, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't with you guys.

What these leaders did was a formality. It is an international nicety on a level with wiping one's runny nose in public.

The foolishness is in imagining that there was anything more to it than that.

Ohh bullshit. What else are they going to do?

When they dont say anything what do you say about that? :badgrin:

When they do say something what do you say about that? :badgrin:

See the diff?
The difference is, I understand that they will go through the formality and not believe them.

Yeah, but with one you can use it as your fake proof they are down with Terrorism

With the other you can only claim their words are lies

See the diff?
The difference is, I understand that they will go through the formality and not believe them.

Yeah, but with one you can use it as your fake proof they are down with Terrorism

Disregard everything they say. Especially something as inconsequential as sorry I stepped on your toe.

Local Islamic leaders condemn Orlando attack
TCPalm · 42 minutes ago
"It's a shocking thing," Nefzi said. Leaders of the local
mosque where alleged Orlando mass shooter Mateen regularly prayed have condemned the act …

Bay Area Muslims Condemn Orlando Shooter, Show Solidarity With Victims
NBC Bay Area · 3 hours ago
Members of Muslim communities in the South Bay bowed in prayer Sunday night asking that those injured in the …

Islamic Center of New England Condemns Orlando Attack
Patch · 1 hour ago
Sharon, MA - The Sharon-based
Islamic Center of New England has condemned an attack on an Orlando gay …

Inland Empire Muslims condemn Orlando nightclub shooting
The Sun16 hours ago
Jun 12, 2016 · Inland Empire Muslim leaders joined their counterparts around the world Sunday in mourning the victims of the
Orlando shooting and condemning the man ...

sadly too little too late. Stop them, report them, teach them not to hate and violence has no place in Islam before they kill.

I actually was just talking to my dad about this, yesterday CAIR came out with the strongest condemnation of Islamic terrorism that I have seen from them. Certainly much stronger than the fool of a President we have or any of the idiotic liberals on this board have mustered.

When W condemned Islamofacism he did something about it. When Obama, the Beast and these Muslim "leaders" speak in vague platitudes with a nod and a wink, it's not constructive or impressive.

What these leaders did was a formality. It is an international nicety on a level with wiping one's runny nose in public.

The foolishness is in imagining that there was anything more to it than that.

Of course, that only applies to Muslims.

I actually was just talking to my dad about this, yesterday CAIR came out with the strongest condemnation of Islamic terrorism that I have seen from them. Certainly much stronger than the fool of a President we have or any of the idiotic liberals on this board have mustered.

There have been plenty of strong condemnations of terrorism, they just get routinely ignored.

See the diff?

Disregard everything they say. Especially something as inconsequential as sorry I stepped on your toe.

They didnt say sorry because it wasnt them

Not going through the formality only means they are impolite.

Gotcha, they cant really ever mean it. They're just doing it to fool you because they're really evil. Got it!

Well, talk is cheap. Do these nations actually practice tolerance towards LGBTs at home? Iran? Iraq? from everything I see their practices are opposite of their statements. and at the same time you have some christian groups who constantly spout off against Gays but in practice, they are not going around killing them as they do in the ME. so yes, talk is cheap

Forum List

Back