Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Basically, to the forum rightwingers and so called libertarians, the only good blacks are accommodationist Negroes who act like House slaves because they're not scary, anyone black thats willing to stand up to them and put them in their place are bad blacks, your point is understood.

Basically, to the forum rightwingers and so called libertarians, the only good blacks are accommodationist Negroes who act like House slaves because they're not scary, anyone black thats willing to stand up to them and put them in their place are bad blacks, your point is understood.

Umm no. The only blacks worth knowing are those who don't put black above anything else. Those who don't have a black agenda. Same as every other group.

Why are you unhappy with equality?

He made the mistake of saying it outloud.

WHY?? He doesn't give a good damn about you leftists and your unwavering support of any and all things muslim-- your extreme dislike of any and all things Jewish and Christian.. he's courting THE RIGHT'S vote, CONSERVATIVES.. Go worry about your own worthless candidates. I hear Weiner wants to run for Governor, LMFAO- Be sure to ask him to use his new penis trouser pic for that photo op!! ;-)

Umm no. The only blacks worth knowing are those who don't put black above anything else. Those who don't have a black agenda. Same as every other group.

Why are you unhappy with equality?

As long as there is inequality because people are black a voice must be heard and if blacks were accommodationists Negroes nothing would change. You just don't like those that tell it like it is because it makes you feel uncomfortable, thats why House slaves like Cain and Allen West suit you because they never and never will address white racism.

WHY?? He doesn't give a good damn about you leftists and your unwavering support of any and all things muslim-- your extreme dislike of any and all things Jewish and Christian.. he's courting THE RIGHT'S vote, CONSERVATIVES.. Go worry about your own worthless candidates. I hear Weiner wants to run for Governor, LMFAO- Be sure to ask him to use his new penis trouser pic for that photo op!! ;-)

Thats it good white lady, stand up and support your mouthpiece house slave, you#re at least making it look like you're concerned about him.

He certainly made the mistake of stating such out loud. :( I would not vote for him personally because that to me is not only highly offensive but also represents a great level of ignorance on someone's part, be it his or mine...... ???

Thats it good white lady, stand up and support your mouthpiece house slave, you#re at least making it look like you're concerned about him.

White lady?? LMAO What are you, some kind of half-witted retard that notes people by their race?! Blow it out your azz dummy!

why?? He doesn't give a good damn about you leftists and your unwavering support of any and all things muslim-- your extreme dislike of any and all things jewish and christian.. He's courting the right's vote, conservatives.. Go worry about your own worthless candidates. I hear weiner wants to run for governor, lmfao- be sure to ask him to use his new penis trouser pic for that photo op!! ;-)

thats it good white lady, stand up and support your mouthpiece house slave, you#re at least making it look like you're concerned about him.

white lady?? Lmao what are you, some kind of half-witted retard that notes people by their race?! blow it out your azz dummy!

*yes*

White lady?? LMAO What are you, some kind of half-witted retard that notes people by their race?! Blow it out your azz dummy!

Listen monkeytard, keep on supporting your magic House coons, we all know that courting only so called "conservatives"[Republitards and rightwing tards are not true conservatives] will win a presidency, so keep up the support for your house Negroes.

Listen monkeytard, keep on supporting your magic House coons, we all know that courting only so called "conservatives"[Republitards and rightwing tards are not true conservatives] will win a presidency, so keep up the support for your house Negroes.

I don't even know WTF you're babbling about.. Try opening that sewer, something you call your mouth and saying something intelligible.

I don't even know WTF you're babbling about.. Try opening that sewer, something you call your mouth and saying something intelligible.

The she-monkey is sensitive and emotional, a meltdown is coming on, I sense it, go back to what you originally said and see how much sense it makes.

Thank you for continually proving that some idiots only throw the racism card at Obama's opponents for no other reason than they have different politics.

Thank you for continually proving that some idiots only throw the racism card at Obama's opponents for no other reason than they have different politics.

:rolleyes.

Forum List

Back