Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Speaking of Cain, your magic House Coon is backing off his statements:

Cain continues walk-back of Muslim comments | Iowa Independent

As politicians always do when they make a public statement that they shouldn't have made public.

The Chosen One has done so on more than one occasion himself.

Well considering that so many retards here supported his original statements..............

And i still do....

As politicians always do when they make a public statement that they shouldn't have made public.

The Chosen One has done so on more than one occasion himself.

Well considering that so many retards here supported his original statements..............

Most simply support his right to say it, and acknowledge the FACT that the POTUS can in fact appoint whomever he would like and not appoint anyone he would not like. Too bad some idiots don't understand those things.

He seemed very adamant while he was saying it

So what?! If he's the POTUS he can choose whomever he likes.. you're not gonna vote for him so why do you care??

Let a POTUS excluded Christians and the far Christian right monkeys will lose their minds. You imbeciles like dishing it out by the rules but can't take it.

So what?! If he's the POTUS he can choose whomever he likes.. you're not gonna vote for him so why do you care??

Let a POTUS excluded Christians and the far Christian right monkeys will lose their minds. You imbeciles like dishing it out by the rules but can't take it.

Go take your racist stank azz to Iran and whine there.. This country is predominately Judeo/Christian shit for brains.. If ya don't like it get the fuck out.

:lol:

When it's Muslims being discriminated against:

When it's Christians being discriminated against:

Go take your racist stank azz to Iran and whine there.. This country is predominately Judeo/Christian shit for brains.. If ya don't like it get the fuck out.

I am Christian you retarded monkey, but if I were a politician I cannot force my religion on others or discriminate against others based on religion, thats why a House Coon like Cain will never get elected, despite the country being majority "Judeo-Christian" by a bunch of retards who only profess it when they want to discriminate against Muslims.

Actually, if a candidate said "If elected I will not appoint Christians to any position in my administration" my only reaction would be to laugh my ass off at his career ending statement.

Cains reasons for not hiring Muslims sounds similar to the reasons they gave for not hirin Catholics

Cain claims Muslims would be loyal to Sharia law while they used to claim Catholics would be loyal to the pope

Cains political career is over before it starts. He won't recover from this crash and burn and he can't be elected for ANY political office

Actually, if a candidate said "If elected I will not appoint Christians to any position in my administration" my only reaction would be to laugh my ass off at his career ending statement.

Which is why Cain will not get elected.

Which is why Cain will not get elected.

As I said 20 pages ago. Cain wasn't going to win the Republican nomination BEFORE this statement was made.

That doesn't change the fact that once elected the POTUS can nominate whomever the fuck he wants and those arguing differently are just stupid and don't understand the process of Presidential appointments.

Forum List

Back