Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

3% popular vote
0 Delegates

That’s generous.

Hey look at Booosssshh he only hired people from Christian schools.

Maybe yes, maybe no – but if you were a ‘lib’ or ‘dem’ you didn’t get hired at all:
Anti-liberal bias found in Justice programs

Justice Department officials blocked liberals and people with Democratic Party ties from a highly selective program that funneled young lawyers into government jobs, according to an internal investigation released Tuesday.

Esther Slater McDonald, a political appointee at the Justice Department, "wrote disparaging statements about the candidates' liberal and Democratic Party affiliations on the applications she reviewed and ... she voted to deselect candidates on that basis," said the report by Inspector General Glenn Fine. McDonald, who has left the department, refused to be interviewed for the investigation.

The report, the first official investigation to document politicization of the Justice Department during the Bush administration, is an offshoot of the larger investigation of Justice Department politics triggered by the furor over the firing of nine U.S. attorneys.

Anti-liberal bias found in Justice programs - CNN

So it’s not surprising Cain would follow the GWB tradition.

3% popular vote
0 Delegates

That’s generous.

Hey look at Booosssshh he only hired people from Christian schools.

Maybe yes, maybe no – but if you were a ‘lib’ or ‘dem’ you didn’t get hired at all:
Anti-liberal bias found in Justice programs

Justice Department officials blocked liberals and people with Democratic Party ties from a highly selective program that funneled young lawyers into government jobs, according to an internal investigation released Tuesday.

Esther Slater McDonald, a political appointee at the Justice Department, "wrote disparaging statements about the candidates' liberal and Democratic Party affiliations on the applications she reviewed and ... she voted to deselect candidates on that basis," said the report by Inspector General Glenn Fine. McDonald, who has left the department, refused to be interviewed for the investigation.

The report, the first official investigation to document politicization of the Justice Department during the Bush administration, is an offshoot of the larger investigation of Justice Department politics triggered by the furor over the firing of nine U.S. attorneys.

Anti-liberal bias found in Justice programs - CNN

So it’s not surprising Cain would follow the GWB tradition.

I'm guessing he's angling for a sweet FOXNEWS deal.

Denying someone a job based on their religious affiliation is against the law. Period. It's discrimination, pure and simple. The Constitution forbids it. End of story.

I guess one excuse for not following thru on your accusations about Sunni Man are as good as another.....:eusa_whistle:

Sunni Man has openly called for Sharia in America. Under Sharia, you would be stoned to death for being a Lesbian.

So my question is whether you would help gather the stones to kill you with, if you thought it would offend Christians and Republicans?

I always like using my imagination to pretend what the Cain defenders would be saying if he said this against christians and/or jews, they'd probably be calling for him to be killed or deported.

I guess one excuse for not following thru on your accusations about Sunni Man are as good as another.....:eusa_whistle:

Sunni Man has openly called for Sharia in America. Under Sharia, you would be stoned to death for being a Lesbian.

So my question is whether you would help gather the stones to kill you with, if you thought it would offend Christians and Republicans?

You're asking Bod to process information intellectually.. she's too stupid to do that. The first deaths in this nation, were Sharia effective would be to the Gay and Lesbian community.. but hey, at least they won't have to listen to all of those horrible Christians any longer being their heads would be whacked off.. WTG BOD, you're so smart!!:stupid:

Link please!

RW, AKA Herr Goebbels just flat out lies. So shameless is Goebbels that I would wager that he personally attacked Bush for appointing Muslim David H. Safavian to the Procurement dept. (Safavian was arrested for failing to disclose his lobbying on behalf of CAIR during confirmation.)

Nothing Herr Goebbels posts can be believed - nothing.

I always like using my imagination to pretend what the Cain defenders would be saying if he said this against christians and/or jews, they'd probably be calling for him to be killed or deported.

Whereas you would be supporting him.

Uncensored you've tried this same game with me before, and the last time you did you even apologized to me for falsely accusing me.

I'm an atheist, I view all religions as equally stupid, but I have no issue with overall religion morally. They mostly say moral and immoral things that end up being a wash so morally i take no issue or favor of any overall religion.

If he said he wouldn't hire anyone because of their religion, no matter which one, I would view him as bigotted scum.

Uncensored you've tried this same game with me before, and the last time you did you even apologized to me for falsely accusing me.

I apologized for accusing you of being a Nazi, which you clearly are not.

That doesn't alter the fact that you have an overwhelming bias and prejudice against Jews and Christians.

I'm an atheist, I view all religions as equally stupid,

You generally give Islam a pass.

Stoning is probably a better death then what Christians had in mind. Which was burning at the stake.

Unless of course you dealt with the more modern Christians. And I reckon the gas chambers were a lot less painless. Thank you Pope Pius.

I don't believe that anyone would be getting close enough to me to throw a stone. :lol::lol::lol:

I have a lot of disdain for any sharia of any religion. I, however, do not hide under my bed frightened that my own shadow could be a mooooslim.

That doesn't alter the fact that you have an overwhelming bias and prejudice against Jews and Christians.

Give me evidence of having "an overwhelming bias and prejudice against jews and christians", just one instance please, thanks.

I don't give Islam a pass, ask Sunni, I have no problem telling him that I view his religion as stupid.

I attack people when they express their loud and proud bigotry towards people because of their religion, like you do towards muslims.

I have never and would never stoop to making moral judgements about christians or jews because their christian or jewish, such as you do towards muslims for their faith.

Give me evidence of having "an overwhelming bias and prejudice against jews and christians", just one instance please, thanks.

I don't give Islam a pass, ask Sunni, I have no problem telling him that I view his religion as stupid.

I attack people when they express their loud and proud bigotry towards people because of their religion, like you do towards muslims.

I have never and would never stoop to making moral judgements about christians or jews because their christian or jewish, such as you do towards muslims for their faith.

This.

Stoning is probably a better death then what Christians had in mind. Which was burning at the stake.

Unless of course you dealt with the more modern Christians. And I reckon the gas chambers were a lot less painless. Thank you Pope Pius.

Oh yes, since we all read about horrible Christians burning gay and lesbians to death on a regular basis.. OMG, REALLY?????

Well maybe you should try reading the fucking thread then, because I would say the same thing I'm saying now. First I'd laugh my ass off at him killing his chances of being elected; then I'd say but if he did get elected, he surely could nominate whomever he would like.

See unlike you, I'm not a hypocrite.

I don't believe that anyone would be getting close enough to me to throw a stone. :lol::lol::lol:

I have a lot of disdain for any sharia of any religion. I, however, do not hide under my bed frightened that my own shadow could be a mooooslim.

You're an idiot. NO ONE is afraid someone who isn't a Muslim might be one. We are in fact acknowledging that Islam is fucking dangerous. Live in lala land like you, don't worry poor Bode even though I think you're a disgusting, perverted moron I will fight to make sure no one can legally chop your head off.

But I'm the one who hates gays, and Islam isn't dangerous . :cuckoo:

Oh yes, since we all read about horrible Christians burning gay and lesbians to death on a regular basis.. OMG, REALLY?????

Thank goodness our secular government is well in place. But Uganda is looking uglier all the time in that regard.

Thank goodness our secular government is well in place. But Uganda is looking uglier all the time in that regard.

Frankly , I don't care about Uganda. Do I feel sorry for those people? Of course I do, but you would be VERY hard pressed to find any American Christians who support what is going on over there. On the other hand you have an American Muslim on this very fucking board who is very vocal in his desire to implement Sharia Law in the US , as well as numerous more famous Muslims doing the same; but you want to pretend like Uganda is the more important issue.

You really are a brain dead retard .

Forum List

Back