Hero of the left, Rosenbaum, raped five boys, records show

Ignoramus, if you think a world with pedos is bad just you wait till we arrive at a lawless world full of people shooting each other up instead of proper justice system.

"Medal of Honor" in THIS still sane world for murder is criminal charges, conviction and imprisonment.
Is saving your own life in self defense still a valid legal defense in your effed up world?
We have trials so clowns like you cannot simply send people off to prison because they want to.

I will wait for the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, unlike you.

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Kyle should be given a medal for taking out this piece of shit.

Hey ignorant dummy, there is only one criteria for justifiable homicide and it has exactly ZERO to do with prior convictions or allegations.

Hey dummy, my attorney husband says he can think of three reasons for justifiable homicide off the top of his head....dumbass

Hey dummy, I said CRITERIA, not specific reason. If you shot a stanger to death their pedo history is not going to let you walk on murder charges.
But at least the World is without one less Pedo in the World, so maybe the person should be given a Medal of Honor ...

Really ignorant mindset. If you think a world with pedos is bad just you wait till we arrive at a lawless world full of people shooting each other up instead of proper justice system.

"Medal of Honor" in THIS still sane world for murder is criminal charges, conviction and imprisonment.

Yes, a lawless world of Dem Party creation. Or hadn't you noticed?

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

For which he was convicted (of only two charges of 11 brought) and served his time.

Point was, Shittenhouse didn't know who he was shooting at when he randomly fired into that crowd.

For which he was convicted (of only two charges of 11 brought) and served his time.

Point was, Shittenhouse didn't know who he was shooting at when he randomly fired into that crowd.

No, what's amazing is Kyle shot three people. EVERYONE of whom was a convicted violent felon.

You know joe, your buddies.

Is saving your own life in self defense still a valid legal defense in your effed up world?
We have trials so clowns like you cannot simply send people off to prison because they want to.

I will wait for the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, unlike you.

Shittenhouse can't claim "self-defense" in a situation he created.

He crossed state lines with an illegal weapon. He was out on the street during a curfew. He confronted protesters with a gun. And then he randomly shot three people.

He's going to be an Aryan Nation Prison Bitch here. Hopefully, they won't brain him like they did Jeff Dahmner.

1600350244588.png

I drive past it on my way to my summer place. I look forward to waving at him sardonically.

Hey ignorant dummy, there is only one criteria for justifiable homicide and it has exactly ZERO to do with prior convictions or allegations.
The left has looked at Rittenhouse and his background

why not rosenbaum?

I suspect that most if not all of the Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA rioters are social freaks in their personal lives

Real Class A weirdos or they would not be engaging in street violence night after night

No, what's amazing is Kyle shot three people. EVERYONE of whom was a convicted violent felon.

You know joe, your buddies.

100 million Americans have police records.. this is hardly surprising...

The other two guy weren't "convicted" of anything... merely accused.

Kyle shot three people who were attacking him. ALL of them were convicted felons you lying sack of poo. The other dead asshole was a rapist torturer, no doubt you would have enjoyed his company too.

The one who lived was only a convicted burglar. Yes, your people are fine upstanding citizens.

NOT!

Hey dummy, my attorney husband says he can think of three reasons for justifiable homicide off the top of his head....dumbass

Hey dummy, I said CRITERIA, not specific reason. If you shot a stanger to death their pedo history is not going to let you walk on murder charges.
But at least the World is without one less Pedo in the World, so maybe the person should be given a Medal of Honor ...

Really ignorant mindset. If you think a world with pedos is bad just you wait till we arrive at a lawless world full of people shooting each other up instead of proper justice system.

No I haven't. Democrats consistently condemn criminality and lawless vigilantism.

The left has looked at Rittenhouse and his background

why not rosenbaum?

Umm probably because Rosenbaum wasn't the underage kid with M16 itching for a confrontation that ends in a double homicide.

Yes, threatening, chasing, throwing a Molotov cocktail, and attacking someone does justify blasting him dead.

I'll take this as concession that it is in fact true that the pedo angle your OP is about is irrelavant.
Not irrelevant. He has a history of violence. It’s also a bit eye opening what type of people are at these BLM protests. The vast majority of them are convicted criminals, drug users, and unemployed losers.

Kyle shot three people who were attacking him. ALL of them were convicted felons you lying sack of poo. The other dead asshole was a rapist torturer,

He shot one person in a crowd, he shot two people who tried to arrest him for shooting a person.

Also, reported.
Wrong, he was chased, one of the felons (the Satanic communist) pointed a handgun at his head ready to execute him:
A7FC3B00-E1FE-4E07-B20F-05B2ED1AFD6C.jpeg

No I haven't. Democrats consistently condemn criminality and lawless vigilantism.

Not anymore sunshine. Or are you blissfully ignorant of the wholesale Democrat party run cities abandoning their duties to protect life and limb.

Kyle shot three people who were attacking him. ALL of them were convicted felons you lying sack of poo. The other dead asshole was a rapist torturer,

He shot one person in a crowd, he shot two people who tried to arrest him for shooting a person.

Also, reported.

He shot no one in a crowd. The videos are clear. You should watch them. Or are you lying intentionally?

Yes, threatening, chasing, throwing a Molotov cocktail, and attacking someone does justify blasting him dead.

I'll take this as concession that it is in fact true that the pedo angle your OP is about is irrelavant.
Not irrelevant. He has a history of violence.

Yes it is irrelevant, his priors has ZERO to do with what transpired. Kyle Rittenhouse either has a valid self-defense case or he is going to jail for murder. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back