"Heroic" Arab Muslim Anti-Semites break teeth of 88-year-old woman in Paris…

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Did they shout Allah Akbar before or after?

Arabs attack grandmother of Israeli lawmaker in Paris suburb.
MK Sharren Haskel accused the French government of failing to protect the country's Jewish community from violence.
Amelie Botbol, Akiva Van Koningsveld.
(July 4, 2024 / JNS)

... "After Oct. 7, there has been an explosion of antisemitism, targeting and attacking the Jews, resulting in physical attacks, death and rape of Jews in France," Haskel told JNS, confirming a report by Israel’s Kan News public broadcaster on the incident, which took place earlier this week.

Two Arabs attacked the 88-year-old victim after she left her home in Val-d’Oise, just north of Paris, for a doctor’s visit, according to the report.

One of the assailants reportedly punched Haskel’s grandmother in the face, breaking her teeth and knocking her to the ground. After the fall, one of them was said to have continued to kick her in the back while shouting, "Dirty [sic] Jew, dirty old lady, this is what you deserve."

Haskel told JNS, "She tried to hide it from my family because she was embarrassed and ashamed, but she couldn’t. It could have ended far worse. Today, she went to the hospital to be examined as part of her filing a complaint with the police."

French authorities confirmed to Kan that a probe had been opened into the attack. In the complaint, the victim noted, "I think they saw my Star of David necklace, otherwise they wouldn’t know." She had to seek medical attention for pain in her back, knees, shoulder and right wrist.

“I have no hope in the French authorities for treatment,” the younger Haskel wrote in a post on X on Wednesday, charging that the government led by French President Emmanuel Macron’s ruling Renaissance Party “allows blood libels to be spread against Israel, and as a result, the Jewish community suffers from violence, rape, murder....

Did they shout Allah Akbar before or after?

Arabs attack grandmother of Israeli lawmaker in Paris suburb.
MK Sharren Haskel accused the French government of failing to protect the country's Jewish community from violence.
Amelie Botbol, Akiva Van Koningsveld.
(July 4, 2024 / JNS)

... "After Oct. 7, there has been an explosion of antisemitism, targeting and attacking the Jews, resulting in physical attacks, death and rape of Jews in France," Haskel told JNS, confirming a report by Israel’s Kan News public broadcaster on the incident, which took place earlier this week.

Two Arabs attacked the 88-year-old victim after she left her home in Val-d’Oise, just north of Paris, for a doctor’s visit, according to the report.

One of the assailants reportedly punched Haskel’s grandmother in the face, breaking her teeth and knocking her to the ground. After the fall, one of them was said to have continued to kick her in the back while shouting, "Dirty [sic] Jew, dirty old lady, this is what you deserve."

Haskel told JNS, "She tried to hide it from my family because she was embarrassed and ashamed, but she couldn’t. It could have ended far worse. Today, she went to the hospital to be examined as part of her filing a complaint with the police."

French authorities confirmed to Kan that a probe had been opened into the attack. In the complaint, the victim noted, "I think they saw my Star of David necklace, otherwise they wouldn’t know." She had to seek medical attention for pain in her back, knees, shoulder and right wrist.

“I have no hope in the French authorities for treatment,” the younger Haskel wrote in a post on X on Wednesday, charging that the government led by French President Emmanuel Macron’s ruling Renaissance Party “allows blood libels to be spread against Israel, and as a result, the Jewish community suffers from violence, rape, murder....

All Jews must flee both France /UK or face disaster in the near future

Presently the Islamists primary target are Jews, eventually, they will focus all of their hatred on Christians, after that it will be the Hindus and Buddhists. They simply follow their Quran's teachings, hate all non-Muslims. Convert the infidels. If they won't convert to Islam, enslave and heavily tax them, or kill them. It is currently the most violent and evil religion on the planet. They have been an enemy of the east and west since its inception.

The Biden administration allows them to violate the Civil Rights laws here in the U.S. with impunity. France is tame in comparison. Universities and colleges lead the way in violating Titles VI and VII, and are not even cautioned about it.

Last edited:
All Jews must flee both France /UK or face disaster in the near future

Jews need to stop running and just arm themselves and organize; it the State refuses to fulfill its obligations to citizens then it's obvious the citizens themselves are free to do so.

Those bourgeois Jews now fleeing Israel because they might have to defend themselves should never be allowed back in. Disgusting cowards. They're effectively just handing the state over to those ultra-orthodox nutjobs, the very Jews who had nothing to do with founding the state in the first place and are nothing but obnoxious deadbeats.

Europe is being colonize
muslimsprayinginparishfdgfdg.png

chrome_screenshot_Jul 5, 2024 3_37_29 AM CST.png
This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As if users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Mapping "palestinian" Oct 7 massacres:

No wonder why LePen won so convincingly, considering how the libs have f'ed up things in Paris.

BTW, the other Paris, Paris, Pennsylvania doesn't have this kind of crime problem.

If you want t know what America will look like in 6 months, look to France.

(…..and Biden said he is considering importing the Jew-hating Palestinians - whom even Arab countries don’t want - to America.)

luiza said:
Another Israeli actor pretending to be a victim ?

Probably Shani Louk taking on another paid role now that she is supposed to be dead
This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As if users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Mapping "palestinian" Oct 7 massacres:

No wonder why LePen won so convincingly, considering how the libs have f'ed up things in Paris.

BTW, the other Paris, Paris, Pennsylvania doesn't have this kind of crime problem.
And yes, Jews voted for her too. Because of that.

Sayaras

I picked up a great book yesterday, written by Noa Tishby, titled “Israel: A Simple Guide to the Most Misunderstood Country on Earth.” It outlines the ancient history of Israel, how the nation was formed in 1948, dispels the anti-Jew lies such as stolen land, apartheid, genocide, etc., and gives excellent examples of double standards applied to the Jewish country.

Give me a week with it, and I will start a great thread dispelling all the antisemitic lies about Israel.

P.S. it’s not really a “simple” guide - it explores very complex issues in great detail

Sayaras

I picked up a great book yesterday, written by Noa Tishby, titled “Israel: A Simple Guide to the Most Misunderstood Country on Earth.” It outlines the ancient history of Israel, how the nation was formed in 1948, dispels the anti-Jew lies such as stolen land, apartheid, genocide, etc., and gives excellent examples of double standards applied to the Jewish country.

Give me a week with it, and I will start a great thread dispelling all the antisemitic lies about Israel.

P.S. it’s not really a “simple” guide - it explores very complex issues in great detail
Noa is gtreat. Telling it like it is..

Forum List

Back