Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

There wasn't any significant cheating going-on during the November 3, 2020 general election; certainly nothing sufficiently substantial to change the outcome.

Your lying sack-of-$hit Fearless Leader sold you a bill-of-goods based largely upon his bruised manic ego and you idiots bought into it lock-stock-and-barrel.

You have been snookered, but you're (collectively) too stupid to figure it out.

You idiots couldn't find your a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... you clowns would phukk-up a two-car funeral...

Sane Americans are tired of your bull$hit threats... you pu$$ie$ couldn't even storm Capitol Hill properly... nobody is afraid of your threats.
That's some funny bullshit you just spewed out. People dependent on the government trying to fight people who are well trained and armed who wants no help from the government 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just chillin in the basement then huh j?
Right here
16660177635604292670774630648960.jpg

Herschel Walker tries to turn 'prop' badge controversy into campaign gold​

Walker, a Republican, is now showing the badge, one of at least two he has from Georgia sheriffs, in TV interviews. He plans to tout it in a video cut for social media with Johnson County Sheriff Greg Rowland, who gave him the badge. And Walker’s campaign told NBC News that it has ordered 1,000 imitation plastic law enforcement badges that say “I’m with Herschel” as a fundraising tool.

1666140767342.png

Whom would you vote for? They guy who holds the police close to his heart, or a Communist who absolutely supported defunding the police?

Herschel Walker tries to turn 'prop' badge controversy into campaign gold​

Walker, a Republican, is now showing the badge, one of at least two he has from Georgia sheriffs, in TV interviews. He plans to tout it in a video cut for social media with Johnson County Sheriff Greg Rowland, who gave him the badge. And Walker’s campaign told NBC News that it has ordered 1,000 imitation plastic law enforcement badges that say “I’m with Herschel” as a fundraising tool.

View attachment 712180

Whom would you vote for? They guy who holds the police close to his heart, or a Communist who absolutely supported defunding the police?
Your hyperbole aside, I'm not a fan of men of faith as leaders. Especially those leading churches, and yet, to myself, it seems preferable to a cartoon incompetent candidate like Walker. If you like superficial, he's your magaturd.

Your hyperbole aside, I'm not a fan of men of faith as leaders. Especially those leading churches, and yet, to myself, it seems preferable to a cartoon incompetent candidate like Walker. If you like superficial, he's your magaturd.
It was not hyperbole, and you should get over your anti-religious bias.

I am not religious, but religious people make better neighbors than anti-religious ones, and our country was founded by people risking everything to escape religious persecution.

It was not hyperbole, and you should get over your anti-religious bias.
It absolutely was, and why? I can see no good reason to, and it harms no one.
I am not religious, but religious people make better neighbors than anti-religious ones
You just mean they're better marks. Think Cult45. That can backfire on you as well.
our country was founded by people risking everything to escape religious persecution.
And it kinda still is. :dunno:

The leftist dem mental problem with blacks who exercise their right to freedom of thought materialized today with a group of commie ms Barack style black homos shouting n-word.

This campaign should be about why the democrats believe blacks do not have the right to disagree with the party of slavery....

The leftist dem mental problem with blacks who exercise their right to freedom of thought materialized today with a group of commie ms Barack style black homos shouting n-word.

This campaign should be about why the democrats believe blacks do not have the right to disagree with the party of slavery....
That's the flat out dumbest shit I've read today. :auiqs.jpg: (So it's kind of a big deal.)

Thank you for your efforts! :113:

I deny everything you spew. You seem adequately fucking nuts to me. I'm also not a Democrat. :dunno: So, go fuck yourself.

Do you support left wing black commie homos shouting n-word at Herschel?

Were you one of them?

Democrat party - the party of calling Herschel walker the n-word in public

This event exhibits the left's total contempt and misunderstanding of words

In this case the n-word

Anyone who considers Herschel to be "lazy" knows nothing of football. N-words are supposed to be lazy. The taxpayer funded black commie homos shouting n-word at Herschel are lazy, they do nothing but collect a taxpayer funded check and on call activism from the dem elites.

Forum List

Back