Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:
Yes we know you racist democrats hate blacks who escaped the chains of the democrat plantation system. Be the racist you want to be let it all show.

Yes we know you racist democrats hate blacks who escaped the chains of the democrat plantation system. Be the racist you want to be let it all show.
Was Walker a former democrat or something? No one knows what the fuck you magaturds are talking about. :cuckoo:

The psych profession would have a field day

Democrat denial of black freedom of thought syndrome

You have mental problems regarding the right of black Americans to think freely.

Herschel walker is an all time great football player. That required discipline, effort, respect of coaches and teammates, high character, leadership, and tremendous skill. Herschel is an achiever, an inspiration to everyone who believes America can be as great as America was in the 1990s with federal budgets that

CUT BOTH TAXES AND SPENDING
You’re the fooled it seems. Republicans only cut taxes for the rich and they don’t cut spending. Not a single one in 50 years. They blow up deficits. Every one. Don’t be a rube. Vote for the party of fiscal responsibility. Vote Democrat.

walker-badge.jpg

Georgia hasn't been quite right since Sherman burned it to the ground on his March to the sea.

He's no longer on the democrat plantation system. And I don't recall any blacks that aren't 50 and older that once were anything but a democrat
So, I guess we can agree you're a a complete magaturd retard then. You believe every black votes democrat.

You’re the fooled it seems. Republicans only cut taxes for the rich and they don’t cut spending. Not a single one in 50 years. They blow up deficits. Every one. Don’t be a rube. Vote for the party of fiscal responsibility. Vote Democrat.

Apparently in Israel the "news" about America is incomplete.

Newt Gingrich and the GOP first passed a

TAX AND SPENDING CUT BUDGET

In 1995

And DEM Bill Clinton shut down the government to stop it.

When Clinton caved, America prospered, as what your side called TRICKLE DOWN produced

BUDGET SURPLUS
BOOMING ECONOMY
LOW END WAGE INFLATION

So if you want to argue that the Dems cut taxes and spending in

Have at it.

It is just as false and DELUSIONAL as you dodging the accusation that you are a BIGOT who thinks blacks do not have the right to disagree with Dems.

Walker makes Sleepy Old Uncle Joe look like a highly articulate MENSA Top Ten Percent Achiever by comparison... :laugh:

Dick Morris and others say walker won the debate.

Clearly, your bigoted rear is WRONG because YOU HATE BLACKS who exercise their right to

FREEDOM of THOUGHT

Not a Democrat. Fail.

No hatred of black republicans here. Seems you are attempting to attack me with another whataboutism from your magaturd groupthink. Thus, seems you fail again.

Exactly what were your expectations, magaturd? They seem pretty low.
No hatred of black republicans here.
/----/ You racists attack any Black who wanders off the democRAT plantation. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...02/stop-calling-clarence-thomas-an-uncle-tom/

The OP, the thread has already been proven to be a lie, an opinionated failed attack on Walker, as multiple articles and reports have been posted showing Walker surprised the Left by doing quite well, better than expected, while some reported they believed he actually won the debate due to his opponent looking weak.

'Who won the debate?' has always been an extremely subjective, opinionated issue,no matter who is debating, usially based on the level of partisanship - not honesty / objectivity - of those answering. This time / instance is no different.

Apparently in Israel the "news" about America is incomplete.

Newt Gingrich and the GOP first passed a

TAX AND SPENDING CUT BUDGET

In 1995

And DEM Bill Clinton shut down the government to stop it.

When Clinton caved, America prospered, as what your side called TRICKLE DOWN produced

BUDGET SURPLUS
BOOMING ECONOMY
LOW END WAGE INFLATION

So if you want to argue that the Dems cut taxes and spending in

Have at it.

It is just as false and DELUSIONAL as you dodging the accusation that you are a BIGOT who thinks blacks do not have the right to disagree with Dems.
Clinton raised taxes. That’s how the government prospered. He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy.

Second. Anyone can disagree with the democrats. It just makes them wrong. 90% of black Americans vote democrat because the alternative is just unacceptable. Feel free to point to the 10% who vote the other way but they do not represent the interests of the broader community - just their own.

Dick Morris and others say walker won the debate.

Clearly, your bigoted rear is WRONG because YOU HATE BLACKS who exercise their right to

FREEDOM of THOUGHT
I AM bigoted. I AM racist. But no more than most people - of any color - and I do not let my biases run my life nor inform my political choices. Warnock is an intelligent, thoughtful, classy guy. His opponent is an orangutan. Given that they're both black you're gonna have a hard time playing the race card further. :cool:

Clinton raised taxes. That’s how the government prospered. He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy.

Second. Anyone can disagree with the democrats. It just makes them wrong. 90% of black Americans vote democrat because the alternative is just unacceptable. Feel free to point to the 10% who vote the other way but they do not represent the interests of the broader community - just their own.

Attention American blacks

This Israeli based Mossad just declared

HE KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU WHAT IS "BEST" FOR YOU

And, no, he ain't black in the skin....

I AM bigoted. I AM racist. But no more than most people - of any color - and I do not let my biases run my life nor inform my political choices. Warnock is an intelligent, thoughtful, classy guy. His opponent is an orangutan. Given that they're both black you're gonna have a hard time playing the race card further. :cool:

Warnock is the real UNCLE TOM, getting paid $$$$$ to sit in the senate and deny his people SCHOOL CHOICE which he exercises solely because of the wealth he received to sell out his people.

Forum List

Back