Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

Interesting. It is OK to attack the GOP Senate candidate with a disability as not suitable for office, but when folks do the same to Fetterman?
Right. Because all disabilities are equal.

But for the record, I have no problem with bringing up health concerns of a politician.

Are you questioning the sources?
I suspect his book was about acknowledging he had mental illness and overcoming it.

Like I said, like me, you probably didn't read it.

You aren't posting anything I hadn't already said, but you called him insane in the present tense, and I watched the full debate (which this thread is about) and I did not see that.

Did you watch the full debate? What did he say that was insane?

Not sure what you are arguing about. He said in the debate that he previously struggled with mental illness. It takes a lot of courage an confidence to do that.

I did not find Maher's commentary and ridicule funny.

Last edited:
I suspect his book was about acknowledging he had mental illness and overcoming it.

Like I said, like me, you probably didn't read it.

You aren't posting anything I hadn't already said, but you called him insane in the present tense, and I watched the full debate (which this thread is about) and I did not see that.

Did you watch the full debate?

Not sure what you are arguing about. He said in the debate that he previously struggled with mental illness. It takes a lot of courage an confidence to do that.
I watched the highlights.

What I’m arguing about is that he has a history of struggling with mental illness and you might want to look into those very real criticisms of him before you support him.

He’s clearly a terrible candidate and it’s pathetic that this guy is the best you could come up with in a very right Georgia race.

I’m fine with bringing up any health concerns.

There’s still a big difference between someone who quite possibly may be insane compared to a guy with a stroke.
Irrelevant.

The job of a Senator is intellectually taxing and demanding. Far too much, for anyone that has suffered a brain injury that may cause emotional, intellectual, or cognitive functioning problems. At the very least, when you suffer a brain injury, even if you suffer the mildest cognitive, memory, or emotional impairment, the depression and/or anxiety associated with treatment, in every case, WILL interfere with daily life. Any neurologist worth their salt knows this.

Campaigning and/or having a career in the Senate? Is simply not possible. Such a person would be a cut-out, a puppet, a tool, for other controlling interests, and this is highly unethical. As unethical, as say, running an old man in the early stages of dementia? :dunno:

How many neurologists have YOU personally known, and been in their office, to make the dumb ass statement. . . of, "there's still a big difference?" I am telling you, IT DOES NOT MATTER.

I am not defending either. Neither should be running for office, and only partisan douchebags would defend the very notion that they should.

BOTH are empty vessels for the corporate interests of whatever, and whomever is funding them.

The simple fact is though, Americans really do love to vote for celebrity. The establishment learned this well with Reagan. IMO.

They hated him, but could not stop him. Nor more than they could stop Trump.

God save us the day Madonna decides she wants to run for office. :rolleyes:

I watched the highlights.
In other words, only the parts the Dems wanted you to see.
What I’m arguing about is that he has a history of struggling with mental illness and you might want to look into those very real criticisms of him before you support him.

He’s clearly a terrible candidate and it’s pathetic that this guy is the best you could come up with in a very right Georgia race.
This is about control of the Senate. Of course I align more with Walker than Warnock. It's about policies, not personal attacks.

I don't live in Georgia, but Walker is clearly more cognitively composed than our current potato in chief, so he's certainly qualified.

And as far as being a terrible candidate, we'll see about that.....

1665882283584.png

1665882486785.png

Last edited:
This is about control of the Senate. Of course I align more with Walker than Warnock. It's about policies, not personal attacks.
So you don’t care that Looney Tunes is out there playing Russian roulette, has multiple identities, and is threatening to murder people. You just want control of the Senate. At least you’re honest.

Just don’t be surprised when he loses because, holy shit, that guy is nuts. You guys should have picked another candidate. That was a terrible pick.

Irrelevant.

The job of a Senator is intellectually taxing and demanding. Far too much, for anyone that has suffered a brain injury that may cause emotional, intellectual, or cognitive functioning problems. At the very least, when you suffer a brain injury, even if you suffer the mildest cognitive, memory, or emotional impairment, the depression and/or anxiety associated with treatment, in every case, WILL interfere with daily life. Any neurologist worth their salt knows this.
So you don’t care that he’s playing Russian roulette and threatening to murder people. Noted. :rolleyes:

Lame

Face it, you left wingers have mental issues with your hatred of black republicans

Herschel clearly did better than expected if the above is all you can parrot now.

Do blacks have the right to disagree with the dem party?

The dem party says

No today

No before 1865 too
No. If Blacks vote Repub ,they are "Getting Uppity". Don't know their place. According to White Libbys.

I don't live in Georgia, but Walker is clearly more cognitively composed than our current potato in chief, so he's certainly qualified.

And as far as being a terrible candidate, we'll see about that.....

View attachment 710686

View attachment 710687

He'll lose, even if the establishment has to rig it.

It is critically important for the globalists to pass that WHO international Pandemic treaty. Though, TBH, that takes, I believe 66? 67? votes?

The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2). Treaties are binding agreements between nations and become part of international law. Treaties to which the United States is a party also have the force of federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls ''the supreme Law of the Land.''

I don't know where you got that.

Apparently you don't know, that Fetterman is just as unstable.

:rolleyes:

Noted.
I prefer the guy who isn’t threatening to murder people, thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with them questioning his health. I encourage it.

So you don’t care that he’s playing Russian roulette and threatening to murder people. Noted. :rolleyes:

Your senate majority leader stood on the Supreme Court steps and threatened two SCOTUS with Mossad execution

You won't even know what hit you

What was your response to that, 100% pure hypocrite.

You do not believe blacks have the right to disagree with you.

YOU are the supremacist on that basis.

He'll lose, even if the establishment has to rig it.

It is critically important for the globalists to pass that WHO international Pandemic treaty. Though, TBH, that takes, I believe 66? 67? votes?

The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2). Treaties are binding agreements between nations and become part of international law. Treaties to which the United States is a party also have the force of federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls ''the supreme Law of the Land.''

We already know.

Who does Raffensberger want the machines to help?

Himself - see GOP primary he "won"

Kemp
Warnock

Just like last time he cheated....

Your senate majority leader stood on the Supreme Court steps and threatened two SCOTUS with Mossad execution

You won't even know what hit you

What was your response to that, 100% pure hypocrite.

You do not believe blacks have the right to disagree with you.

YOU are the supremacist on that basis.
Post a link so I can get up-to-speed on what you’re referencing.

Forum List

Back