Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

What's deceitful is all the media claiming that his "real" comment was him saying it was a real LEO badge which gives him LEO powers.
What's deceitful is Walker's LEO fantasy stories in the first place. If you can't get that this is a non-starter for some, then we can never have anything productive to discuss about the magaturd agenda. It's why Walker tracks like a badly poised candidate. BTW: I have no horse in this particular race, just calling as I see it.

I believe people should be held accountable for their actions. I don't give any fucks if you're triggered by it.
Then Biden should be prosecuted as an incestuous pedophile, his own daughter wrote about it. He should be accountable for his actions? By your own words, right? Or you gonna prove yourself a hypocrite?

This is a perfect example of why I hate party politics and think political parties should be removed from our system.

Walker is, by any standard, incompetent for the job. At best he will be a puppet. Anyone with any sense knows this.

But rather than admit it, people will cheer for him and vote for him, on the sole basis that he is a particular party.
Because democrats are evil.

Then Biden should be prosecuted as an incestuous pedophile, his own daughter wrote about it. He should be accountable for his actions? By your own words, right? Or you gonna prove yourself a hypocrite?
Go prosecute Biden as a pedophile then. Get your proof together and GO FORTH!

For a highly educated liberal elite, yes, that would appear to you, to be a slam dunk.

BUT? That is part of the problem that we are increasingly having in this nation. The poor and the middle classes, feel that the ruling classes are working in the interests of the global corporate stake holders, and NOT in the interests of the little folks.

You might think such buffoonery would automatically work in favor of the DNC candidate? But, then, you have probably not taken a lot of political science classes. This type of performance usually only counts for those who have a bachelors, or some higher degree. If folks that are being crushed by the economy, and only have a HS diploma actually show up to vote? It might not be a plus.

Then again, it might be. Hard to say.

Only polling will tell.
No one is switching parties for this vote. It’ll come down to independents. Anyone not partisan will look at Herschel and freak out. Dude was bizarre.

Walker was awesome!

Any man of God that supports baby murder, child drag shows, and child trans surgery, is a fraud.

I did not find that particularly funny.

He called him a f*****n idiot after he just had a decent debate performance where he gave lots of witty answers and spoke intelligently about complicated subjects.

If Bill Maher was a decent journalist, then he would invite Walker onto his show.

Then he went on to attack Walker's struggle with mental illness, which is a disability that lots of people suffer from (mainly Democrats - [Link for claim].

1665878255264.png

I stopped watching shortly thereafter, as I could not tell if Maher's rant had authenticity or was "a bunch of jokes" like he stated at the beginning.

Watching the debate in full is the best way to determine the merits or detriments of the candidates. Too many people rely upon third-party opinions to decide if a candidate is nuts.

What's clear again, is that if a Conservative Black man decides to leave the plantation, the Left will vilify him on cue, as they always do.

I hope Walker wins. He will be an asset to the Republican Party, and he will help to make America great again.

Regards,
Jim

I did not find that particularly funny.

He called him a f*****n idiot after he just had a decent debate performance where he gave lots of witty answers and spoke intelligently about complicated subjects.

If Bill Maher was a decent journalist, then he would invite Walker onto his show.

Then he went on to attack Walker's struggle with mental illness, which is a disability that lots of people suffer from (mainly Democrats - [Link for claim].

View attachment 710657

I stopped watching shortly thereafter, as I could not tell if Maher's rant had authenticity or was "a bunch of jokes" like he stated at the beginning.

Watching the debate in full is the best way to determine the merits or detriments of the candidates. Too many people rely upon third-party opinions to decide if a candidate is nuts.

What's clear again, is that if a Conservative Black man decides to leave the plantation, the Left will vilify him on cue, as they always do.

I hope Walker wins. He will be an asset to the Republican Party, and he will help to make America great again.

Regards,
Jim
The more I learn about him, the more insane he seems. You should listen to the criticism of your guy, not just the side you want to believe.

“Walker giving a speech on mental health, 2017
Walker has spoken publicly about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and has served as spokesperson for a mental health treatment program for veterans.[156] He wrote the 2008 book Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder[157] to help dispel myths about mental illness and to help others.[158]

In the book, Walker wrote that he had a dozen distinct identities, or alters.[83] According to Walker, some of his alters did many good things, but other alters exhibited extreme and violent behavior, which Walker said he mostly could not remember.[134] A competitive alter caused him to play Russian roulette in 1991, as he saw "mortality as the ultimate challenge", he wrote.[83][134] He was formally diagnosed with the disorder in 2001, after he sought professional help for being tempted to murder a man who was late in delivering a car to him.[83]

The more I learn about him, the more insane he seems. You should listen to the criticism of your guy, not just the side you want to believe.

Walker has spoken publicly about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and has served as spokesperson for a mental health treatment program for veterans.[156] He wrote the 2008 book Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder[157] to help dispel myths about mental illness and to help others.[158]

In the book, Walker wrote that he had a dozen distinct identities, or alters.[83] According to Walker, some of his alters did many good things, but other alters exhibited extreme and violent behavior, which Walker said he mostly could not remember.[134] A competitive alter caused him to play Russian roulette in 1991, as he saw "mortality as the ultimate challenge", he wrote.[83][134] He was formally diagnosed with the disorder in 2001, after he sought professional help for being tempted to murder a man who was late in delivering a car to him.[83]

I doubt you watch the speech you made reference to, or that you read the book you made reference to.

Instead, you critique both based upon third-party commentary by Leftists on Wikipedia.

So please don't preach to me about checking sources.

I doubt you watch the speech you made reference to, or that you read the book you made reference to.

Instead, you critique both based upon third-party commentary by Leftists on Wikipedia.

So please don't preach to me about checking sources.
Are you questioning the sources?

Here’s a video of him talking about it.

Let me guess, fake news, right?

Last edited:
No one is switching parties for this vote. It’ll come down to independents. Anyone not partisan will look at Herschel and freak out. Dude was bizarre.

The psych profession would have a field day

Democrat denial of black freedom of thought syndrome

You have mental problems regarding the right of black Americans to think freely.

Herschel walker is an all time great football player. That required discipline, effort, respect of coaches and teammates, high character, leadership, and tremendous skill. Herschel is an achiever, an inspiration to everyone who believes America can be as great as America was in the 1990s with federal budgets that

CUT BOTH TAXES AND SPENDING

Walker represents every negative stereotype for black men. Violent. Serial reproducer with no plans to raise the children. Conflicts with police. Lies about himself. etc.

See above post.

You do not become an all time great football player without what qualities?

His personal life is not perfect, but relative to what sits in power in DC....

Interesting. It is OK to attack the GOP Senate candidate with a disability as not suitable for office, but when folks do the same to Fetterman?

Well. . . . that is not acceptable.

Interesting. Very interesting.

:eusa_think:

There sure does seem to be double standards in this nation.

1665880766135.png
1665880802681.png

1665880847706.png

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back