A Texas-Sized Question: Herschel Walker getting tax break in 2022 on Texas home intended for primary residence

How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim Georgia as his primary residence? He is not fit to serve, my friends!

I don't know why the Republicans are doing this. They tried to run herbster for governor in Nebraska who lives in Kansas City Missouri. They tried to run Oz as a federal representative from Pennsylvania when he was from New Jersey and now we find out that Herschel Walker isn't even from Georgia but Texas. How do they think they're going to get away with this garbage. It's a bad joke. Nebraska's figured it out and they didn't vote for herbster. Pennsylvania's figured it out and they didn't vote for Oz, hopefully the people of Georgia will figure it out; and send Herschel Walker packing. That would be Justice.

Ah yes. The law clearly states you are the resident of a state where you played football several decades ago.

Jesus.
Well....it used to be when you're born in the state....that was considered your home state, but you progressives hate everything about this country and probably the states you live in, so home state and country of your birth is for White Nationalists and Domestic Terrorists only.

I don't know why the Republicans are doing this. They tried to run herbster for governor in Nebraska who lives in Kansas City Missouri. They tried to run Oz as a federal representative from Pennsylvania when he was from New Jersey and now we find out that Herschel Walker isn't even from Georgia but Texas. How do they think they're going to get away with this garbage. It's a bad joke. Nebraska's figured it out and they didn't vote for herbster. Pennsylvania's figured it out and they didn't vote for Oz, hopefully the people of Georgia will figure it out; and send Herschel Walker packing. That would be Justice.
Well Herschel was born in Augusta Georgia.....and was raised in the Georgia school system.....and this kind of fake news and deception seems to work really well on you.

Well....it used to be when you're born in the state....that was considered your home state, but you progressives hate everything about this country and probably the states you live in, so home state and country of your birth is for White Nationalists and Domestic Terrorists only.
I bet you live within 25 miles of where you were born.

They're doing it because Trump is a deranged asswipe who likes Walker because he was a star fooball player.

Trump & Walker are both a couple of jerkoffs who play with themselves too much.

Well that does make sense, I guess? If you apply each year.....

or even if like here, for our homestead exemption, you apply once, and then the town every year just applies it on your property tax bill.

Did Walker really move back to Georgia just to run for Senator, because he was asked to?

You'd have to ask him that.

Walker The Clown, flanked by Lyin Ted & Graham in that Fox interview said the "erection is about the people". Notice the smirk on Lyin Ted's puss & the smug look on Graham's mug as Walker said that & how we can't see the hands of either one of them. Wonder why.

Hmmmm..........interesting. :abgg2q.jpg:
It's funny that people who voted and supported for John Fetterman think they can get away with calling someone else stupid.

But...we thought you were a Special Forces guy....
Yeah....my hometown is 1890 miles from Clarksville TN.....which is were I retired from 5th Special Forces Group, and from Department of the Army DPW Fort Campbell KY . Nobody in my family still lives in my hometown.

Last edited:
Are all you commies this stupid? See post #50 and STFU.

If Texas isnt his primary residence, then he violated texas law by receiving a $1,500 homestead tax exemption for a property in Dallas this year. Or, if the dallas property is his primary residence, then he is violating the georgia code.

Forum List

Back