A Texas-Sized Question: Herschel Walker getting tax break in 2022 on Texas home intended for primary residence

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders own more than one house also. Is there a problem? Joe Biden and his son failed to disclose taxes for income that was given to them by China. Do you have a problem with that?
Are any of them claiming to be a citizen of another state that they own property in, in order to get a property tax break there???

Obama never ran an election on the level.
He had is competitor disqualified a couple of times....and he had an agreement with McCain and Romney to throw the race.....so this is all the left is doing.
They can't win fair and square.
Yep. I remember Romney kicked his ass in the first ‘12 Presidential Debate and then came out with kid gloves for Debate # 2.

Trump tried to run in a chosen trump ringer for the newly carved out representative seat in TN, but the legislature and Governor quickly passed legislation requiring much longer residency if you want to represent Tennesseans. So either Geogia politics easily manipulated whether the one running is from that state or not or, maybe Walker is just another tax cheat.
:linky:

How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim Georgia as his primary residence? He is not fit to serve, my friends!

If Herschel has a business or a job in Georgia he can be considered a Georgia resident even though he maintains a residence in another state.
Walker has had a couple of food service companies based in Georgia.

Most states also have an 183 day rule....if you're in a state for more than 183 days you can apply for residency.

Geeze another mod ate up over Trump

First thread fail, it's CNN, second anyone can own property in any state, third... prove "intended"

Now end another ridiculous TDS thread
Primary residence tax break is usually on the primary residence, not the out of state second home for 2022. Just sayin...

1669257387042.png

Did he get it for $1 and did he win office through a fraudulent election in PA?
NO?
STFU then.
I wonder what the square footage of Walker's crib is. Maybe like - 30,000 sq. ft?

Remember that time when Cheeto Trump claimed his apt was 30,000 sq ft, Cheeto Trump asseater? And you Trumpsters soiled yourselves when he got caught?

If Herschel has a business or a job in Georgia he can be considered a Georgia resident even though he maintains a residence in another state.
Walker has had a couple of food service companies based in Georgia.

Most states also have an 183 day rule....if you're in a state for more than 183 days you can apply for residency.
Does Walker still run those four hospitals like he claimed or is he on leave from his, ahem, duties?

How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim Georgia as his primary residence? He is not fit to serve, my friends!

Well, will you look at that! Tax fraud is okay with the New Right if a Republican does it.

But Trump already proved that.

Anyone can own property in multiple states, but they can only have a primary residence in one.

If Walker's claimed primary residence is in Texas then the Texas citizen home owner's tax break is ok, but running for senator in Georgia is not.

If Walker's primary residence is in Georgia, then it is okay for him to run as Senator in Georgia, but NOT okay for him to take the Texas property tax break, for Texas citizens.
You don’t have to be a resident of Texas to apply for and receive the homestead exemption in Texas. When I lived there and owned a home neither my wife nor I were residents but we received the exemption. As long as you aren’t using the home as a rental property I dont think there is even a certain number of days you have to reside in the home though I could be wrong on that detail. However unless they changed the law you dont have to be an actual resident of Texas to receive the tax break.

View attachment 730205

Thanks! This will be overturned as soon as it hits the courts as it is unconstitutional for a state to require anything beyond the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

Thanks! This will be overturned as soon as it hits the courts as it is unconstitutional for a state to require anything beyond the qualifications specified in the Constitution.
If the State changes its residency laws wouldn’t that essentially accomplish what this bill attempts to do without violating the Constitution? So if Tennessee passes a law mandating that you live there 3 years before you can claim residency.

Forum List

Back