Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

Walker is an inarticulate, bungling, clown. Walker's podium will be empty even if he does show up. Lol.

I want the GOP to win big in '22 & '24. But I won't vote for "conspiracy" crazies, such as M Taylor-Greene, or low IQ-types, like Hershel.

We need some smart, capable, intelligent leaders. Right now they're in very short supply - in BOTH parties.
I'll take the inarticulate speaker with the right ideals and ideas over a slickster any day.

I'll take the inarticulate speaker with the right ideals and ideas over a slickster any day.
The best situation would be to find and support candidates who are intelligent, articulate, AND have strong, workable ideas.

The problem is that those people are hard to find. Maybe they don't want to run for office because our politics have become a sewer.

Nevertheless, a big part of our problems are self created. We keep settling for low IQ, conspiracy driven idiots. How is an idiot going to help solve serious problems when he can barely put a coherent sentence together. I don't want to settle for idiots -- we've been doing that for many decades. That's why the country has so many problems.

I also don't believe good people are to be found in only one party. Both parties are far from perfect, and a lot of it is our own fault. We keep supporting politicians who are seriously limited, morally, intellectually, and in many other ways.

The ridiculous, blind partisanship doesn't help. It's part of what led us into our present mess.

The best situation would be to find and support candidates who are intelligent, articulate, AND have strong, workable ideas.

The problem is that those people are hard to find. Maybe they don't want to run for office because our politics have become a sewer.

Nevertheless, a big part of our problems are self created. We keep settling for low IQ, conspiracy driven idiots. How is an idiot going to help solve serious problems when he can barely put a coherent sentence together. I don't want to settle for idiots -- we've been doing that for many decades. That's why the country has so many problems.

I also don't believe good people are to be found in only one party. Both parties are far from perfect, and a lot of it is our own fault. We keep supporting politicians who are seriously limited, morally, intellectually, and in many other ways.

The ridiculous, blind partisanship doesn't help. It's part of what led us into our present mess.
He beat several other contenders to win the nomination.

Obviously he's what Republicans in GA wanted for a Senate Candidate this year.

I'll take one who I think will govern in line with my beliefs over the articulate candidate I have less , little, or no faith in.

We cant' always get everything we want in a candidate.

He beat several other contenders to win the nomination.

Obviously he's what Republicans in GA wanted for a Senate Candidate this year.

I'll take one who I think will govern in line with my beliefs over the articulate candidate I have less , little, or no faith in.

We cant' always get everything we want in a candidate.
In my last post I was just giving my opinion about the state of our politics. I really don't give a shit about Hershel Walker.

My first post was written in response to the OP. I saw Walker making serious statements but was amazed at his inability to articulate his own thoughts. That is NEVER a good sign. Imo, it's an indication of a low IQ and sloppy thinking. We already have a Congress filled with far too many dimwits. But I guess that's what primaries are for - sifting through what is available and hoping for the best.

😒

In my last post I was just giving my opinion about the state of our politics. I really don't give a shit about Hershel Walker.

My first post was written in response to the OP. I saw Walker making serious statements but was amazed at his inability to articulate his own thoughts. That is NEVER a good sign. Imo, it's an indication of a low IQ and sloppy thinking. We already have a Congress filled with far too many dimwits. But I guess that's what primaries are for - sifting through what is available and hoping for the best.

😒
That's funny, Einstein was notoriously inarticulate to the point he often had to have his wife or assistants try to explain his theories for him to others.

Being a good public speaker isn't necessarily a measure of anything other than one's ability as a public speaker.

No matter your level of intelligence becoming a good public speaker takes years of practice and coaching.

That's funny, Einstein was notoriously inarticulate to the point he often had to have his wife or assistants try to explain his theories for him to others.

Being a good public speaker isn't necessarily a measure of anything other than one's ability as a public speaker.

No matter your level of intelligence becoming a good public speaker takes years of practice and coaching.
Einstein was an exception, not the rule.

We need some smart, capable, intelligent leaders. Right now they're in very short supply - in BOTH parties.
We have a political/electoral "system" that (a) motivates and rewards the worst impulses of its participants, and (b) aggressively encourages mindless mediocrity while discouraging intelligent, mature, honest, thoughtful quality. Why in the world would a potentially effective leader be attracted to it?

If we don't fix the system, this doesn't improve, and the decay continues. That's our choice.

#ForwardParty

Last edited:

The problem with Walker is that he is an Einstein on the Football Field

That doesn’t translate to public life where he struggles to provide an understandable position on any issue

Forum List

Back