"He's Got Your Back Bro", "Indiana Bromance", Indiana Senate Candidate&Navy Reservist Jim Banks says he's confident Pence handled docs in 'proper way'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if you look at the Roman Republic and the Weimar Republic, great nations, great races, great people, when they stick together, they do miracles, when they come apart, that's when there's a COLLAPSE!

the lesson here? stick with your homies!

I think it is amusing that that smug little prick Pence had documents in his possession after his interview on CNN regarding the Trump Raid. This guy, pence, is dead in the water and this cretin can't see that.

if you look at the Roman Republic and the Weimar Republic, great nations, great races, great people, when they stick together, they do miracles, when they come apart, that's when there's a COLLAPSE!

the lesson here? stick with your homies!

It's just not the problem that he did or did not handle the documents in the right way. The problem is he, as like Biden, should never have had them in the first place. By the way, Biden had them when he was a Senator before bribing Obama to pick him as VP running mate or else. Or else he had classified documents that would be damaging to the Communist Obama. I'm sure Presidents in the past have done the same thing. The problem then is how these people leave their jobs as Congressmen, Presidents, VP's, Military and so one. They need to have the right details checking every letter before it leaves.

I think it is amusing that that smug little prick Pence had documents in his possession after his interview on CNN regarding the Trump Raid. This guy, pence, is dead in the water and this cretin can't see that.
He's a boring candidate. So, I don't have a problem with him otherwise. This top secret documents stuff I'm sure has been going on for decades. The problem is how Biden and Pence lied knowing they had them in their possessions. Pence didn't hesitate but Biden did. And, the DOJ,, Garland and the FBI hid these findings from the public before the election for their own gains. Pence did not.

He's a boring candidate. So, I don't have a problem with him otherwise. This top secret documents stuff I'm sure has been going on for decades. The problem is how Biden and Pence lied knowing they had them in their possessions. Pence didn't hesitate but Biden did. And, the DOJ,, Garland and the FBI hid these findings from the public before the election for their own gains. Pence did not.
I think pence knew full well he had it and someone told him, 'i know you have it'.

I think pence knew full well he had it and someone told him, 'i know you have it'.
Maybe. But Biden absolutely knew as well did Hunter. Especially the ones he took when he left the Senate to go and campaign with Obama for VP. Obama knew Biden had something and to keep him quiet, Obama picked Joey to be his VP. Probably something to do with the forged birth certificate... Or, something to do with Obama's love for communism.

Democrats all protect each others' grifting.
From now on Pence can take his prayer book & wipe his ass with it, especially after his performance on Fox News trash talking Biden. Now he can run back to his homeboy Trump.

Trump, Pence, and Biden could not possibly have violated any classified doc legislation, because there is no classified doc legislation that applies to presidents or VPs.
All the classified doc legislation that exists, specifically exempts presidents and VPs, because congress has no authority over presidents or VPs when it comes to classified docs.

From now on Pence can take his prayer book & wipe his ass with it, especially after his performance on Fox News trash talking Biden. Now he can run back to his homeboy Trump.
we don't want him...he's more on the dem side than he is on The Right.

We all have no freakin' clue as to how often this has happened and which democrat presidents have shared info with our enemies...that dam-ned FDR for one. and Obamao. and Clintons.

Forum List

Back