He's Of 'German Heritage': Hillary Baits Fans Into Calling Trump A Nazi

OP- She said nothing like that, just said that Trump's German heritage is as irrelevant as the judge's. You and your bs propaganda sources- the whole RW media also-are a disgrace. Prepare to get crushed in the election...

OP- She said nothing like that, just said that Trump's German heritage is as irrelevant as the judge's. You and your bs propaganda sources- the whole RW media also-are a disgrace. Prepare to get crushed in the election...
The judges hispanic heritage should be relevant. Trump's heritage should not.

The judges hispanic heritage should be relevant. Trump's heritage should not.
Why? Isn't what's good for the goose, good for the gander?

Last edited:
Nazi music since 1983-2016 is awsome for me outside problem closer me. Have only trouble with russian thugs from distance. No from distance they win.

The same some for Dj Adolf russian thugs from distance before he do suicide in Berlin. But I have no suicide feelings when they can hurt me closer me instead. It's better closer for all thugs but closer me their aren't.

I love how Trump in that interview with Jake Tapper kept saying it was 'fine' that the judge was Mexican-American,
and then Trump would go off on why it wasn't 'fine'.

Yes, [Curiel is] of Mexican heritage. Donald Trump is apparently of German heritage. I mean, what does that mean? We’re all Americans.”

I can see how this upsets Conservatives

What a moron Hillary is. She just validated looking at the ethnicity of immigrants as a guide to their behavior.

He’s of ‘German heritage’: Hillary baits fans into calling Trump a Nazi
She says, "The judge was born in Indiana. So what he's of Mexican Heritage. Donald Trump is of German Heritage. What does that mean. We are all Americans".

And you, for going Nazi, are a lying scumbag POS. And you know it. You don't even pretend to hide it. It's who you are and what you believe.

He is one Nationalist specie and patriot even he thinker South Korea in military like last ten, twelve year by American highest leader.

yeah right

hilary-hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back