He's pushing background checks

There is a BIG difference between someone who has someone else manage their money and the legal definition of "mentally incompetent".

I almost never fondle my guns, well except when I clean them after firing them. Then again, I also run a patch through them before I fire them. The funny thing is, all my guns are either dysfunctional or darn lazy. They have never killed anybody. I use them all the time but they just refuse to kill people. Are they just lazy or should I send them back to the manufacturer to have them repaired?

There is a BIG difference between someone who has someone else manage their money and the legal definition of "mentally incompetent".

I almost never fondle my guns, well except when I clean them after firing them. Then again, I also run a patch through them before I fire them. The funny thing is, all my guns are either dysfunctional or darn lazy. They have never killed anybody. I use them all the time but they just refuse to kill people. Are they just lazy or should I send them back to the manufacturer to have them repaired?

I have the same problem with mine.

(Unless they're sneaking out at night and killing people while I'm asleep)

Forum List

Back