Hey America.....what do you tell our soldiers about this shit?

I find it heart wrenching, just as I did in the 60's, understanding that our son's and daughters and husbands and wives, fighting for our freedom, fighting to stomp out evil OVER THERE.....WHEN WE..... are engaging in the most dangerous events of the 21st century, civil unrest over here, us the civilized. How in the fuck do we justify, killing muslims and back then asians; all for the common good of mankind, when here in this civilized nation, we have people like Trump running for president? What do say to these brave men and women, risking their lives, so that you can beat up mf's just because? I mean, at some point people, God is gonna really start hating on ugly and we got it in spades here in Amerikkka and its not gonna be pretty...you are being warned!!View attachment 66995
Thomas Jefferson echoed the same sentiment but the proceeded to keep owning slaves. Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field.
you sound like a black version of tank....
I think youre just upset what I said was true.
no you sound like a black version of tank.....you are just as racist as any white racist here.....i can understand the threads where the racists here are putting down black people....but in many threads you are in, you sound like the racist.....and dont give me that shit about me being a white guy because im darker than most mexicans and i dont deny that my sicilian half has moors blood flowing through it....but you sound like a racist yourself.....

The soldiers would say, why isn't the VA doing their damn job? Stupid easy shit like, why isn't the VA adjusting the pay of doctors to fit the COL of the area so the Vets get the best care? Why is the VA paying millions for fucking curtains and furniture? Why the fuck are soldiers who bled for this country homeless?

Then they look at the dogs in the fight for president right now and have to pick the one they think will best rectify the situation.

I find it heart wrenching, just as I did in the 60's, understanding that our son's and daughters and husbands and wives, fighting for our freedom, fighting to stomp out evil OVER THERE.....WHEN WE..... are engaging in the most dangerous events of the 21st century, civil unrest over here, us the civilized. How in the fuck do we justify, killing muslims and back then asians; all for the common good of mankind, when here in this civilized nation, we have people like Trump running for president? What do say to these brave men and women, risking their lives, so that you can beat up mf's just because? I mean, at some point people, God is gonna really start hating on ugly and we got it in spades here in Amerikkka and its not gonna be pretty...you are being warned!!View attachment 66995
Thomas Jefferson echoed the same sentiment but the proceeded to keep owning slaves. Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field.
no you sound like a black version of tank.....you are just as racist as any white racist here.....i can understand the threads where the racists here are putting down black people....but in many threads you are in, you sound like the racist.....and dont give me that shit about me being a white guy because im darker than most mexicans and i dont deny that my sicilian half has moors blood flowing through it....but you sound like a racist yourself.....
You think I sound like Tank because I said Jefferson was worried about how slavery was going to effect the nation? Come on HD. Youre just upset I know something you didnt know. Thats why you deflected and claimed I sounded like the mental midget Tank.

You think I sound like Tank because I said Jefferson was worried about how slavery was going to effect the nation? Come on HD. Youre just upset I know something you didnt know. Thats why you deflected and claimed I sounded like the mental midget Tank.
had nothing to do with jefferson.....you talk about white people the way tank talks about black people....and you have dozens of posts here backing me up on this Asclepias....lots of bigoted put downs to lots of posters who were not racial to you.... this statement was bigoted...."Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field".....

had nothing to do with jefferson.....you talk about white people the way tank talks about black people....and you have dozens of posts here backing me up on this Asclepias....lots of bigoted put downs to lots of posters who were not racial to you.... this statement was bigoted...."Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field".....
Bigoted is different from racist. You said I sounded like a racist. I dont even think that comment is bigoted to be honest. Most whites do suffer from cognitive dissonance. I have rarely met one that doesnt. Its just the end product of the environment they are brought up in. Its either that or most whites are just naturally racist. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back