🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Canada, What Happened?

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
You only have ONE Canadian based team in the NHL playoffs?
Maybe it's time to make curling your national sport..........:badgrin:.

Signed,
Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz

That is surprising, out of 16 teams in the playoffs, only one is Canadian (Montreal Canadians). What is interesting though, out of the 6 original NHL teams, 5 are in the playoffs. They are Detroit, Chicago, New York, Boston, and Montreal.

This year it looks like Boston or St. Louis are favorites to win the Stanley Cup.

Boston does look tough. A 'hot' goalie in any given series can spell disaster for favorites. Great set of games yesterday. Will be supporting the Flyers since I have when they entered the league in '68.

We won gold at Sochi.

So we don't care.

No doubt! That'll have to suffice for another 4 years..........:eusa_shifty:.

I don't think most Canadians care if a Canadian team wins. They care if their team wins. Many Canadians would rather a Russian team win the Stanley Cup than the Montreal Canadiens, for example.

We won gold at Sochi.

So we don't care.

No doubt! That'll have to suffice for another 4 years..........:eusa_shifty:.

I don't think most Canadians care if a Canadian team wins. They care if their team wins. Many Canadians would rather a Russian team win the Stanley Cup than the Montreal Canadiens, for example.

Yeah, I know. Never did meet a Canadian 'snowbird' that was a Montreal fan. Mostly Maple Leaf and Jets fans. Come to think of it, I never met a Canadian snowbird that was a fan of the whole province of Quebec either........:lol:.

Forum List

Back