Hey Dems...A scary reality...By any metric, shouldn’t white and Asian lives matter most?

I mean, since we are are trying to sustain greatness and all...Lets not be afraid to be honest here...What do all the spreadsheets tells us?
I think an education might help you, White trash.
But I do find it’s the biggest life failures who feel threatened by people who don’t look like them.

enjoy your major fail
You think Asians look like brokelosers white ass?

There's a reason Margaret Sanger started the Negro Project to keep down the number of blacks and only last week did Planned Parenthood admit she was a racist and cancel her.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I mean, since we are are trying to sustain greatness and all...Lets not be afraid to be honest here...What do all the spreadsheets tells us?
My spreadsheet says that you’re a moron

Scary shit isn’t it?
You’re afraid to entertain the thought...aren’t you?
I mean...our worse can’t matter most...right?
I’m sorry that your scared BL but I assure you everything is gonna be ok
Don’t be scared to talk about it…You’re a business owner…Do your worse employees matter most?

Scary shit isn’t it?
Don’t be scared to talk about it…You’re a business owner…Do your worse employees matter most?
I don’t rank people like that

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whose life matters most then should rich people life matters most? You do miss the point as All life matters. Picking and choosing which life matters most using some metric system mean no life matters.

Scary shit isn’t it?

You don’t know who your most valuable employees are?
You must run an amazing business.

Whose life matters most then should rich people life matters most? You do miss the point as All life matters. Picking and choosing which life matters most using some metric system mean no life matters.

Semantics are fun and all...but let’s be bold and face reality. Blacks commit the most crime and cost the American taxpayer the most money...they are an American liability as a whole...there’s no way in hell their lives matter most. Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.

Scary shit isn’t it?

Thank you. I’m quite proud

Scary shit isn’t it?

Proud that you can’t or won’t identify your key employees?

Scary shit isn’t it?

Proud that you can’t or won’t identify your key employees?
That’s not really something I think about so there is no pride or shame about it.

I have noticed that if employers are forced to hire non-Caucasians, they DO seem to prefer Asians for their competence and good behavior.

Here in Los Angeles during the 1970s, public school principals were ordered to integrate their teaching staffs. It was pitiful and humorous to see how many principals filled their (unofficial) quota of non-Caucasians by hiring the first Asian that walked through the door. The principals were trying to avoid hiring applicants from a certain other group.

Some younger Asians, I hear, resent their reputation of being "meek." They seem to be envious of another group's reputation of being, uh, "sassy."

Semantics are fun and all...but let’s be bold and face reality. Blacks commit the most crime and cost the American taxpayer the most money...they are an American liability as a whole...there’s no way in hell their lives matter most. Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.

2018 stats for arrest would disagree. Sorry if facts hurts your feelings.

total white black Indian asian

murder
11,970 5280

Offense chargedTotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
TotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total2Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TotalHispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TOTAL8,162,8495,626,1402,221,697196,90897,04921,055

2017 arrest

Facts are even better. In total numbers white commit more crime

2018 stats for arrest would disagree. Sorry if facts hurts your feelings.

total white black Indian asian

murder
11,970 5280

Offense chargedTotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
TotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total2Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TotalHispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TOTAL8,162,8495,626,1402,221,697196,90897,04921,055

2017 arrest

Facts are even better. In total numbers white commit more crime

How weird...in a white nation where 70% are white?
Don’t smart people use pre capita factoring?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

When California first started giving quantitative knowledge tests to teacher-applicants, it was suggested and mandated that they give the same tests to existing teachers. The tests were geared to TWELFTH GRADE competency and knowledge.

For most California teachers it was a non-event, but for the "minority" teachers it became a real problem. Most of them were failing the test, and badly. They were allowed to take the test multiple times, but still they failed.

So the tests were re-calibrated to TENTH GRADE level. They still failed.

Well, with the strong teachers' unions in California you know they would never actually terminate a teacher for BEING TOO STUPID TO TEACH, so they silently just "grandfathered" all the teachers who failed the test, and have forgotten about it. New applicants are still required to take general knowledge and subject matter tests, but those who failed in the past are not affected.

I wonder how many "minorities" are passing the tests these days. More importantly, I wonder how many applicants are actually screened out, if they have the desired skin color. Knowing the history, either today's tests are absurdly watered down or there is a waiver process.

Now Covid 19 is the excuse they are using to get more dunderheads into California classrooms.

"Nearly half of California’s potential teachers struggle to pass a gauntlet of standardized tests required for them to earn a credential, making it more difficult for the state to put a dent in a persistent teacher shortage.

But that could change soon, as officials at the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing look to reform the entire landscape of tests that teachers have to take to enter the profession.

While the issue of student testing has always received considerable attention, the tests prospective teachers in California must take have received far less. It is an issue that is attracting more attention recently, as state education leaders begin to acknowledge these tests as major stumbling blocks to attracting new teachers to the profession. At the same time, educators have to ensure that reforming the testing regimen, which could include eliminating some tests, doesn’t lower the standards for basic proficiency that these tests are supposed to ensure.

About 40 percent of students seeking to become teachers give up because they fail to pass the required tests at various steps along the path to getting their credential, according to data from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. For prospective math or science teachers, that number climbs to 50 percent.

Everyone needs to stop putting the blame on a race and start blaming the party that caused this craziness.

Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican. The reason is the democrat party was once called the Southern Confederacy, the founders of the KKK. They voted against every equal rights bill including anti lynching laws. But thanks to Republicans laws were passed. When democrats could no longer burn crosses on the Black man's front lawn or hang him in the town square these no moral wastes of good dirt had to find a way to keep the Blacks on the plantation. They called their plan the Great Society. In the kkk's words it would end poverty, end racism, give everybody a great job and even cure the environment.

It didn't end poverty as we spend a trillion a year on poverty. It didn't end racism and even if it did obama took care of that. No great jobs and it was Reagan that cleared our skies and water ways.

What it did, according to LBJ have Ni**ers voting democrat for the next 200 years and so far he has been right. Not all Blacks fell for this crap especially with having traitors to their race like Jackson, Sharpton and 0bama blaming all but the guilty for the Blacks problems. Some Blacks you will see in the work place living the American dream didn't fall for this crap. Yes I know 0bama is half white but since he is called the second Black president you can have this Communist as I want nothing to do with this lying piece of shit that has murdered more Blacks than all others in history. At this time I would also like to apologies to any piece of shit I might of offended.

The Great Society also known as welfare gives handouts, not to be confused with a hand up. Over time welfare robs a person of their self worth, their pride, their ability to make even a simple decision in life. Katrina is a good example. If anyone living below sea level is told a category 5 hurricane is about to hit he runs, walks, or crawls to higher ground yet scores of people were drown in their homes.

Welfare also brings out the worst in a person. Look at the hundreds flouting in the Gulf who hung out waiting for the Wal-Mart Loot till Ya Poop Midnight Madness. Ones that opened their homes to these victims of the hurricane were repaid by being robbed and ripped off. To show just how low this welfare trash will go they hid their ill gotten gain on their babies.

Don't ever think these handouts will ever get you out of the inner city shit hole you have been corralled in, democrats always say they are the party of the poor and they will fight to keep you that way. With the same promises every election time and nothing being done between elections just how long will you fall for it, 200 years?

So blame the democrats for the actions of these Black Americans who believe they are owed by the White man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back