🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Dem's You Lost the Election and Don't Have Votes to Impeach Give it Up

[
Trump will never resign and GOP is positioned to get lots of things it has wanted for a long time.

Like what? Their brilliant healthcare bill? lol

GOP still gets their agenda if Pence takes over

It's like I said in another thread, almost every conservative on this board would rather have Pence as president than the clown Trump...

...but they won't even admit that.

That's because they can't admit they elected a clown. Plus, they'd die before they admitted they agreed with a "librul". (Most of whom would prefer Pence over Trump)

The investigation of Trump is still under wraps. But we do know more than we did a week ago

Possible outcomes:

1. Trump only had marginal legal contact with Russia
2. Trumps agents had illegal contact with Russia but a link to Trump can't be proven
3. Trump was involved in Russian hacking but there was no smoking gun of offering removal of sanctions or other concession in return for Russian hacking
4. Trump offered "This for That"

3 and 4 could lead to impeachment with 4 leading to Trump going to prison for Treason

There is no evidence and only the liberal media helping Democrats with smear campaign against Trump. Do you have the votes to overturn a democratic Constitutional election or not? Put up or shut up.
That's what Nixon said, but in the end the steady drip, drip, drip meant no vote was necessary. :2up:
No he did not. Learn history before you post your inane comments

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.
'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says
You are a frequent supporter of 'giving up'?
Supporter of " stop wasting my time with bullshit."

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.

Guy, when TRUMP gets impeached, it will be his fellow Republicans who turn on him.
Never going to happen. Not very knowledgeable of US politics are you?

I think the it's more likely that he would resign.

If the noise gets so loud that nothing can function, if there turns out to be a few fires amongst the Russian smoke, and if enough Republicans send a message that they've had it, he could position it as telling DC to go fuck itself and walk out in a blaze of "glory". Great reality TV, that's for sure.

That's not a prediction. The only time I've been right recently about politics is when I predicted, when he entered the race, that he would find whatever dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. I did nail that one.

After the corruption of Clinton, and then Obama, no POTUS will ever resign again.

This is all Kabuki theater, the fascists hope to create enough doubt to sway the voters in 2018, they have no delusion that they can impeach Trump or drive him from power.

There is no evidence and only the liberal media helping Democrats with smear campaign against Trump. Do you have the votes to overturn a democratic Constitutional election or not? Put up or shut up.
That's what Nixon said, but in the end the steady drip, drip, drip meant no vote was necessary. :2up:

In this case we're finding out Trump and his associates have been under FBI criminal investigation for a lot longer than we thought.
About the time he took the lead in the GOP primary huh?

If the noise gets so loud that nothing can function, if there turns out to be a few fires amongst the Russian smoke, and if enough Republicans send a message that they've had it, he could position it as telling DC to go fuck itself and walk out in a blaze of "glory". Great reality TV, that's for sure.

That's not a prediction. The only time I've been right recently about politics is when I predicted, when he entered the race, that he would find whatever dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. I did nail that one.

After the corruption of Clinton, and then Obama, no POTUS will ever resign again.

This is all Kabuki theater, the fascists hope to create enough doubt to sway the voters in 2018, they have no delusion that they can impeach Trump or drive him from power.
There's another piece to this, though: Do you think it's possible that he'll get to a point where he really will fucking hate the job?

He's not a politician, he's never seen media intensity like this, and he's used to getting his way.

There's another piece to this, though: Do you think it's possible that he'll get to a point where he really will fucking hate the job?

He's not a politician, he's never seen media intensity like this, and he's used to getting his way.
No. He revels in the job!

[

Thing is, the closer it gets to 2018, the more Congressmen are going to think that Pence is a better choice.

You're letting your hatred cloud your mind. This is true of your party in general, you are so consumed with hatred, you cannot think rationally.

The most the GOP would do is pressure Trump not to run in 2020. Even that is doubtful

Further, I predict that the GOP margins will INCREASE in both houses after the 2018 mid-terms. If you fascists think you are winning the hearts and minds of middle America with you antics, you better think again.

'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

Do we realize what a feather in liberals cap it would be if they could keep this up for 4 years.

It is disgusting when I open this board, and all I see is Russia everywhere.

I am not going to sit here and say they did, or did not do it, because I only know as much as the left wing posters on it, and that is all innuendo.

Personally, if a thread is started by a suspected Astro turfer/gaslighter, as soon as I see the author, I refuse to open it or comment now. Only way to handle them. I look for threads started by the people who share logic, then go there.

The only Dem I will even open a thread that he posted, is Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Liberal media will try. They did it for 8 years at GW Bush.

The fact even you deplorables are now talking about impeachment shows you know this president is in deep trouble.

Nah, he loves power. This is a dream come true for him. He loves tweaking the leftists and the corrupt press. He baited them and baited them on the Obama bugging him thing, to the point Comey perjured himself and CNN was hair on fire shrieking about the 25th Amendment, Then he sprung the trap and the evidence was released that yep, Obama bugged the Trump campaign and transition team. Trump LIVES to set the dupes up and knock them down like that.

I think he's having the time of his life and will be easily reelected in 2020.

IMG_0334.JPG

Do we realize what a feather in liberals cap it would be if they could keep this up for 4 years.

It is disgusting when I open this board, and all I see is Russia everywhere.

I am not going to sit here and say they did, or did not do it, because I only know as much as the left wing posters on it, and that is all innuendo.

Personally, if a thread is started by a suspected Astro turfer/gaslighter, as soon as I see the author, I refuse to open it or comment now. Only way to handle them. I look for threads started by the people who share logic, then go there.

The only Dem I will even open a thread that he posted, is Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Liberal media will try. They did it for 8 years at GW Bush.
Want to talk media?

[

You know what Trump ended up doing on his first day?
Arguing about the size of his inauguration crowd

You know what you did on his first day? Wailed, screamed, and pouted. Just as you have done every single day since. You and every other fascist in the nation. You think you're winning over middle America this way?

Really?

I remember a similar circumstance when Nixon was president.

You just hold your breath on that wet dream, sploogy. :thup:

The fact even you deplorables are now talking about impeachment shows you know this president is in deep trouble.
"Put up or shut up!" We have got to fix all of Obama's fuck up's.

Forum List

Back