🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Dem's You Lost the Election and Don't Have Votes to Impeach Give it Up

Yeah all that policy talk and junk. How silly for a politician to talk about policy.

People do love to be entertained. Like when Trump told the crowd he would deport 2 millionj criminal illegal aliens on his first day. Or that he would sign a muslim ban and repleal of obamacare executive order on day one.

Democrats don't have the votes to impeach

But Trump is far from beloved by his Republican Congress. A Congress that will be unwilling to ignore charges of treason and face the wrath of the voters

George W. Bush was hated by McCain and yet survived his last term even after the GOP lost the House and Senate!

So what make you think Trump is going to get impeached and removed?

Not happening and like one poster stated it is better to keep him for ammo against the GOP than remove him.

Neither party has the votes for removal unless they work together and neither side has been willing to do that for many years now!

So what make you think Trump is going to get impeached and removed?

Have you read his tweets. There will come a point where they will seperate Trump from his twitter account.

I try not to read his tweets because the reality is some fools should not be allow on the internet!

I have wonder if they could create a fake Twitter site and have bots pretend to read his nonsense and save society from his mad rantings.

As for his account it is not enough to impeach and remove.

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.
'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

If Trump's approval ratings continue to tank (and they will for a host of reasons), you'll be surprised how quickly Republicans in Congress suddenly exhibit something resembling a spine.

Who do you think will spill the beans first, Roger Stone or Paul Manafort?

Enjoy while you still can, because Trump is toast.
Trump's approval ratings are about to skyrocket.

In Russia?

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.
'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

Do we realize what a feather in liberals cap it would be if they could keep this up for 4 years.

It is disgusting when I open this board, and all I see is Russia everywhere.

I am not going to sit here and say they did, or did not do it, because I only know as much as the left wing posters on it, and that is all innuendo.

Personally, if a thread is started by a suspected Astro turfer/gaslighter, as soon as I see the author, I refuse to open it or comment now. Only way to handle them. I look for threads started by the people who share logic, then go there.

The only Dem I will even open a thread that he posted, is Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah all that policy talk and junk. How silly for a politician to talk about policy.

People do love to be entertained. Like when Trump told the crowd he would deport 2 millionj criminal illegal aliens on his first day. Or that he would sign a muslim ban and repleal of obamacare executive order on day one.

You know what Trump ended up doing on his first day?
Arguing about the size of his inauguration crowd

Do we realize what a feather in liberals cap it would be if they could keep this up for 4 years.

It is disgusting when I open this board, and all I see is Russia everywhere.

I am not going to sit here and say they did, or did not do it, because I only know as much as the left wing posters on it, and that is all innuendo.

Personally, if a thread is started by a suspected Astro turfer/gaslighter, as soon as I see the author, I refuse to open it or comment now. Only way to handle them. I look for threads started by the people who share logic, then go there.

The only Dem I will even open a thread that he posted, is Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Russia is there
It is not going away

It is not the Liberals ...It is the FBI

Russia hacked the election...that is real

Now, the interactions with Trump officials is coming in to play

Face it

Republicans never wanted Trump....They still don't
It was the people in silly hats that forced Trump on them

If impeachment looms....It is a Lose/Lose proposition for Republicans

I remember a similar circumstance when Nixon was president.

Forum List

Back