Hey Fat Americans

Real butter is good. Margerine is toxic. I use quite a bit of olive oil, eat fish, vegetables, nuts, fruits, no processed or fat foods, no sugars. Ive been eating that way for 25 years. Vegetables and fruits are the best medicine.
Post Malone gave me/us a tip on the Howard Stern show. I'm going to try it. Baked chicken and for flavor Hot Sauce

This punch of flavor can make it much easier to stick with a healthy-eating diet plan. The kick of spicy foods can also actively assist healthy weight-loss. Studies have shown that capsaicin, the active ingredient in chilies and hot sauce, can speed metabolism, helping your body to burn calories even faster.

Post Malone gave me/us a tip on the Howard Stern show. I'm going to try it. Baked chicken and for flavor Hot Sauce

This punch of flavor can make it much easier to stick with a healthy-eating diet plan. The kick of spicy foods can also actively assist healthy weight-loss. Studies have shown that capsaicin, the active ingredient in chilies and hot sauce, can speed metabolism, helping your body to burn calories even faster.

Oh yeah.. Spicy foods are really good for the gut and stomach. I eat a ton of banana, hatch, poblano, anaheim, bell, serrano peppers. I probably eat too many mini peppers with hatch hummus. Haha.

Oh yeah.. Spicy foods are really good for the gut and stomach. I eat a ton of banana, hatch, poblano, anaheim, bell, serrano peppers. I probably eat too many mini peppers with hatch hummus. Haha.
A lot of people, me included, assumed spicy foods would be bad for the stomach.

Although spicy foods don't cause ulcers, they can trigger abdominal pain in some people. One study specifically highlighted that frequent consumption of spicy foods can trigger upper gastrointestinal symptoms in some people with dyspepsia (or, indigestion).

Real butter is good. Margerine is toxic. I use quite a bit of olive oil, eat fish, vegetables, nuts, fruits, no processed or fat foods, no sugars. Ive been eating that way for 25 years. Vegetables and fruits are the best medicine.
We cook with ghee because we like Indian cooking and we also make our own butter when we spy cheap cream in the shops.

A lot of people, me included, assumed spicy foods would be bad for the stomach.

Although spicy foods don't cause ulcers, they can trigger abdominal pain in some people. One study specifically highlighted that frequent consumption of spicy foods can trigger upper gastrointestinal symptoms in some people with dyspepsia (or, indigestion).

Yeah, that is true.

I have to disagree with you. This whole thread is about how badly us Americans eat.

What did Let's Move accomplish?

Transformed the school food environment through the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which updated school meal nutrition standards for the first time in 15 years and increased funding for the first time in 30 years.

What did Kennedy do again? Anything close to what Michelle accomplished?

Did her program work? Nope. We're still fat fucks.

Despite its goal, the Let's Move! initiative did not cause a decline in obesity rates. In 2008, 68% of Americans were either overweight or obese. By 2016, that number jumped to 71.2%.

And then there's Trump
View attachment 838212

View attachment 838213

View attachment 838214

Terrible role model.

We cook with ghee because we like Indian cooking and we also make our own butter when we spy cheap cream in the shops.
I always thought butter was bad for us. I thought lard and butter were good for farmers who worked from sun up to sun down but not for modern day humans who don't move as much. We sit at a desk, behind a lathe or mill, or wheel all day.

It's rich in nutrients like bone-building calcium and has compounds linked to lower chances of obesity. Butter can also be part of a low-carbohydrate diet, which may help people better maintain their weight or lose weight quicker than they would with a low-fat diet.

It's the fast food grease that's killing us. On top of fatty foods. Last weekend I got the BIG Breakfast. Came with 2 pieces of toast, 2 pancakes, hashbrowns, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, ham and 3 eggs. God that was fucking good! LOL.

I was thinking next week one day I will order to culver chicken sandwiches plane. Not breaded. Then flavor them with a little hot sauce. People who like hot sauce really love that shit. I'm not one of them, yet.

I always thought butter was bad for us. I thought lard and butter were good for farmers who worked from sun up to sun down but not for modern day humans who don't move as much. We sit at a desk, behind a lathe or mill, or wheel all day.

It's rich in nutrients like bone-building calcium and has compounds linked to lower chances of obesity. Butter can also be part of a low-carbohydrate diet, which may help people better maintain their weight or lose weight quicker than they would with a low-fat diet.

It's the fast food grease that's killing us. On top of fatty foods. Last weekend I got the BIG Breakfast. Came with 2 pieces of toast, 2 pancakes, hashbrowns, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, ham and 3 eggs. God that was fucking good! LOL.

I was thinking next week one day I will order to culver chicken sandwiches plane. Not breaded. Then flavor them with a little hot sauce. People who like hot sauce really love that shit. I'm not one of them, yet.
All in moderation. Stick with butter, avoid the spreads because they're trans fatty acids.

If I could eat fried chicken, homemade biscuits with gravy, bacon, mashed potatoes, baby back ribs soaked with bbq sauce, ribeye with extra fat, without all the health problems and turning my karotid into a concrete tube, Id never touch another vegetable or fruit.

If I could eat fried chicken, homemade biscuits with gravy, bacon, mashed potatoes, baby back ribs soaked with bbq sauce, ribeye with extra fat, without all the health problems and turning my karotid into a concrete tube, Id never touch another vegetable or fruit.

All of these are fine, in moderation. Too much of any kind of food, especially to the exclusion of others that you need, is what is harmful.

I watch that 600 pounder TV show and cannot believe how enormous those people get. How many years of gorging on food does it take to get that big?
Omg Post Malone was right. Hot sauce on baked chicken breast. Flavor but no calorie. Not too many things taste that good and zero calories

Forum List

Back