Hey Hey....John Bolton Goes After Niki Haley

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Boy, this guy sounds like he's pissed we didn't make him king.

I used to have respect for him, but now I'd beat the shit out of him if I had the chance.

Haley, the rare Cabinet member to leave the White House on good terms with the president, is considered a top presidential aspirant in a post-Trump Republican Party. Bolton seems intent on denting that reputation.

After Syrian President Bashar al-Assad unleashed a chemical attack on his own people, Bolton suggested that Haley stand with ambassadors from the United Kingdom and France in the U.N. Security Council to present a united front against the rogue leader.

“I had done that many times,” Bolton wrote, “but Haley declined, preferring to have pictures of her alone giving the U.S. statement in the Council. That told me something.” It was indicative, he added, of an “untethered performance in New York over the past year-plus,” and Bolton, still new in his job at the time, made a note to discuss the performance with Pompeo.

A hawk when it comes to military intervention, Bolt

I used to have respect for him, but now I'd beat the shit out of him if I had the chance.

Haley, the rare Cabinet member to leave the White House on good terms with the president, is considered a top presidential aspirant in a post-Trump Republican Party. Bolton seems intent on denting that reputation.

After Syrian President Bashar al-Assad unleashed a chemical attack on his own people, Bolton suggested that Haley stand with ambassadors from the United Kingdom and France in the U.N. Security Council to present a united front against the rogue leader.

“I had done that many times,” Bolton wrote, “but Haley declined, preferring to have pictures of her alone giving the U.S. statement in the Council. That told me something.” It was indicative, he added, of an “untethered performance in New York over the past year-plus,” and Bolton, still new in his job at the time, made a note to discuss the performance with Pompeo.

Wow, Bolton really IS an asshole, isn't he?

Seems to be a real butthurt motherfucker.

Gonna go down in history as an opportunistic turncoat and left wing cocksucker.

I guess is he intended to end up a rich, fake news flunky and an historical pariah ... he's certainly doing a job of it so far.. :laugh:

Seems to be a real butthurt motherfucker.

Gonna go down in history as an opportunistic turncoat and left wing cocksucker.
But DOES he like anchovies? THAT'S the real question! OK, I AM a bit obsessed with anchovies tonight, but I'm not sure why. It DOES seem fishy to me.......................all part of some weird communist plot!

Karl Rove.....

Bolton's book won't change a lot of minds.

Questioning why Bolton wasn't flapping his lips earlier.

Eh.. he's just a spit ball at a battleship... the lefty maggots will engorge themselves with more hate and life will go on as usual..

Last edited:
Karl Rove.....

Eh.. he's a spit ball at a battleship... the lefty maggots will gorge with hate and life will go on as usual..

As thing start to shift it will be time to take some of this out of people's hydes.

Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes.

Karl Rove.....

Eh.. he's a spit ball at a battleship... the lefty maggots will gorge with hate and life will go on as usual..

As thing start to shift it will be time to take some of this out of people's hydes.

Well, the GOOD thing is that George Soros is almost 90 years old. The evil bastard, who I refer to as "the devil incarnate himself", shouldn't have too much time left on this earth. The BAD thing is his son is waiting in the wings, to take over as soon as the old bastard draws his last breath.

Karl Rove.....

Well, the GOOD thing is that George Soros is almost 90 years old. The evil bastard, who I refer to as "the devil incarnate himself", shouldn't have too much time left on this earth. The BAD thing is his son is waiting in the wings, to take over as soon as the old bastard draws his last breath.

Put that fucker down too.

" Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes."

Makes you wonder the intellect of people...not to mention their stunning lack of morality when they can just casually say that someone needs to be murdered.

Were you Sun Devil 92 always this mentally ill or did the blob make you worse?

Makes you wonder the intellect of people...not to mention their stunning lack of morality when they can just casually say that someone needs to be murdered.

Anytime you'd like to match intellects, I'm game.

lol......................................................................Soros IS an evil bastard, if you can't see this, you are blind.

Anytime you'd like to match intellects, I'm game.
Well, candycorn IS a bit dim. You would win ANY game of wits with THAT imbecile.

lol......................................................................Soros IS an evil bastard, if you can't see this, you are blind.

She's one of the brownshirt's.

People who've done less have been put down.

Soros is, as you say, an evil bastard.

What's more funny is that shit-for-brains candycorn sits in judgement of others and renders her little turds without shame.

I guess you could respect someone who can continually looks like and ass, but keep on posting.

She's one of the brownshirt's.

People who've done less have been put down.

Soros is, as you say, an evil bastard.

What's more funny is that shit-for-brains candycorn sits in judgement of others and renders her little turds without shame.

I guess you could respect someone who can continually looks like and ass, but keep on posting.
Yep. I've never seen candycorn post ANYTHING of intelligence. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Karl Rove.....

Eh, you can only poke the bear so much then all hell with break loose, Democrats don't seem to realize that they're on the losing side just yet.

It's going to be an interesting summer and fall, Americans aren't as stupid as Democrats/fake news thinks..

Me .. I relax and enjoy the ride... :beer:

Candycorn .. hasn't been funny since he broke his weeny... he's just been bitter and more bitter. etc...

Last edited:
Karl Rove.....

Eh, you can only poke the bear so much then all hell with break loose, Democrats don't seem to realize that they're on the losing side just yet.

It's going to be an interesting summer and fall, Americans aren't as stupid as Democrats/fake news thinks..

I know , right! Democrats really believe they are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Americans know whats going on. You got to ask yourself one question, are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

Karl Rove.....

I know , right! Democrats really believe they are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Americans know whats going on. You got to ask yourself one question, are you an American, or are you a Democrat?
Exactly. Today's Dems are so anti-American, it's sickening.

Forum List

Back