Hey Hey....John Bolton Goes After Niki Haley

Some life long apparatnik writes a tell all book to make some bucks before retiring, lets his publisher convince him to dress it up with hundreds of pages of shocking revelations and gossip nobody else can verify. lol sounds exactly like Robert Caro's bio of LBJ.

Boy, this guy sounds like he's pissed we didn't make him king.

I used to have respect for him, but now I'd beat the shit out of him if I had the chance.

Haley, the rare Cabinet member to leave the White House on good terms with the president, is considered a top presidential aspirant in a post-Trump Republican Party. Bolton seems intent on denting that reputation.

After Syrian President Bashar al-Assad unleashed a chemical attack on his own people, Bolton suggested that Haley stand with ambassadors from the United Kingdom and France in the U.N. Security Council to present a united front against the rogue leader.

“I had done that many times,” Bolton wrote, “but Haley declined, preferring to have pictures of her alone giving the U.S. statement in the Council. That told me something.” It was indicative, he added, of an “untethered performance in New York over the past year-plus,” and Bolton, still new in his job at the time, made a note to discuss the performance with Pompeo.

A hawk when it comes to military intervention, Bolt
Bolton’s sock puppet in the UN showed a moment of minor independence and he has a case of butthurt. Telling.

In any case, Bolton was right on a lot of stuff re his advice; too bad so much of it was ignored; we would all be safer today if his advice on the ME and Korea had been taken seriously, but, we had too many Presidents more worried about the Davos Set and the poor billionaires Boys Clubs than the country and human lives in general. Now we're just going to ride around on our riding lawn mowers, take lots of Prozac, and get weaker and weaker and weaker, then fight a much much bigger war in a decade or so instead of a few little short operations.

Libertarians knew John Bolton was scum 20 years ago, and warned Trump not to hire the murderous scumbag. Seeing it all backfire on him is glorious. But to think he’ll learn anything from the experience is insanity.

The story of two losers. Bolton has no idea what loyalty is, and Haley will never forgotten for botching the flag issue.

Boy, this guy sounds like he's pissed we didn't make him king.

I used to have respect for him, but now I'd beat the shit out of him if I had the chance.

Haley, the rare Cabinet member to leave the White House on good terms with the president, is considered a top presidential aspirant in a post-Trump Republican Party. Bolton seems intent on denting that reputation.

After Syrian President Bashar al-Assad unleashed a chemical attack on his own people, Bolton suggested that Haley stand with ambassadors from the United Kingdom and France in the U.N. Security Council to present a united front against the rogue leader.

“I had done that many times,” Bolton wrote, “but Haley declined, preferring to have pictures of her alone giving the U.S. statement in the Council. That told me something.” It was indicative, he added, of an “untethered performance in New York over the past year-plus,” and Bolton, still new in his job at the time, made a note to discuss the performance with Pompeo.

A hawk when it comes to military intervention, Bolt
Wow, Bolton really IS an asshole, isn't he?

Nikki Haley is completely unfit to be President. Donald Trump has damaged the Republican Party and Democrats swill win in 2020 and 2024 until the Republicans nominate someone who has no ties to Trump. Haley is the asshole.

" Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes."

Makes you wonder the intellect of people...not to mention their stunning lack of morality when they can just casually say that someone needs to be murdered.

Were you Sun Devil 92 always this mentally ill or did the blob make you worse?

Anytime you'd like to match intellects, I'm game.

You would lose to my cat.

Forum List

Back