Hey Hey....John Bolton Goes After Niki Haley

" Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes."

Makes you wonder the intellect of people...not to mention their stunning lack of morality when they can just casually say that someone needs to be murdered.

Were you Sun Devil 92 always this mentally ill or did the blob make you worse?
lol......................................................................Soros IS an evil bastard, if you can't see this, you are blind.

She's one of the brownshirt's.

People who've done less have been put down.

Soros is, as you say, an evil bastard.

What's more funny is that shit-for-brains candycorn sits in judgement of others and renders her little turds without shame.

I guess you could respect someone who can continually looks like and ass, but keep on posting.

I could but I have no respect for you.

Really...when did you become so mentally ill as to recommend someone you never met, never will meet and have never met anyone who has met Mr. Soros...be shot between the eyes? Weren't you raised better than that?

Karl Rove.....

Bolton's book won't change a lot of minds.

Questioning why Bolton wasn't flapping his lips earlier.

Eh.. he's a spit ball at a battleship... the lefty maggots will gorge with hate and life will go on as usual..

As thing start to shift it will be time to take some of this out of people's hydes.

Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes.

Eh, you can only poke the bear so much then all hell with break loose, Democrats don't seem to realize that they're on the losing side just yet.

It's going to be an interesting summer and fall, Americans aren't as stupid as Democrats/fake news thinks..

Me .. I relax and enjoy the ride... :beer:
I know , right! Democrats really believe they are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Americans know whats going on. You got to ask yourself one question, are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

All the social and economic failures in America are where Democrats are politically in charge and calling the shots, it's finally becoming obvious to everyone blessed with common sense.

Makes you wonder the intellect of people...not to mention their stunning lack of morality when they can just casually say that someone needs to be murdered.

lol......................................................................Soros IS an evil bastard, if you can't see this, you are blind.

What's more funny is that shit-for-brains candycorn sits in judgement of others and renders her little turds without shame.

I guess you could respect someone who can continually looks like and ass, but keep on posting.

Really...when did you become so mentally ill as to recommend someone you never met, never will meet and have never met anyone who has met Mr. Soros...be shot between the eyes? Weren't you raised better than that?

In other words, you won't.

You seem to make it a habit of passing judgement on others.

But you've been challenged and won't engage. Maybe you aren't wondering now.

In my world we call people like you...chickenshit.

Karl Rove.....

Bolton's book won't change a lot of minds.

Questioning why Bolton wasn't flapping his lips earlier.

Eh.. he's a spit ball at a battleship... the lefty maggots will gorge with hate and life will go on as usual..

As thing start to shift it will be time to take some of this out of people's hydes.

Soro's need a bullet between his fucking beady eyes.

Eh, you can only poke the bear so much then all hell with break loose, Democrats don't seem to realize that they're on the losing side just yet.

It's going to be an interesting summer and fall, Americans aren't as stupid as Democrats/fake news thinks..

Me .. I relax and enjoy the ride... :beer:
I know , right! Democrats really believe they are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Americans know whats going on. You got to ask yourself one question, are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

All the social and economic failures in America are where Democrats are politically in charge and calling the shots, it's finally becoming obvious to everyone blessed with common sense.

And look how vindictive. They hate trump supporters.

lol...............................................................................................LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LMFAO.................................!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you're the one recommending murder. You're a sad little fuck stain.

Really, weren't you raised better than that?

lol...............................................................................................LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LMFAO.................................!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep the thread on topic.

Bolton has really gone weird.

He also accuses Haley of being politically ambitious.

Just really strange.

Just really strange.
It DOES sound like Bolton is just a TAD bit jealous of Haley.

Just really strange.
You brought up Soros.

C'mon...he's a conservative and still is. Just like you used to be. He has a disagreement with your lord and master so, as loyal poodle to the blob, you have to now put him on your enemy list. Are you going to recommend he be murdered also?

Again, weren't you raised better than that?

As for Haley....she is politically ambitious. I think she saw what happened to people who hung around your blob too long and didn't want to have a knife in her back too so she self-terminated. Its probably the only classy thing she ever did.

BOO.....................................................................................................HISS..................................................................BOO........................

BOO.....................................................................................................HISS..................................................................BOO........................
3 syllables. I know that was taxing for you.

You can discuss Bolton/Haley or you can get the fuck off the thread.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol.....................................LMFAO>>>>>!!!!!!!!

I think Bolton asshole was just pissed he wasn't running the show.

He's always wanted control.

Some of that praise came from within the first family, namely from Jared and Ivanka Trump. Both advisers to the president were so taken with Haley, Bolton alleges, that they actively lobbied Trump to replace Vice President Mike Pence with her on the ticket ahead of 2020.

Interest in a swap grew so intense that Haley herself eventually had to tamp it down. “Enough of the false rumors," she tweeted last August. "Vice President Pence has been a dear friend of mine for years. He has been a loyal and trustworthy VP to the President. He has my complete support.”

Bolton still insists that the former ambassador was angling for the job, and after attacking her handling of sanctions against Russia and the U.S. withdrawal from the U.N. Human Rights Commission, he asserts that Haley was more interested in getting her photo taken to climb the political ladder. He alleges that she sought Trump’s permission in June of 2018 to take a diplomatic envoy to meet with the Dalai Lama.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol.....................................LMFAO>>>>>!!!!!!!!

Don't encourage it.

I've seen this before. It latches into a thread just to get some strange sense of "something" by shitting out posts and trying to get the thread derailed.

The subject is Bolton. This is the asswipe the left has been waiting for and who is going to be yet another nothingburger in a long list of nothingburgers.

Here is going after Haley. You just have to wonder why the little fucker would do that ?

What does he hope to gain and what makes him competent enough to judge.

Boy, this guy sounds like he's pissed we didn't make him king.
Obviously, John was the only one competent in the Trump administration and I'm sure he isn't just pissing sour grapes looking for a big money opportunity like Trump's pissy niece who slammed the Trump family because she got nixed out of the fortune!

Don't encourage it.

I've seen this before. It latches into a thread just to get some strange sense of "something" by shitting out posts and trying to get the thread derailed.

The subject is Bolton. This is the asswipe the left has been waiting for and who is going to be yet another nothingburger in a long list of nothingburgers.

Here is going after Haley. You just have to wonder why the little fucker would do that ?

What does he hope to gain and what makes him competent enough to judge.
Sorry about egging her on. The weird thing about Bolton, for me at least, is that I never REALLY trusted the guy, even when he was "friends" with Trump. There was something about him that didn't seem quite right. I now know that Bolton is nothing but a war mongering weasel, and insanely jealous of Haley. Just pitiful.

1592553502405.png

View attachment 352104
Well, that's it for me tonight. I have to get some rest, and I HOPE I don't dream of anchovies!

Boy, this guy sounds like he's pissed we didn't make him king.

I used to have respect for him, but now I'd beat the shit out of him if I had the chance.

Haley, the rare Cabinet member to leave the White House on good terms with the president, is considered a top presidential aspirant in a post-Trump Republican Party. Bolton seems intent on denting that reputation.

After Syrian President Bashar al-Assad unleashed a chemical attack on his own people, Bolton suggested that Haley stand with ambassadors from the United Kingdom and France in the U.N. Security Council to present a united front against the rogue leader.

“I had done that many times,” Bolton wrote, “but Haley declined, preferring to have pictures of her alone giving the U.S. statement in the Council. That told me something.” It was indicative, he added, of an “untethered performance in New York over the past year-plus,” and Bolton, still new in his job at the time, made a note to discuss the performance with Pompeo.

A hawk when it comes to military intervention, Bolt
What I'm hearing is Bolton is a warmongering asshole that argued with Trump about pulling a Libya on North Korea.
He actually felt doing to Kim what Obama and Hillary did to Quadaffi was the way to go....and Trump told him to take a hike. So according to the Democommies.....what's right is wrong....what's good is bad....wear your mask and remember...you're a racist.

Forum List

Back