Hey...Hogg might sell more guns than Obama.....March Background checks break record...

I remember when Obama sold this cop killer a gun. Someone convinced him that Obama was coming for his guns so he bought an assault rifle and murdered 3 Pittsburgh cops. Yes, Obama was a gun salesman for nuts like this guy and his fellow white supremacists. The OP actually was right about something for once.
"Pop" Poplawski, the High-Def Hucksters, and the Downward Spiral of Violence | HuffPost

Obama election spurs wave of hate group violence - The Boston Globe

No....obama convinced law abiding people to buy guns, since he appointed 2 anti gun justices to the Supreme Court.....

And again, law abiding Americans use their legal guns to stop people like that guy 1,500,000 times a year....and you smearing law abiding people shows that you are an asshole who has no moral compass...

This is what happens when law abiding people own and carry guns...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I want a .40 Glock so bad. Such a good weapon.
I got rid of my semi-auto handguns a few years ago.
I never knew when I went to the range if one or more of them would jam.
I recommend anyone looking for a handgun to buy a 'wheel gun'.
It's virtually impossible for them to jam.
Plus semi-autos are less accurate when you fire off all the rounds as fast as you can. Wheel guns are slower which means they can be more precise.
Just my two cents.
Plus they are better for hits.

See...when you come out and say at a CNN Town Hall that you want to ban all semi automatic guns and then your left wing, former Supreme Court Justice says he wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.....we are going to take you at your word....

Background Checks for Gun Sales Shatter March Record | Breitbart

So the guys who already had an arsenal went out and bought another gun?

Did they up their bump stock and trigger crank purchases too??

Cool - Another Stephen Paddock will emerge soon.

Plus semi-autos are less accurate when you fire off all the rounds as fast as you can. Wheel guns are slower which means they can be more precise.
Just my two cents.

Have both. Each have their pluses and minuses. If someone comes in my home uninvited, I'm grabbing the shotgun anyway.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hoss...I got claymores set up in the hawwwwlway. Aint nobody gettin my Magnavox!

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

2aguy keeps his cut-n-paste NRA talking points at finger's reach.

This makes number 2,657 of the same exact shit :rolleyes-41:

See...when you come out and say at a CNN Town Hall that you want to ban all semi automatic guns and then your left wing, former Supreme Court Justice says he wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.....we are going to take you at your word....

Background Checks for Gun Sales Shatter March Record | Breitbart

So the guys who already had an arsenal went out and bought another gun?

Did they up their bump stock and trigger crank purchases too??

Cool - Another Stephen Paddock will emerge soon.

And if guns were banned you don't think he wouldn't have figured out a way to take out just as many?

Murderous Monsters Murder, It's what they do.

All these gun ban movements do is change the order in which we buy guns... The AR-15 was always been on the list, the threats of banning it just moved it to the top. Originally we were getting some handgun that shoots shotgun shells - I think he said he wanted it as a backup for caribou hunting/a utility gun because it uses multiple ammo's.

Just my two cents.

Have both. Each have their pluses and minuses. If someone comes in my home uninvited, I'm grabbing the shotgun anyway.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hoss...I got claymores set up in the hawwwwlway. Aint nobody gettin my Magnavox!

Claymore/smaymore, always wanted me one of them fancy Magnovox's!

Good to see background checks are working

Gunowners are in crisis mode......David Hogg is gunna take my guns

And if guns were banned you don't think he wouldn't have figured out a way to take out just as many?

No, a military assault rifle ban and one on magazines over 17 would definitely save lives.

Add Universal BG checks including mental, a 3 day waiting period, No Fly/ No Buy, domestic violence conviction 1 year takeaway and a few other basic things that 90% of Americans and over 70% of NRA members want and Murderous Monsters who Murder would come up with lower body counts.

There are no "military assault rifles" available to the pubic. You make up a bunch of words than expect us to think you know what the hell is going on and how to stop it? LAWL

No, a military assault rifle ban and one on magazines over 17 would definitely save lives.

Add Universal BG checks including mental, a 3 day waiting period, No Fly/ No Buy, domestic violence conviction 1 year takeaway and a few other basic things that 90% of Americans and over 70% of NRA members want and Murderous Monsters who Murder would come up with lower body counts.

Apparently you think someone who fails a background check is somehow limited in buying pipes, pressure cookers, cars or trucks? Or as the Sandy Hook killer did, simply kill a relative with a gun or head downtown to about any bar and buy one illegally?

A murderous monster murders, its what they do.

Fool yourself all you want, it ain't gonna stop a murdering bastard from doing what murdering bastards do. If it did, we wouldn't be having this conversation now, because murder is already illegal. Murderous bastards don't seem to care though, they murder anyway.

Forum List

Back