Hey...Hogg might sell more guns than Obama.....March Background checks break record...

See...when you come out and say at a CNN Town Hall that you want to ban all semi automatic guns and then your left wing, former Supreme Court Justice says he wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.....we are going to take you at your word....

Background Checks for Gun Sales Shatter March Record | Breitbart

Don't you find it ironic that it takes something like this to get gun sales up?

Someone might think the gun manufacturers are making this happen.

The NRA takes advantage of crises to sell more guns. Remember when they lied about an increase in crime after Hurricane Sandy when it actually went down?
NRA boss defames So. Brooklyn in Sandy screed
Please show us a NRA branded gun? Also, please show us an NRA firearm production facility as well as an NRA retail outlet. Bet you don’t.
The anti-gunners don't have any gun destroying facilities, so why are they accused of trying to get rid of guns. It's the same situation, they're TALKING about things and their supporters do the rest.

See...when you come out and say at a CNN Town Hall that you want to ban all semi automatic guns and then your left wing, former Supreme Court Justice says he wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.....we are going to take you at your word....

does the NRA tell you to get people to buy more guns?

What morons like you don't understand......we support the NRA because they usually fight to help us keep the 2nd Amendment.....it isn't the democrat party where they give morons like you tax money by stealing it from other Americans...the NRA teaches gun safety, they teach the police and other law enforcement agencies.....you don't understand that the relationship between the NRA and gun supporters is the NRA needs us...we don't need the NRA......you think it is like the democrat party, it isn't.....try to engage your brain before you post...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
send them more money.

yea, a fucking idiot.

The NRA takes advantage of crises to sell more guns. Remember when they lied about an increase in crime after Hurricane Sandy when it actually went down?

NRA boss defames So. Brooklyn in Sandy screed

Wrong as usual.

NRA membership and donations increase when you people scream for gun bans
Gun sales increase when you people scream for gun bans

YOU are the single best marketing tool the NRA and the gun industry has ever had and you do it for free

Thank you.

By "something like this," you mean a CNN town hall where supporters of one of the major political parties that almost won the Presidency cheered that they want to ban all semi automatic weapons, including rifles, pistols shotguns and revolvers, where the same people held a rally where they all carried signs saying they wanted to ban guns and repeal the 2nd Amendment....and where on of the 4 left wing justices who dissented in D.C. v. Heller stated he wants the 2nd Amendment repealed.....and where you have local and state governments enacting bans on guns and magazines which they admit will do nothing to stop criminals and mass shooter as they are voting for it......

Do you mean "something like that?"

You are such a doofus..............

Yay, background checks!

You think a background check is going to stop a murderous monster from doing what murderous monsters do?

You'll have to expound on that theory, cuz it makes no sense.

I love it when all the trumpanzees prove me right like this.

Like what? you didn't quote anything, or were you arguing with those voices in your head again? (not sure bodecea would pass a background check - appears to have some "issues")

I want a .40 Glock so bad. Such a good weapon.
I got rid of my semi-auto handguns a few years ago.
I never knew when I went to the range if one or more of them would jam.
I recommend anyone looking for a handgun to buy a 'wheel gun'.
It's virtually impossible for them to jam.
Plus semi-autos are less accurate when you fire off all the rounds as fast as you can. Wheel guns are slower which means they can be more precise.
Just my two cents.

does the NRA tell you to get people to buy more guns?
show me anywhere that has the NRA selling guns.

Show me a single proposal that will stop murderers from doing what murderers do?

I want a .40 Glock so bad. Such a good weapon.
I got rid of my semi-auto handguns a few years ago.
I never knew when I went to the range if one or more of them would jam.
I recommend anyone looking for a handgun to buy a 'wheel gun'.
It's virtually impossible for them to jam.
Plus semi-autos are less accurate when you fire off all the rounds as fast as you can. Wheel guns are slower which means they can be more precise.
Just my two cents.

Have both. Each have their pluses and minuses. If someone comes in my home uninvited, I'm grabbing the shotgun anyway.

Forum List

Back