🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

So are you saying religion builds walls?

"A person who only thinks about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian," the Buenos Aires-born pontiff said when asked about Trump's now infamous promises to erect a wall aimed at keeping Mexicans out of the U.S.

Francis insisted he was not telling Americans whether or not they should vote for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate who recently lost his lead to rival Sen. Ted Cruz in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"I am not going to get into involved in that," said the pope, who had just wrapped up a tour of Mexico.
"I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that."
Pope Francis to Trump: Building Mexico Wall 'Not Christian'

DOES this pope live in the Vatican?
This is the Vatican's walls..over 30 feet high!
Why Pope do you have walls around your Vatican?
How dare you accuse someone of not being Christian WHEN YOU LIVE BEHIND WALLS!
PHOTOS: Pope’s border wall around Vatican
View attachment 63908

"A person who only thinks about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian," the Buenos Aires-born pontiff said when asked about Trump's now infamous promises to erect a wall aimed at keeping Mexicans out of the U.S.

Francis insisted he was not telling Americans whether or not they should vote for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate who recently lost his lead to rival Sen. Ted Cruz in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"I am not going to get into involved in that," said the pope, who had just wrapped up a tour of Mexico.
"I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that."
Pope Francis to Trump: Building Mexico Wall 'Not Christian'

DOES this pope live in the Vatican?
This is the Vatican's walls..over 30 feet high!
Why Pope do you have walls around your Vatican?
How dare you accuse someone of not being Christian WHEN YOU LIVE BEHIND WALLS!
PHOTOS: Pope’s border wall around Vatican
View attachment 63908

Also, Jesus believed in a strong national defense, low taxes, getting rich and drilling for oil.

The Vatican is too small to even have embassies. They are dealing with a much different immigration problem than one of the biggest countries in the world is.

so why doesn't he tear down the walls?
Why should he? They're history, not a means for keeping people out.
That was and is the intent of those walls.
WAS, yes; IS, no.
So you think you can just wander around the vatican whenever you want?
There are parts without walls. The picture shown is an example of "cherry-picking".

If they were new walls you might have a point, but they're from the Middle Ages.
They aren't being destroyed because they're antiques?
Good a reason as any. Are you saying we should destroy antiquities for political reasons? That's what ISIS does.
Your bullshit spin is for the birds. The Vatican has some of the most strictest citizenship laws in the world. Lets be REAL
Suddenly we're talking about citizenship? THAT'S bullshit spin! We were talking about walls and taking in refugees.

so why doesn't he tear down the walls?
WAS, yes; IS, no.
There are parts without walls. The picture shown is an example of "cherry-picking".

I'll put it this way...
If there weren't walls around the vatican in the distant past?
They would have been built shortly thereafter.

WAS, yes; IS, no.
I'll put it this way... If there weren't walls around the vatican in the distant past? They would have been built shortly thereafter.
That makes no sense at all. :laugh2:

Graphic1.jpg

WAS, yes; IS, no.
I'll put it this way... If there weren't walls around the vatican in the distant past? They would have been built shortly thereafter.
That makes no sense at all. :laugh2:

Sorry...didnt mean to make ya think.

If they were new walls you might have a point, but they're from the Middle Ages.
Good a reason as any. Are you saying we should destroy antiquities for political reasons? That's what ISIS does.
Your bullshit spin is for the birds.
The Vatican has some of the most strictest citizenship laws in the world. Lets be REAL
Vatican, huh ? can people come and go at will?

strict, as in sightseeing tours made by visitors from all over the world?... that type of strict?

here Goober.

Best Times to Visit the Vatican

MARCH 5, 2014 1 COMMENT

On your visit to Rome, the Vatican, St. Peter’s Basilica and its world-famous museums will likely be near the top of your list of places to visit in Rome. And with good reason. Standing in front of the impressive Renaissance church, you might have to reset your conception of what a church should look like. The museums’ papal collection of art can send even the most art-resistant into awe: there’s the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo, the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, the Laocoön, and I could go on and on. But because everyone who heads to Rome will at some point head to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica, it’s good to know when is the best time to go.

RW's are so freakin' dumb.

Your bullshit spin is for the birds. The Vatican has some of the most strictest citizenship laws in the world. Lets be REAL
Suddenly we're talking about citizenship? THAT'S bullshit spin! We were talking about walls and taking in refugees.
You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade

You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade
Never said that at all. I was responding to a post that suggested that the pope should tear down the Vatican's walls. Please try and keep up.

and you're an idiot if you think the Vatican isn't a major tourist attraction in Italy

Forum List

Back