🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

Your bullshit spin is for the birds. The Vatican has some of the most strictest citizenship laws in the world. Lets be REAL
Suddenly we're talking about citizenship? THAT'S bullshit spin! We were talking about walls and taking in refugees.
You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade
Never said that at all. I was responding to a post that suggested that the pope should tear down the Vatican's walls. Please try and keep up.
LOL ok

The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the third world countries pay the church huge bribes to support letting them dump their poor on america.

Pope Francis: Tear Down the Vatican Wall! - Breitbart

sep 24 2015 Pope Francis urged Catholic bishops in the United States to open their doors to immigrants, asserting that “these people will enrich America and its Church.”

As a Latin American, the Pope apologized for “pleading my own case,” when speaking about the influx of Hispanic immigrants into the United States. He also thanked the bishops for the work they have done for immigrants in this country. …

“Perhaps you will be challenged by their diversity,” he said. “But know that they also possess resources meant to be shared. So do not be afraid to welcome them.”

The Pope also urged the bishops to offer immigrants “the warmth of the love of Christ.”

Again, I mean no disrespect but this is coming from a man who lives in a city-state completely surrounded, literally, by giant walls. Vatican City is a literal fortress.

What would happen to Vatican City if it was to do what Francis is asking America to do?

I’m assuming Pope Francis could order such a thing tomorrow, and after the walls came down he could also choose to greet the wave of “pilgrims” with the “warmth of the love of Christ.”

Of course Pope Francis would never do such a thing because he knows what would happen: Vatican City would be no more, everyone’s security and well-being would be compromised, and the standard of living for close to a thousand residents would be destroyed. Chaos would completely destroy the home of St. Peter.

1422298814751-640x480.jpg

The vatican has hundreds of billions in gold and other treasures they could use to help the poor - but they won't lift a finger.

This would be funny if he said Christians didnt have walls. But since he said someone who only talks about walls and not bridges is not a christian this smacks of another RW lame attempt to compare apples to oranges

Someone doesnt know what the word Hypocrite means. That or the OP thinks the Pope MEANT to say Christians dont have walls.

Tear down the vatican walls. Let the hungry hordes invade your country, francis.

Pope Francis Rips Capitalism, American Immigration Policy at Mexican Border - Breitbart

feb 18 2016 Pope Francis, apparently desperate to reach out to the Catholic Church’s growing base in Latin America, spent the day slapping Americans in the face from across the US-Mexico border.

In Ciudad Juarez, one of the most violent cities in the Western Hemisphere thanks to the drug cartels, the pope walked up a ramp covered in flowers toward a cross “erected… in memory of migrants who have perished trying to reach the United States just a stone’s throw away,”

Funny, he never did that while visiting Cuba to pay tribute to those who died attempting to escape that Communist hellhole. He reserved his spite for a nation with one of the most generous immigration policies on the planet.

As a recovering Catholic, I would note that the Catholic Church is full of hypocrisies and yes, they are sitting on a gold mine of treasures in the Vatican Museum alone. It's quite a site to behold

All organized religious entities, from Catholicism to LDS Mormonism to whatever, are hypocritical.

But then that is humanity as whole as well.

All organized religious entities, from Catholicism to LDS Mormonism to whatever, are hypocritical.

But then that is humanity as whole as well.
The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the third world countries pay the church huge bribes to support letting them dump their poor on america.

Pope Francis: Tear Down the Vatican Wall! - Breitbart

sep 24 2015 Pope Francis urged Catholic bishops in the United States to open their doors to immigrants, asserting that “these people will enrich America and its Church.”

As a Latin American, the Pope apologized for “pleading my own case,” when speaking about the influx of Hispanic immigrants into the United States. He also thanked the bishops for the work they have done for immigrants in this country. …

“Perhaps you will be challenged by their diversity,” he said. “But know that they also possess resources meant to be shared. So do not be afraid to welcome them.”

The Pope also urged the bishops to offer immigrants “the warmth of the love of Christ.”

Again, I mean no disrespect but this is coming from a man who lives in a city-state completely surrounded, literally, by giant walls. Vatican City is a literal fortress.

What would happen to Vatican City if it was to do what Francis is asking America to do?

I’m assuming Pope Francis could order such a thing tomorrow, and after the walls came down he could also choose to greet the wave of “pilgrims” with the “warmth of the love of Christ.”

Of course Pope Francis would never do such a thing because he knows what would happen: Vatican City would be no more, everyone’s security and well-being would be compromised, and the standard of living for close to a thousand residents would be destroyed. Chaos would completely destroy the home of St. Peter.

Not that I would ever question the 'hypocrisy' of the church........just find it hilarious that Sharpshooter would think he was in a position to call out anyone on hypocrisy.

Meanwhile- can you point out the wall in this photo?

The Vatican isn't walled-in. You should do some research before blindly parroting propaganda.
What's that?
A cherry-picked picture. Why does everyone keep posting the same little bit? IMO, "walled in" means "walls all around". Let's see a picture of the walls around St.Peter's Square.
Areas of the Vatican are walled, I've been there and seen it. Now run along with your nonsense
There are walls all over the world. As you say you've been there and seen "areas of the Vatican are walled". That's different from being walled-in. FYI, I'm not going anywhere, as long as there's foolishness to debunk. I quite enjoy it. :2up:

Well Francis can go fuck himself.

Let him open up the Vatican and take in Muslim refugees. Then he can criticize others for being smarter than his dumb ass.

The refugees aren't exactly working in Europe and I'm sure the taxpayers in those countries are getting tired of supporting them.

Japan has the right idea. Don't let any of them in. Smart. Way smart. To bad douchebag in the WH doesn't take a lesson or two.

The Vatican isn't walled-in. You should do some research before blindly parroting propaganda.
What's that?
A cherry-picked picture. Why does everyone keep posting the same little bit? IMO, "walled in" means "walls all around". Let's see a picture of the walls around St.Peter's Square.
Areas of the Vatican are walled, I've been there and seen it. Now run along with your nonsense
There are walls all over the world. As you say you've been there and seen "areas of the Vatican are walled". That's different from being walled-in. FYI, I'm not going anywhere, as long as there's foolishness to debunk. I quite enjoy it. :2up:

You're ignorant, let's not forget the whopper you tried to pawn off the dem debate drew record numbers. BWAHAHAHAHA You toad that was too easy

Well Francis can go fuck himself.

Let him open up the Vatican and take in Muslim refugees. Then he can criticize others for being smarter than his dumb ass.

The refugees aren't exactly working in Europe and I'm sure the taxpayers in those countries are getting tired of supporting them.

Japan has the right idea. Don't let any of them in. Smart. Way smart. To bad douchebag in the WH doesn't take a lesson or two.

Japan lets Muslims in, and those are Mexican and Latin Americans we are keeping out.

What's that?

Areas, not all.

Forum List

Back