🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

So the Vatican is not walled off. Good to know. Run along now.

Don't you have a Jew to crucify? Now stfu,

Not really, just Zionist.

Yeah sure.....now go blow. You're a pathetic human being. Freaking moron

Run along child. Find your mommy.

Grow up ya freaking old hag. Sooner or later each of you hags n fags are going to realize your middle school antics are just that, middle school. Reread your comment, our 11 y/o twins are more mature. Grow up, it's past time

I feel for your 11 year old twins. Hopefully your husband is not as ignorant as you.

Grow up ya freaking old hag. Sooner or later each of you hags n fags are going to realize your middle school antics are just that, middle school. Reread your comment, our 11 y/o twins are more mature. Grow up, it's past time

I feel for your 11 year old twins. Hopefully your husband is not as ignorant as you.

Careful, you're flirting with Terms of Service and I'm in the mood to report you. Don't think so? Try it again

This would be funny if he said Christians didnt have walls. But since he said someone who only talks about walls and not bridges is not a christian this smacks of another RW lame attempt to compare apples to oranges
Catholicism isn't Christianity...it is simply a mixture of pagan rituals with some Judeo-Christianity sprinkled in for good measure. I have yet to read anything in the Bible that declares the Pope the official spokesperson (vicar)for Christ or anything about Pergatory where one's relatives can pay someone's way into heaven if they fork over enough money to the church. You are an idiot....seriously...you have no friggin' clue but you act like you do...I beg to differ.

Maybe you thought I said something about the validity of the Pope. I didnt. Thats why I didnt talk about that. Staying on topic has nothing to do with being an idiot

No, you are 100 percent WRONG...the Vatican has always been about control and taking in as much money as they possibly can. You obviously have no clue about the Jesuit Order and the Counter-Reformation they led with the blessings of the pope of that time in the mid 1550's and the Council of Trent that led to the Inquisition and 60 million people being murdered and tortured to death for not swearing allegiance to papal power. The catholic church is sitting on trillions of dollars worth of wealth while pleading poverty. The Vatican is intimately involved with a world wide pedophile ring that they profit from and they are also intimately involved in the opium trade that goes back to the 1700's. Do some research on the Jesuit Order and you will find that they were behind the Barvarian Illuminati that was formed in 1776, May 1st that infiltrated Freemasonry. The Jesuits were defrocked and suppressed in 1773 but were re-instated in 1814 after the Illuminati had infiltrated the higher arms of the catholic church....so much that you haven't even the slightest clue about this evil entity and now for the first time ever? There is a Jesuit pope....think about it and do some research....I have.

I never met a Jesuit who would give the time of day to a Protestant. Afterall, historically, Jesuits led the Counter-Reformation, and last time I checked Trump is a Protestant and the Pope a Jesuit.

"Jesuits formed the backbone of the Inquisition. Contemporaries described them as fanatics who beheaded Kings if it furthured the Churchs' cause."

Some things never change.............

THE COUNTER REFORMATION

This would be funny if he said Christians didnt have walls. But since he said someone who only talks about walls and not bridges is not a christian this smacks of another RW lame attempt to compare apples to oranges
Catholicism isn't Christianity...it is simply a mixture of pagan rituals with some Judeo-Christianity sprinkled in for good measure. I have yet to read anything in the Bible that declares the Pope the official spokesperson (vicar)for Christ or anything about Pergatory where one's relatives can pay someone's way into heaven if they fork over enough money to the church. You are an idiot....seriously...you have no friggin' clue but you act like you do...I beg to differ.

Maybe you thought I said something about the validity of the Pope. I didnt. Thats why I didnt talk about that. Staying on topic has nothing to do with being an idiot

No, you are 100 percent WRONG...the Vatican has always been about control and taking in as much money as they possibly can. You obviously have no clue about the Jesuit Order .

Dude, do you want to know why I didnt mention that? Because thats not the topic. Are you seeing things or do you regularly require people to address things not dealing with the topic and call names when they do not.

Oh, btw Potato Chips are high in Sodium. Theres another topic not being discussed. Bet you didnt know that!

They aren't being destroyed because they're antiques?
Good a reason as any. Are you saying we should destroy antiquities for political reasons? That's what ISIS does.
Your bullshit spin is for the birds. The Vatican has some of the most strictest citizenship laws in the world. Lets be REAL
Suddenly we're talking about citizenship? THAT'S bullshit spin! We were talking about walls and taking in refugees.
You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade

and you're an idiot if you think the Vatican isn't a major tourist attraction in Italy

That's all it is, is a tourist attraction. Good luck setting up residence in the Vatican, the police there will bounce your ass out if you do.

People flock into Vatican Square easily.

Vatican-City-showing-St-P-011.jpg

...and they aren't allowed to stay there as long as they want. They don't become residents or citizens, they don't get any welfare there.

I never met a Jesuit who would give the time of day to a Protestant. Afterall, historically, Jesuits led the Counter-Reformation, and last time I checked Trump is a Protestant and the Pope a Jesuit.

"Jesuits formed the backbone of the Inquisition. Contemporaries described them as fanatics who beheaded Kings if it furthured the Churchs' cause."

Some things never change.............

THE COUNTER REFORMATION

If I misunderstood the thoughts you were trying to convey, please accept my humblest of apologies.

No, you are 100 percent WRONG...the Vatican has always been about control and taking in as much money as they possibly can. You obviously have no clue about the Jesuit Order .

Dude, do you want to know why I didnt mention that? Because thats not the topic. Are you seeing things or do you regularly require people to address things not dealing with the topic and call names when they do not.

Oh, btw Potato Chips are high in Sodium. Theres another topic not being discussed. Bet you didnt know that!

Careful, you're flirting with Terms of Service and I'm in the mood to report you. Don't think so? Try it again

I'm about ready to report you and your fowl insinuations. I don't know who you think you are.
Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

So the Vatican is not walled off. Good to know. Run along now.

Reported.

Forum List

Back