🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

Yeah sure.....now go blow. You're a pathetic human being. Freaking moron

Run along child. Find your mommy.

Grow up ya freaking old hag. Sooner or later each of you hags n fags are going to realize your middle school antics are just that, middle school. Reread your comment, our 11 y/o twins are more mature. Grow up, it's past time

I feel for your 11 year old twins. Hopefully your husband is not as ignorant as you.

Careful, you're flirting with Terms of Service and I'm in the mood to report you. Don't think so? Try it again

I'm about ready to report you and your fowl insinuations. I don't know who you think you are.
Derp, derp ,derp

So the Vatican is not walled off. Good to know. Run along now.

Don't you have a Jew to crucify? Now stfu,

Not really, just Zionist.

Yeah sure.....now go blow. You're a pathetic human being. Freaking moron

Reported.

Sassy-------you have been accused of making FOWL insinuations who is it that you accused of being a TURKEY??

This is hilarious, christians trolling Christians.

The pope is right and called it as he saw it, and while he does not use the vaticant as a sanctuary, there are plenty of churches that do. Does trump house the poor people in his hotels? Lol. Hahaha

Undocumented Immigrants Are Hiding in Churches to Avoid Deportation | VICE | United States

Trump doesn't need to house the poor as he has given many past poor a job. Give a man a fish, or teach a man to fish......etc., etc., .........dimwit.

The pope is right and called it as he saw it, and while he does not use the vaticant as a sanctuary, there are plenty of churches that do.

the VATICANT is VATICATE??
Oh well, it was an apple correction.....it happens, yeah I guess I should proof read.

that's ok-------your "error" does not APPROACH---that of the POPE-----as POPE
FAUX PAS APPROACHES INFINITY uhm dv/dp ( tim/pope as pope approaches infinity)

The pope is right and called it as he saw it, and while he does not use the vaticant as a sanctuary, there are plenty of churches that do. Does trump house the poor people in his hotels? Lol. Hahaha

Undocumented Immigrants Are Hiding in Churches to Avoid Deportation | VICE | United States

Trump doesn't need to house the poor as he has given many past poor a job. Give a man a fish, or teach a man to fish......etc., etc., .........dimwit.
You really have to link that, I would love to see where he gave poor people a job. How about just google or youtube how to fish and teach yourself how. Lol. You are still avoiding the fact that what trump said was unchristian like. Churches help illegals, so you can't claim the pope is doing nothing. Or is your church strictly for middle class citizens?

You really have to link that, I would love to see where he gave poor people a job. How about just google or youtube how to fish and teach yourself how. Lol. You are still avoiding the fact that what trump said was unchristian like. Churches help illegals, so you can't claim the pope is doing nothing. Or is your church strictly for middle class citizens?

Lots of marginalized people in New Jersey had GOOD JOBS---in the various
hotels of Atlantic City------ (I lived in that state for several years------single moms with good jobs there------virtually "salvation" for them)

I never met a Jesuit who would give the time of day to a Protestant. Afterall, historically, Jesuits led the Counter-Reformation, and last time I checked Trump is a Protestant and the Pope a Jesuit. "Jesuits formed the backbone of the Inquisition. Contemporaries described them as fanatics who beheaded Kings if it furthured the Church's cause." Some things never change.
Bullshit. You're stuck in the Middle Ages. When I went to a Jesuit high in the late 60s, they were some of the most ecumenical around.

And allow 3rd world migrant refugees into Vatican City to live.

Pope Francis: Tear Down the Vatican Wall! - Breitbart
Pope Frankie actually allow a few poor unwashed into the inner sanctum? Please , the Vatican has a bank scandal let alone the child sex abuse by priest that they can barely get a handle on. Perhaps We should be patient with these people until they get their own affairs in order, for Christ's sake. Really. After that, we take them seriously.

I never met a Jesuit who would give the time of day to a Protestant. Afterall, historically, Jesuits led the Counter-Reformation, and last time I checked Trump is a Protestant and the Pope a Jesuit. "Jesuits formed the backbone of the Inquisition. Contemporaries described them as fanatics who beheaded Kings if it furthured the Church's cause." Some things never change.
Bullshit. You're stuck in the Middle Ages. When I went to a Jesuit high in the late 60s, they were some of the most ecumenical around.

Ecumenical for sure.........only as long as the Jesuits are in charge!

So are the visitors and tourists allowed to stay ? Permanently ?

Let's get real people, you know as well as I do that the Vatican is not open for people to waltz in and take up residence there. If it were they would be overwhelmed with refugees from all over seeking handouts.

So let's be clear and honest here, the Pope has armed protection, and he lives behind locked doors, and people are not allowed to waltz into his courtyard and stay.

He can go fuck himself, the U.S. is the most generous nation on earth, BUT we have borders and we have a right to secure those borders, and I don't give a fuck whether that's not being Christian or not, and if it is not, then the Pope should consider moving out of his glass house !

Let's get real people, you know as well as I do that the Vatican is not open for people to waltz in and take up residence there. If it were they would be overwhelmed with refugees from all over seeking handouts.

So let's be clear and honest here, the Pope has armed protection, and he lives behind locked doors, and people are not allowed to waltz into his courtyard and stay.

He can go fuck himself, the U.S. is the most generous nation on earth, BUT we have borders and we have a right to secure those borders, and I don't give a fuck whether that's not being Christian or not, and if it is not, then the Pope should consider moving out of his glass house !

Yes but his churches and other churches within the United states provide sanctuary to illegal migrants. You did say let's be honest, he is talking about trumps comments about the wall and why fly Mexicans/South Americans to the Vatican, when he has churches here that can accommodate? how generous are you?

I really don't like religion but he is correct, love thy neighbor, if they come into your city, they are then your neighbor, illegal or not. lol.

Well Francis can go fuck himself.

Let him open up the Vatican and take in Muslim refugees. Then he can criticize others for being smarter than his dumb ass.

The refugees aren't exactly working in Europe and I'm sure the taxpayers in those countries are getting tired of supporting them.

Japan has the right idea. Don't let any of them in. Smart. Way smart. To bad douchebag in the WH doesn't take a lesson or two.

Japan lets Muslims in, and those are Mexican and Latin Americans we are keeping out.

Oh they have some Muslims in Japan but most are from Indonesia and arrived in the 1800's

Any there now are allowed to practice their religion quietly.

While Japan strives to maintain civil relationships with Islamic countries for economic reasons, inside the country, Muslims are required to practice their religion quietly in their own homes and are prohibited from overtly endeavoring to convert anyone to Islam.

The Japanese people are distinctly themselves which is reflected in their government, commerce and daily lives, and unlike many Western countries, they are not swayed by outside influence and political correctness

As for keeping out Mexicans and Latin Americans?

Could have fooled me. Loads of illegals in America from Mexico and Latin America as well as those who are here legally.

You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade
IMG_00238.jpg

IMG_00558.jpg

You are trying to act like The Vatican has their fuckin doors wide open. Don't give me your bullshit, komrade
IMG_00238.jpg

IMG_00558.jpg

Wow. So why aren't there any "illegal immigrants" flooding through there demanding to be accommodated?

Tourists come and go as they please to tour the campus, but as far as citizenship goes, the doors are closed to anyone who isn't Catholic; simply because that's their citizenship requirement. Perhaps you think they operate like a regular nation state?

Don't be such a tool.

Last edited:

Yes but his churches and other churches within the United states provide sanctuary to illegal migrants. You did say let's be honest, he is talking about trumps comments about the wall and why fly Mexicans/South Americans to the Vatican, when he has churches here that can accommodate? how generous are you?

I really don't like religion but he is correct, love thy neighbor, if they come into your city, they are then your neighbor, illegal or not. lol.

I know he's talking about Trump's wall. I'm not saying fly Mexicans to the Vatican, I'm saying refugees from other parts of the world are not simply allowed to flow into the Vatican and stay permanently.
We as well as Trump are wanting our immigration laws followed and enforced, and we have a right to secure our border despite the Pope's comments. If that's not "Christian", well too bad.

The Vatican isn't walled-in. You should do some research before blindly parroting propaganda.

What's that?

1422298814751-640x480.jpg
Deliberately misleading, of course!

gate18.JPG

Nice. But you're a liar like any far leftist.

The Vatican has a wall and strict citizenship process. That makes them one of the most closed off nation states on earth that isn't North Korea.

Can I become a citizen of Vatican City?

The Holy See is the very antithesis of what you believe in regarding "immigration." It also makes both you and the Pope hypocrites.

Forum List

Back