🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

Yeah don't you all love it. the same for these snake politicians like Obama and Hillary. what do they CARE about bringing all these people who aren't even close to assimilating from third world countries. they have 24 hour GUARDS around them all the time. my gawd it's time to wake up

This would be funny if he said Christians didnt have walls. But since he said someone who only talks about walls and not bridges is not a christian this smacks of another RW lame attempt to compare apples to oranges
Catholicism isn't Christianity...it is simply a mixture of pagan rituals with some Judeo-Christianity sprinkled in for good measure. I have yet to read anything in the Bible that declares the Pope the official spokesperson (vicar)for Christ or anything about Pergatory where one's relatives can pay someone's way into heaven if they fork over enough money to the church. You are an idiot....seriously...you have no friggin' clue but you act like you do...I beg to differ.

This would be funny if he said Christians didnt have walls. But since he said someone who only talks about walls and not bridges is not a christian this smacks of another RW lame attempt to compare apples to oranges
Catholicism isn't Christianity...it is simply a mixture of pagan rituals with some Judeo-Christianity sprinkled in for good measure. I have yet to read anything in the Bible that declares the Pope the official spokesperson (vicar)for Christ or anything about Pergatory where one's relatives can pay someone's way into heaven if they fork over enough money to the church. You are an idiot....seriously...you have no friggin' clue but you act like you do...I beg to differ.

Maybe you thought I said something about the validity of the Pope. I didnt. Thats why I didnt talk about that. Staying on topic has nothing to do with being an idiot

The Vatican isn't walled-in. You should do some research before blindly parroting propaganda.
What's that?
1422298814751-640x480.jpg
A cherry-picked picture. Why does everyone keep posting the same little bit? IMO, "walled in" means "walls all around". Let's see a picture of the walls around St.Peter's Square.

Areas of the Vatican are walled, I've been there and seen it. Now run along with your nonsense

Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

The Pope knows the future of the church is in the hands of Hispanics, so he would be pleased as puch to see America overran with illegals from south of our border.

We'll see how the Pope feels when the day comes that Muslims are blowing shit up in Rome.

Question: Do you think the Pope was talking about an actual bridge later in the quote? What type of wall do you think he meant? What other type of wall might it be?

"A person who only thinks about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian," the Buenos Aires-born pontiff said when asked about Trump's now infamous promises to erect a wall aimed at keeping Mexicans out of the U.S.

Francis insisted he was not telling Americans whether or not they should vote for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate who recently lost his lead to rival Sen. Ted Cruz in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"I am not going to get into involved in that," said the pope, who had just wrapped up a tour of Mexico.
"I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that."
Pope Francis to Trump: Building Mexico Wall 'Not Christian'

DOES this pope live in the Vatican?
This is the Vatican's walls..over 30 feet high!
Why Pope do you have walls around your Vatican?
How dare you accuse someone of not being Christian WHEN YOU LIVE BEHIND WALLS!
PHOTOS: Pope’s border wall around Vatican
View attachment 63908

Do you understand the history of the vatican walls?

No of course you don't.

Books are evil to your kind.

BTW - the vatican is open to all faiths, nations, peoples...

The Vatican isn't walled-in. You should do some research before blindly parroting propaganda.
What's that?
A cherry-picked picture. Why does everyone keep posting the same little bit? IMO, "walled in" means "walls all around". Let's see a picture of the walls around St.Peter's Square.

Areas of the Vatican are walled, I've been there and seen it. Now run along with your nonsense

Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

So the Vatican is not walled off. Good to know. Run along now.

What's that?

Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

Don't you have a Jew to crucify? Now stfu,

Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

Not really, just Zionist. That's right you worship Zionist. Kiss their feet lately?

Areas, not all.

Derp, derp ,derp

Not really, just Zionist.

Yeah sure.....now go blow. You're a pathetic human being. Freaking moron

Derp, derp ,derp

Not really, just Zionist.

Yeah sure.....now go blow. You're a pathetic human being. Freaking moron

Run along child. Find your mommy.

Grow up ya freaking old hag. Sooner or later each of you hags n fags are going to realize your middle school antics are just that, middle school. Reread your comment, our 11 y/o twins are more mature. Grow up, it's past time

Forum List

Back