Hey Trump...why be so aggressive?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why be so aggressive with your policy implementation?
Most politicians, Democrats and Republicans alike aren't use to someone so motivated to get shit done. Following status quo holds no risk, it's just so mush easier for the spineless. Few lose jobs for doing what's always been done while many are lost by those bold enough to aggressively push for change. You've got all the illegitimate folks pissing their pants fearing the anything goes free for all in this country has come to an end. While I respect your relentless, aggressive pursuit to act on behalf of the higher grade citizen maybe we should dial it back just a notch and sneak up on these whackos to ease them into the loss of their upside down world they've grown so accustomed to?
Here's something fitting from a great movie from 1988...'Colors'

Bob Hodges, the veteran cop says to Danny, the new cop:
"There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Sorry, couldn't understand you with those orange balls in your mouth.

Easy now...that doesn't sound very tolerant.
By default, you won't understand anything sensible. You've decided to disregard basic logic and reason.
It's not your fault though, your government has worked hard to program the weak minded who require governmental guidance.

By aggressive, do you mean writing EOs like he is smoking crack by the pound? Why do like lame ass Obama and sign EOs instead of doing it the right way?

By aggressive, do you mean writing EOs like he is smoking crack by the pound? Why do like lame ass Obama and sign EOs instead of doing it the right way?

Well, I'm not naive enough to think I'm privy to know the inner workings of government. My guess is that executing EO's has notoriously been the most streamline and accelerated method to implement policy change.

Well, I'm not naive enough to think I'm privy to know the inner workings of government. My guess is that executing EO's has notoriously been the most streamline and accelerated method to implement policy change.
and the easiest to get rid of. Its the lazy thing to do. Why don't he negotiate and work with congress like he said he would do for the last year?

and the easiest to get rid of. Its the lazy thing to do. Why don't he negotiate and work with congress like he said he would do for the last year?

Like I said...I only know what they allow me to know. I'd like to think there are people much smarter than me sitting around that big round table advising on the best, most effective methodologies.

Forum List

Back