Hey Van Jones From CNN, Have You Seen Your Leader Say the P Word?

The desperation meltdown threads are getting faster and furiouser by the hour.

bringing you to a climax are they? do you know if other countries have such x-rated elections, or is this the only country that knows what x-rated means?

bringing you to a climax are they? do you know if other countries have such x-rated elections, or is this the only country that knows what x-rated means?

Don't know, but it is certainly a nation in which elections have almost nothing to do with any serious discussion of issues.

It's not about saying pussy or bitch or whatever. It's about waving a banner for pawing and slobbering on women. We are not walking sex toys, boys! It's not so much what he said as the very very ugly attitude behind it. I wondered where all this campus rape was coming from; well if all the Dads are teaching their boys in the garage that it's okay, no wonder they feel it's appropriate to stick it into any semi-conscious female they can find. I don't think Trump's a good role model for boys. If it had stayed private, fine. Now it's public. No one should defend it or pretend it's just about saying naughty words.

It's not about saying pussy or bitch or whatever. It's about waving a banner for pawing and slobbering on women. We are not walking sex toys, boys! It's not so much what he said as the very very ugly attitude behind it. I wondered where all this campus rape was coming from; well if all the Dads are teaching their boys in the garage that it's okay, no wonder they feel it's appropriate to stick it into any semi-conscious female they can find. I don't think Trump's a good role model for boys. If it had stayed private, fine. Now it's public. No one should defend it or pretend it's just about saying naughty words.

Well that was just PG compared to the thousands of celebrities that talk about their attraction to women. You would have to be senile to not think other celebs have said dirtier talk about how they like women. But it's no excuse for Trump, which is why he put it to rest by owning up to it and apologizing like a patriot. Hillary on the other hand gets money from a country that oppresses women.

Forum List

Back