Have you ever seen a political ad get 100,000 likes?

The Democrats have unwittingly turned Trump into the Rebel with a Cause. That's great for America and REEEEEAAAALLLYY BAD for Biden.
You keep spreading that message to the Cult

You aren’t gaining any NEW voters.

You keep spreading that message to the Cult

You aren’t gaining any NEW voters.
IMG_1537.jpeg

Trump got a 6 point bump in the first post-verdict poll to come out so far.

Your theory doesn't seem to hold water.
Prove it
You can

Just post the before and after poll

Of course you can’t
But the MEMO tells you what to repeat.

How about to post your proof…👍

Totally believe you. :thup: ;)

I get it. I know so many of you take this place so seriously and actually think the shit you post on here makes a difference.

For me, this is my version of Jersey Shores, a guilty pleasure that is meaningless in real life

Prove it
You can

Just post the before and after poll

Of course you can’t
But the MEMO tells you what to repeat.

How about to post your proof…👍

You're not having a good day on being right today...maybe you should come back tomorrow...

Screenshot_20240531-181927-152.png

You're not having a good day on being right today...maybe you should come back tomorrow...

View attachment 955123

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I get it. I know so many of you take this place so seriously and actually think the shit you post on here makes a difference.

For me, this is my version of Jersey Shores, a guilty pleasure that is meaningless in real life
Totally believe you. :thup: 😉

Oh ... I hurt your feelings. :cryhug_1_:

Yeah...403 is plenty for the first snap poll.

Are you going to change your tune if the trend continues and admit 403 was enough?

No. They might have gotten lucky, but 403 is not enough.

What is it you do for a living?

Nice Find.
I will be back tomorrow.
Any Political Bias to this Site?

View attachment 955127

View attachment 955131
It's the first poll.

And everything I told you was 100% honest.

Had you asked me if it was right leaning, I would have told you the truth about that too.

I believe this is just a sample of whatt is to come.

This was a terrible mistake by Democrats.

You don't see it yet...but you will.

This just in from Dem headquarters..."Well SHIT this isn't the result we expected, Trump is up 6 points and raked in $35 million dolllars :aargh::aargh::aargh::102::102::102::206::206::206:"

From a sample of 403 people :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: !

Attachments

• 1717199300461.png
    1717199300461.png
    224 bytes · Views: 1
I believe this is just a sample of whatt is to come.

This was a terrible mistake by Democrats.

You don't see it yet...but you will.
I'll tell you 1,000 more times.
I'm not a (D) nor a (R).
I despise ALL politicians.

Have I made that ^^^^ clear yet?

If trump wins, he promises all kinds of shit that will make my life EVEN fucking better.
But, I realize trump is full of shit, so those promises.......LOOLLLLLOLLOLLLLOLOL

I'll tell you 1,000 more times.
I'm not a (D) nor a (R).
I despise ALL politicians.

Have I made that ^^^^ clear yet?

If trump wins, he promises all kinds of shit that will make my life EVEN fucking better.
But, I realize trump is full of shit, so those promises.......LOOLLLLLOLLOLLLLOLOL
That's why I didn't say 'you'...I said 'Democrats'.

The 'You' is referencing you not seeing it was a terrible mistake... yet.

Forum List

Back