Hi, I'm Grover!

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
Hi,
I'm Grover a new user on this site. I look forward to discussing the issues of the day, trying to end petty bickering but a good discussion on what ails this nation and what we can do to make America-and the world better. I like to read, watch sports, and trying to enjoy life.

Hell-o der!

Grover.JPG

Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah beer Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah beer Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah beer Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah beer Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Welcome

I wish you a wonderful life, outside my temple and I wish to meet you again larry Percy hoover Grover I heard you use to whip mama, you put her on the shoulder and slam her into the wall. Larry hoover is my name coca cola CEO someday, I am on social security disability jamel Anthony Benton it's about my image 360 84 8074 I got my fetish with these strange but close original relative bye I hate to loose them send me more money and better health care and a real African street tribe with American service which means the Arab Jews got family with me and the real disciples.

I wish you a wonderful life, outside my temple and I wish to meet you again larry Percy hoover Grover I heard you use to whip mama, you put her on the shoulder and slam her into the wall. Larry hoover is my name coca cola CEO someday, I am on social security disability jamel Anthony Benton it's about my image 360 84 8074 I got my fetish with these strange but close original relative bye I hate to loose them send me more money and better health care and a real African street tribe with American service which means the Arab Jews got family with me and the real disciples.

Ok, is that your English before or after you were dropped on your head? Just curious.

And Grover, welcome to USMB.

Hi,
I'm Grover a new user on this site. I look forward to discussing the issues of the day, trying to end petty bickering but a good discussion on what ails this nation and what we can do to make America-and the world better. I like to read, watch sports, and trying to enjoy life.

Hello and welcome!

I think it would be best if you stop posting on this site until you can learn to speak.

Welcome Grover....hope you like posting here. Bring Elmo and Miss Piggy and Kermit...they'd like it here, too!

th

Forum List

Back