Hi, I'm King Solomon!

Listen, I am so volatile, I need to be kept away from people that are easily offended.

I am about to upload some of my pics.

Please message me to get me off of fragile-minded users if they are "report button rapists"!

Pretty sure I have used the report button maybe...twice? Or once? Unless they are obvious spammers who do the one post thing with a link to wherever claiming one can win a pot of gold or have a penis the size of texas. Those I report. Members? No.

I like talking about basketball, I can draw pretty good, I'm single, and I like to debate a lot of things.

I really like to laugh, and I am a Christian.

Well, I'm here to debate, but sometimes debates make people not like you. (Sighs) I got enough enemies, but I cherish freedom of speech as well. Sooooooo, I apologize now if we cordially disagree on philosophy.

Anyway, so far, this is the best and most professional forum i've been in.

I am computer illiterate, and damn near proud of it!

WHATEVER!

HIT ME UP!
Welcome to USMB, king.solomon. Hope you enjoy the boards.

[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION], I don't take shots, I'M THE SHOOTER!

You may want to reconsider before you encounter the more Foaming-at-the-Mouth Moonbats amongst us.

;)

Please note, my pet moonbat Bat Fink has been thoroughly innoculated and is not in the least bit infectious.

[MENTION=43614]JohnL.Burke[/MENTION], I AM known to many as the best writer, the most hated, most controversial, and to some,... the most dangerous writer on the internet!

I AM KING SOLOMON!

The most common accusation levied against me is that I actually believe everything I espouse.

KING!

GET READY

You sound just like another 60 year old gay black guy who hangs out here. He had a very high opinion of himself until he was embarrassed to the point where he started threatening people.
A few people already suspect you are him. If they are right, your time here is very limited.

[MENTION=43614]JohnL.Burke[/MENTION], I AM known to many as the best writer, the most hated, most controversial, and to some,... the most dangerous writer on the internet!

I AM KING SOLOMON!

The most common accusation levied against me is that I actually believe everything I espouse.

KING!

GET READY

Known to many? Wow, I bet you have 5,000 fake facebook friends whom you torture with your bad high school poetry.

Here's a clue bub, anybody who is actually a notorious internet personality doesn't post on an obscure, anonymous message board.

Whoever you are, certainly not "the" King Solomon as he is dead, welcome and hope you enjoy posting here.

Oh good. I thought I may have been just picking on the poor King when he jumped into the Zimmerman thread, but seems there's some history here.

Forum List

Back