Hi is everybody this is Larry Hoover.

Jun 17, 2014
Larry Hoover real man here, if anyone ever dealt with hoover they owe me not disrespect either or the mother even bart cannon at least which is my fore bearer see that everybody temple sanctuary is protected and life is not under any harm, I like to be under that temple santiary that Bart gave me all alone. The life they introduced to me was more precious than any opportunity I ever had. Everything I got basically was a blessing from her and them don't to many people be compared with this person and it's not a disobedient person either. I love the one who listens to The Lord.

It's a strange world, hard knock street and they can't have my face anymore it's going to charity to wherever the poor is and I don't want any followers to destroy our peace up here and as a true god they broke some with satan the devil and jehovah god. There isn't anyone on the galaxy that can be compared to me and get approval but the one who showed me life before. The Kingdom Hall is a waste of space, better community service could be the effort give tribute to mr. Hoover in your land today.

I'm thinking it's a posting bot that needs some tweaking. Even the NIgerian e-mails I get have bad punctuation.

It's a strange world, hard knock street and they can't have my face anymore it's going to charity to wherever the poor is and I don't want any followers to destroy our peace up here and as a true god they broke some with satan the devil and jehovah god. There isn't anyone on the galaxy that can be compared to me and get approval but the one who showed me life before. The Kingdom Hall is a waste of space, better community service could be the effort give tribute to mr. Hoover in your land today.

"...they can't have my face anymore it's going to charity to wherever the poor is..."

Don't go out of your way.....
....it's that your facial cellulite is such a turn off....

"...they can't have my face anymore it's going to charity to wherever the poor is..."

Don't go out of your way.....
....it's that your facial cellulite is such a turn off....

You know very well that it's corpulent...

I'm really enjoying the new and improved ignore functionality.

Forum List

Back