Hi my name is Michelle

People for the most part will be very polite in an introduction thread. Just don't give your political opinions on a political message board. That's when all hell breaks loose.

Okay your right. I don't want hell to break lose.
Nice to have a new participant. Remember, this is an environment of vigorous exchange. It may be best to take none of it for too real, especially at the start. Be careful of your feelings.

I am 33 years old and yes i am old enough to vote.

Welp, mandatory unofficial board mascot posting time:

3.jpg

As usual....I post the blue thing :smoke:

7.jpg

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

Hi Michelle,nice to meet you.:)what country are you from?

at least once in your lifetime you got to take in a trip to Kansas City and take in a Royals game.They got the most beautiful ballpark in the country and I am not just being biased here since i live here,the experts have always ranked it the best.:) you go in there and you see the cool huge royal crown scoreboard which is huge and nice enough as it is,but once you see these fountains,you are in heaven.It is just beautiful,these pictures dont do it justice.You see it on tv and look at the pics which is nice enough as it is but like i said the pics and what you see on tv,doesnt do it justice,you got to see the park in REAL to see what i am talking about.:)

enjoy the photos of the coolest ballpark in the world.:)
kauffman-5.jpg

kauffman-stadium-pepsi-porch-fountains-12002696.jpg

kauff10854.jpg

Kaufmann_-_Fountains_From_Right_Close_V2T.jpg

5cec21777ce0cbbcdb6643d410419bfe.jpg

and saving the BEST one of them all. The ballpark fountains lit up night,just gorgeous and breath taking wouldnt you agree?:)

hqdefault.jpg

filename-img-3633-jpg.jpg

Oh and watch the VIDEO here as well.doesnt that blow your mind how beautiful it is?:)

People for the most part will be very polite in an introduction thread. Just don't give your political opinions on a political message board. That's when all hell breaks loose.
Isn't that what a political message board is for? The hell breaking loose part that is.
That reminds me, I need to sharpen my pitch fork and re-tar my torch.......... :thup:

Thank you my friend i love baseball. I cant drive a car or i would go to royals games I am from USA.

Forum List

Back