Hi Ya'll

I suppose you could probably be more of an actual prick if you put forth tremendous effort, Chris. Please don't.

Welcome to the forum Ms Belle.

Sorry, another ignorant conservative we don't need.

Except, she didn't post anything ignorant.
You on the other hand were a complete asshole. Of course that isn't anything different for you.

That post says more about you than it does about me.

I sure learned a lot from the one short post I made on this thread....I usually do a lot more reading on the forums than I do posting.

This was a quicker lesson on who is a jackass and moron than I expected.

Thank you all for the nice welcome, except for Chris...I would rather join the other ladies and be considered a Bitch than to be on the same side of a discussion as someone that intellectually dishonest with himself and others as he is.

I have seen the left's tactic's over the years being on one forum or another...Someone wrote it down and posted it on a forum and I am going to repost it here, as it seems to apply with at least one lefty on this forum.....I did add a little to it also.

1--They will call you names for bringing it up.(it being any subject they object to) and (they got lots of names in their vocabulary).

2--They will make a smart reply to deflect the discussion (smart = stupid).

3--They will bring up an irrelevant remark by Bush or Cheney (old stuff).

4--They will remain silent and/or ignore (typical head in the sand).

5--They will say you are misinterpreting the remark (you're not as smart as they are).

6--They will just call you ignorant or ill informed simple because you are not a liberal.

Last edited:
I know it was a corny title for the thread....but with the sceen name of Southern Belle, what did you expect?

I got the link for this forum from a member here (Kat) I told her I would check it out....
So I am doing the polite thing and making my 1st post here even before I take a look around. But I know if Kat recomended this forum, it must be a good one.

I am a conservative, I live in the south and I am sad for the direction this president is taking our country.

I am sad for your ignorance.
The irony meter just exploded.

I know it was a corny title for the thread....but with the sceen name of Southern Belle, what did you expect?

I got the link for this forum from a member here (Kat) I told her I would check it out....
So I am doing the polite thing and making my 1st post here even before I take a look around. But I know if Kat recomended this forum, it must be a good one.

I am a conservative, I live in the south and I am sad for the direction this president is taking our country.

The irony meter just exploded.
irony.gif

I suppose you could probably be more of an actual prick if you put forth tremendous effort, Chris. Please don't.

Welcome to the forum Ms Belle.

Sorry, another ignorant conservative we don't need.

You on the other hand were a complete asshole. Of course that isn't anything different for you.

Hey, MM. Calling him an asshole is an insult to assholes!

Welcome Southern Belle!

Last edited:
i wasnt calling southern belle a bitch...geezes yall can be so damned thick...here she is new to the board...her buddies welcome her but dont give her some rep? not that a bit bitchie in my book...i gave her the rep when her pals ignore it....

duckie someday i will drive to texas (its hot here today 72 f) and kick your ass.....

did the catcus bloom....i keep asking i need to check photo

I am sad for you asshole!

I sure learned a lot from the one short post I made on this thread....I usually do a lot more reading on the forums than I do posting.

Thank you all for the nice welcome, except for Chris...I would rather join the other ladies and be considered a Bitch than to be on the same side of a discussion as someone that intellectually dishonest with himself and others as he is.

I have seen the left's tactic's over the years being on one forum or another...Someone wrote it down and posted it on a forum and I am going to repost it here, as it seems to apply with at least one lefty on this forum.....I did add a little to it also.

1--They will call you names for bringing it up.(it being any subject they object to) and (they got lots of names in their vocabulary).

5--They will say you are misinterpreting the remark (you're not as smart as they are).

6--They will just call you ignorant or ill informed simple because you are not a liberal.

most but not all,, there are some liberals on this board you can actually talk to. Bones is one of them.. Welcome to the board.

Hi. :welcome:

Hope you enjoy your stay, don't be too quick to judge, there are a lot of really good people here.

That post says more about you than it does about me.
no, it doesnt
it says a lot about YOU

And they're off and running!! Ain't this fun Miss Belle? Try to stay out of the sandbox, and you'll do fine. (I should take my own advice.)

Uh oh. Already there's profound hypocrisy. You really think only "liberals" do that? C'mon. You're covered with sand right out of the gate.

Uh oh. Already there's profound hypocrisy. You really think only "liberals" do that? C'mon. You're covered with sand right out of the gate.
you have a lot more sand than you realize

hypocrite

Hello Southern Belle. Come on in. The water's fine. Always glad to see another conservative. Just because you fessed up to being a conservative, I shall give you a little rep to get you on your way! Welcome aboard.

Forum List

Back