Hi

I had just been watching some videos of drugged-up teens acting dopey when recovering from wisdom tooth removal. Hope you weren't like this. There's a whole section of them on YouTube. I think this is my favorite.

"They were just trying to help me chew! And I didn't accept them!"

Hahahahhhha this is perfect :lol: you cant imagine what they feel , this is so crazy pain : ) now I ate something but still the same . My ears and check bones hurts due to my teeth .

Welcome to USMB Nox. Hope you enjoy posting here. Sorry about your teeth - are you going to get them pulled? I was fortunate not to have wisdom teeth - rare - but I don't mind a bit.

Welcome to USMB Nox. Hope you enjoy posting here. Sorry about your teeth - are you going to get them pulled? I was fortunate not to have wisdom teeth - rare - but I don't mind a bit.

Thanks .... I dont want them to pull out , I think they have a duty in my mouth : ) but they continue to make trouble I can change my mind :eusa_sick:

Thanks .... I dont want them to pull out , I think they have a duty in my mouth : ) but they continue to make trouble I can change my mind :eusa_sick:

Most people have them pulled - must be they continue to hurt and are not really necessary.

Most people have them pulled - must be they continue to hurt and are not really necessary.

People usually have pulled them when they're embedded in gum together inflammation . But mine are healthy : )

So why are they hurting? Too crowded maybe?

Tearing gingival to go out : ) I dont feel anything for 30 minutes , took a pill named Majezik , its so powerfull .

That's really strange. Most other teeth don't hurt when they're coming in. Must be unique to wisdom teeth. Glad that med is working for you - nothing is worse than pain in your mouth!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nox
four Ibuprofen. More if needed.

: ) No , no drugs .

Ah, you're like me! :) I don't like to take anything, either, not so much as an aspirin if I can possibly help it.

I don't know about tooth pain, but I tried gargling with warm salt water for a sore throat a few months ago and was absoluely astounded at how it took the pain away! It was a pretty severe sore throat and a couple gargles took the pain completely away for the entire day. It was back the next morning though not as severe. I gargled with the salt water again and that was it...it was gone for good.

P.S. WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :)

Ah, you're like me! :) I don't like to take anything, either, not so much as an aspirin if I can possibly help it.

I don't know about tooth pain, but I tried gargling with warm salt water for a sore throat a few months ago and was absoluely astounded at how it took the pain away! It was a pretty severe sore throat and a couple gargles took the pain completely away for the entire day. It was back the next morning though not as severe. I gargled with the salt water again and that was it...it was gone for good.

P.S. WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :)

Thanks : ) but I could not resist more and took pills . Its not problem during the day , but I could not sleep at night , painkiller pills was the only way to sleep : ) Now I'm ok , doesnot hurt anymore . I have tried to salt water but didnt work .

For a sore tooth karanfil yağı

Thanks I'm ok , doenst hurt anymore , I know Kranfil : ) its a kind of seed with interesting taste : ) I've seen at restaurant .

Sorry about the teeth, as someone who suffered for 40 years with constant tooth pain I send you my best

Templers suggestion does work and watch the pain killers

Welcome

Forum List

Back