Hi

Discombobulated

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2014
Everywhere, USA
I hope to find sane people capable of reasoned discussion here, a rare commodity on political discussion forums. The last forum I was on (to remain nameless) was so skewed to one side that any slight disagreement with the established narrative was immediately censored under the guise of trolling violations. It's the first time I've seen a forum that tolerated only one opinion. It seems the level of discussion on political forums has devolved at the same rate as political discourse in Washington. I hope to find something better here.

I hope to find sane people capable of reasoned discussion here, a rare commodity on political discussion forums. The last forum I was on (to remain nameless) was so skewed to one side that any slight disagreement with the established narrative was immediately censored under the guise of trolling violations. It's the first time I've seen a forum that tolerated only one opinion. It seems the level of discussion on political forums has devolved at the same rate as political discourse in Washington. I hope to find something better here.

You won't find anything any better here as we seem to echo Washington, but you will find some stimulation and laughter, once you get USMB figured out. And I hope you do and I hope you can hang in there and enjoy, the forums. There are many that encourage most all free speech as long as it is civil and there are others that encourage free speech of another sort. :lol:

Well, sane and reasoned discourse in the political threads is probably no different here than in Washington or just about anywhere else politics are talked about. It's ugly out there.

But welcome and have fun. Check it out. Enjoy.

Hello there, Discombobulated...

Cosmic_Particles_Welcome_Static-(HD).jpg

:)

Hello and welcome to the forums discombobulated. :)

Forum List

Back