Hi:)

haha:) And yeah, I still can't get the link....oh well...

Sorry, wish I could help more, but I'm all out of ideas here. Lol. I don't know what Windows version you are using, but maybe somebody with that version could help you, or maybe a moderator/administrator could help you. :smile: Good luck. Hope you have fun here!

ChrisL- No problem:) I don't think I know what windows version I'm using either because the numbers confuse me since they are always coming out but I think I have Windows 8... Thanks for everything though:)

Howdy....Have fun here or else.....

th

Hi Yoite.....welcome to our Forum, hope you enjoy posting here.

Another way to copy a link.....just click on the post # you want, a box will appear. Copy the bottom URL given, then paste it where you want to use it.

I used Moonglow's post above as an example. And below is what I get...takes me directly to Moonglow's post. Try it.

so what country you from? welcome aboard.
Hi:) I'm from Japan.

th
haha! lol I will:)

Another way to copy a link.....just click on the post # you want, a box will appear. Copy the bottom URL given, then paste it where you want to use it.

I used Moonglow's post above as an example. And below is what I get...takes me directly to Moonglow's post. Try it.

Thank you so much:) I'll try this method right now!

Hi there.
Hi to you too!

Here's a link to my first post I hope (not including my name post):
People's Respect Toward Authority Figures[/URL]

Last edited:
It's nice to meet you Yoite. Welcome to the forums.

so what country you from? welcome aboard.
Hi:) I'm from Japan.

th
haha! lol I will:)

Thank you so much:) I'll try this method right now!

Hi there.
Hi to you too!

Here's a link to my first post I hope (not including my name post):
People's Respect Toward Authority Figures[/URL]

from japan huh? interesting.I hope you dont have any friends there that have been exposed to the radiation accident there? and especially hope you're okay.

It's nice to meet you Yoite. Welcome to the forums.

from japan huh? interesting.I hope you dont have any friends there that have been exposed to the radiation accident there? and especially hope you're okay.
Yeah, I'm from Japan but I don't live there now. I moved at the end of my 7th grade year to get prepared for high school, so I am fine and most of my friends didn't live near the radiation zone so they are fine too. Although my grandma passed after drinking the water, but I still don't know yet. At least, I think it was drinking the water...

Forum List

Back