Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

The Benghazi 'nuts are now, officially, at 653 pm on November 1st,

crazier than the birthers.

Our Messiah is about to kick your elitist, out of touch millionaire Mormon's coon dawg ass come next week......take that to the bank.

Your Messiah is about to be kicked to the curb like the cheap $2 whore that he is...

I'll tell you what a whore is......a multi millionaire who buys into failing companies with other people's money, engineers layoffs, loss of pensions, healthcare, benefits etc. then banks tens of millions of dollars when the company relocates to another country and hires day laborers for $10 a day.

Sound like any millionaire mormon you know??

Sounds like Barry and GM to me... Ask the non-union folks at Delphi...

Your Messiah is about to be kicked to the curb like the cheap $2 whore that he is...

I'll tell you what a whore is......a multi millionaire who buys into failing companies with other people's money, engineers layoffs, loss of pensions, healthcare, benefits etc. then banks tens of millions of dollars when the company relocates to another country and hires day laborers for $10 a day.

You've got your head so far up your right wing ass you'll never smell fresh air again. Romney is worth a quarter billion dollars and a few years ago Obama was paying back his student loans...though it's the way You, Fox News, Ann Coulter and Lush Rambo think.

You've got your head so far up your right wing ass you'll never smell fresh air again. Romney is worth a quarter billion dollars and a few years ago Obama was paying back his student loans...though it's the way You, Fox News, Ann Coulter and Lush Rambo think.

The other people's money you refer to are called investors who choose to invest their money in the companies not taxpayer money the government decided to invest. Now what do you think was going to happen to these failing companies If Romney and his investors had not bought into them? They would have gone under and everyone working there would have been out of work without pensions and healthcare instead of some of them. That's liberal economics for you no wonder Romney has such a big lead in the polls on jobs and the economy.

Anyone got a suggestion on why Romney took a complete pass on the Benghazi question during the last debate?

Anyone got a suggestion on why Romney took a complete pass on the Benghazi question during the last debate?

He didn't want to be accused of exploiting the tragedy for political gain which the left surly would have done and people are focused more on the economy. In any event some the mainstream media are starting to ask more questions about Benghazi so reelected or not Obama will have to deal with this.

They can try to make hay with that issue, but the only people who are paying attention are right wing tools.

right becasue discovering that they totally and completely fumbled this is, well, just 4 bumps in the road....got it.

He didn't want to be accused of exploiting the tragedy for political gain which the left surly would have done and people are focused more on the economy. In any event some the mainstream media are starting to ask more questions about Benghazi so reelected or not Obama will have to deal with this.

So Romney did not bring up the 'facts' because he was afraid of being attacked from the left? You realize that makes absolutely no sense. If the President was in such negligence would that be something Romney could use to show he would be a better president? Yet he took a pass. Sorry, just not buying it.

So I guess that little fact of Al Qaeda taking responsibility for the Benghazi attacks mere hours after it happened should be dismissed as pesky little details that don't fit your argument.

They totally didn't, and it wasn't even Al Qaeda that supposedly took credit. Those guys you're talking about actually said they didn't take part like 24 hours later. Also don't think he's post mentioned terrorist groups or not.

So Romney did not bring up the 'facts' because he was afraid of being attacked from the left? You realize that makes absolutely no sense. If the President was in such negligence would that be something Romney could use to show he would be a better president? Yet he took a pass. Sorry, just not buying it.
Buy it or don't being portrayed as someone trying to exploit a tragedy for political gain in a close election can cost you the election that was a risk Romney decided not to take in my view.

So I guess that little fact of Al Qaeda taking responsibility for the Benghazi attacks mere hours after it happened should be dismissed as pesky little details that don't fit your argument.

They totally didn't, and it wasn't even Al Qaeda that supposedly took credit. Those guys you're talking about actually said they didn't take part like 24 hours later. Also don't think he's post mentioned terrorist groups or not.

Nothing like a post from a very informed person being answered by a one liner by someone with the simplest of facts completely wrong. They are desperate, insanely so, that this catches on because they see it is the only chance Romney has of defeating Obama. Ain't happenin'.

Here's a GREAT POST BY Koshergirl on Sept 12th, showing where this Administration APOLOGIZED FOR THE VIDEO.. with a link..

ALL OF YOU REVISIONIST LIAR LIBS are full of shit.. ALL OF YOU BLAMED THE FUCKING VIDEO in the beginning and demanded the filmmaker be arrested, some even demanded his death on this forum.. YOUR MESSIAH BLAMED THE VIDEO.. You were being good Zombies.. Now you all deny Obama blamed the video.. LMAO!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5973857-post91.html

Buy it or don't being portrayed as someone trying to exploit a tragedy for political gain in a close election can cost you the election that was a risk Romney decided not to take in my view.

It is not that he would be seen inaccurately as trying to exploit tragedy for political gain. It is that it is exactly what it is. It is exactly what you are doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back