Hidden Tapes & Secret Emails: Right Wing Now Throwing Kitchen Sink At Obama On Libya

You weren't even here NOOB when most of us spent day in and day out arguing about freedom of speech in regard to this filmmaker and every liberal not only didn't give a damn about his rights but demanded his arrest and some, even his death.. Worry about something you have some idea about.. I don['t give a shit that you think the investigation should be over.. LIBERAL.

Ms. LadyGunSlinger,

If you are going to ever address me again, you will do it appropriately by addressing me using the designated UID that you see above, or you are not going to do it at all while expecting a civilized response from me in the future at the same time. I hope you can appreciate that point.

Point number #2: Whether I was here yesterday, or last year, the fact that some people want to force the word "terror" down everyone's throat, merely because they've been duped into believing that there is a terrorist lurking around each and every corner, has absolutely nothing rational to do with Benghazi, whatsoever. Nor, does it make the United States of America any more safe or sound a place to live. In fact, the blow-back you just might receive in running around labeling everything a "terrorist attack," just might be the kind of blow-back that you are hopelessly ill-prepared to deal with and on a level that I guarantee you have not yet begun to think about.

Point number #3: The Administration told you what it knew, when it knew it and to the degree that it knew it and at the time that it knew it. Common sense, should tell anyone, even those that have never worked in mission critical levels of government before, that an entire Administration is not composed of a singular individual and that many people comprise an Administration, who work in different parts of the Administration and who often times are physically located in different parts of the world.

Point number #4: Common sense, should tell anyone that neither SecState Rice, PS Carney, SecDef Panetta, CJSC Dempsey or CINC Obama, are robots and will not step in front of a camera with precisely the exact same words and/or phrases that describe what they knew and when they knew it, about Benghazi.

Point number #5: Common sense, should tell most anyone that given the logistical differentials between each higher ranking member of the Administration, tasked with the responsibility of handling the public communications side of any crisis, and given all the inbound information coming into the Administration simultaneously about an extremely fluid tactical situation almost halfway around the world, that each individual might be receiving information from different sources in different places simultaneously, that would provide the one receiving said information with slightly more or less information than anyone else in the loop, just before their Press Conference is expected to be delivered to the American People. By definition that means that the absolute granular detail of statements made by any one individual within the Administration as such close proximity to the actual events, could very easily be anything from being absolutely congruent, to flat out perpendicular to what somebody else in the Administration might have said just a few minutes, or a couple of hours prior (or, subsequent - depending on the arrival time of new information).

Now, this is how the real world work, Ms. LadyGunSlinger. The reports have always been that the CIA was even providing Administration Officials with conflicting information after the attacks. The local Media (not the U.S. media near your hometown) in Benghazi, was reporting conflicting information. Eye witnesses were reporting conflicting information. Such information had to be filtered as best as humanly possible before being delivered to your ears and your eyes through your flat screen television.

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CBC nor NBC, had neither a Studio, nor an Affiliate anywhere near the action when things broke out. So, who can you get reliable information from in a country nearly halfway around the world in a situation like that. You get it from the people on the ground, closest to the action.

There were eye witnesses who said that 150 armed men wearing beards and sporting Radical Islamic "colors," came in an cowed-up nearly 20 younger people and caused them to chant about the Video. So, any other eyewitnesses on the ground, could have easily interpreted that to be similar to the attack on the Egyptian Embassy, where the Video was part of the causation.

Lastly, during the time of the actual attacks, personnel from the Benghazi compound had previously been reporting to the Administration that in fact the Video had been the causation for local and regional fallout. So, when everything starts to hit the fan at 2130 hrs local time in Benghazi, just outside the compound, it makes perfectly good sense that the initial belief would be that the Video and the fallout therein, had something to do with it.

If I were stationed in that compound providing Security as a DSS Special Agent, after witnessing everything that happened in Egypt, Tripoli and throughout the entire region after the Egyptian Government decided to hype a video that had already been out there for two (2) weeks prior, I would have also been under the impression that the initial attack on my position was predicated at least in part, on the Video.

So, sitting here and pretending as if there was no justification for considering the "Video" as the initial probable cause for the attacks in Benghazi, simply flirts with irrational thought and a total lack of logical deduction.

As time progressed and they learned more than they knew previously, the causation became clearer for them and they began to coalesce around a more stable theory of events. Even so, the matter is still under investigation (like it or not) and the causation is subject to change. Not because Fox News got it right - but because Fox News, has single handily confused half the entire country and flooded their absolute hate for this President, with more fuel than was dumped inside the Benghazi Compound by the attackers.

When we stop playing games with this issue - the facts start to get a bit clearer.

NNOOOOO!!! Do not try to communicate with that one! She is off the hinges. She has the brain of a walnut and the personality of a dementor.

The simple fact that the death of these four men was Directly attributal to Obama's cold indifference and incompetence, or at most an admission that Obama was involved with weapons to the terrorists.

Is there any reasonable, rational, logical set of facts and/or evidence that would support such a claim, anywhere on record that does not have its source in the Fox News "Exclusive Report" that triggered it?

- Who told you that WMD was being shipped from a "large CIA logistical center" to Turkey, through Libya?

- Who told you that the CIA called in "Air Support?"

- Do know how we execute the delivery of "Air Support?"

Where the information comes from does matter.

fox just reported that have more classified documents, one they discussed shows chris stevens himself informing the state dept and the wh that his libyan detail had possibly been infiltrated by al qaeda and that he no longer trusted them.. Very damning.. And yet.. Hillary, obama.. Did nothing. More evidence of total incompetence!

View attachment 22220

What's wrong?? Facts always hurt, hmm? :badgrin:

Facts?? Is that what you were shooting for??? Didn't see one anywhere. Nothing you say ever hurts. It's always gibberish!!!

$11 Gibberish mug - Siv.jpg

Last edited:
Final Story.....the Republicans used every tactic they could muster for Clinton's two terms trying to remove him from office and they failed.

Clinton perjured himself under oath in a Federal court as a sitting President.

I don't care. It didn't hurt him. You nut jobs failed at trying to destroy him and you will fail trying to defeat Obama. Did you know that Bill Clinton left office with an approval rating of 68% and George Bush's was 22%??

:clap2:

You weren't even here NOOB when most of us spent day in and day out arguing about freedom of speech in regard to this filmmaker and every liberal not only didn't give a damn about his rights but demanded his arrest and some, even his death.. Worry about something you have some idea about.. I don['t give a shit that you think the investigation should be over.. LIBERAL.

Ms. LadyGunSlinger,

If you are going to ever address me again, you will do it appropriately by addressing me using the designated UID that you see above, or you are not going to do it at all while expecting a civilized response from me in the future at the same time. I hope you can appreciate that point.

Point number #2: Whether I was here yesterday, or last year, the fact that some people want to force the word "terror" down everyone's throat, merely because they've been duped into believing that there is a terrorist lurking around each and every corner, has absolutely nothing rational to do with Benghazi, whatsoever. Nor, does it make the United States of America any more safe or sound a place to live. In fact, the blow-back you just might receive in running around labeling everything a "terrorist attack," just might be the kind of blow-back that you are hopelessly ill-prepared to deal with and on a level that I guarantee you have not yet begun to think about.

Point number #3: The Administration told you what it knew, when it knew it and to the degree that it knew it and at the time that it knew it. Common sense, should tell anyone, even those that have never worked in mission critical levels of government before, that an entire Administration is not composed of a singular individual and that many people comprise an Administration, who work in different parts of the Administration and who often times are physically located in different parts of the world.

Point number #4: Common sense, should tell anyone that neither SecState Rice, PS Carney, SecDef Panetta, CJSC Dempsey or CINC Obama, are robots and will not step in front of a camera with precisely the exact same words and/or phrases that describe what they knew and when they knew it, about Benghazi.

Point number #5: Common sense, should tell most anyone that given the logistical differentials between each higher ranking member of the Administration, tasked with the responsibility of handling the public communications side of any crisis, and given all the inbound information coming into the Administration simultaneously about an extremely fluid tactical situation almost halfway around the world, that each individual might be receiving information from different sources in different places simultaneously, that would provide the one receiving said information with slightly more or less information than anyone else in the loop, just before their Press Conference is expected to be delivered to the American People. By definition that means that the absolute granular detail of statements made by any one individual within the Administration as such close proximity to the actual events, could very easily be anything from being absolutely congruent, to flat out perpendicular to what somebody else in the Administration might have said just a few minutes, or a couple of hours prior (or, subsequent - depending on the arrival time of new information).

Now, this is how the real world work, Ms. LadyGunSlinger. The reports have always been that the CIA was even providing Administration Officials with conflicting information after the attacks. The local Media (not the U.S. media near your hometown) in Benghazi, was reporting conflicting information. Eye witnesses were reporting conflicting information. Such information had to be filtered as best as humanly possible before being delivered to your ears and your eyes through your flat screen television.

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CBC nor NBC, had neither a Studio, nor an Affiliate anywhere near the action when things broke out. So, who can you get reliable information from in a country nearly halfway around the world in a situation like that. You get it from the people on the ground, closest to the action.

Point number #6: There were eye witnesses who said that 150 armed men wearing beards and sporting Radical Islamic "colors," came in an cowed-up nearly 20 younger people and caused them to chant about the Video. So, any other eyewitnesses on the ground, could have easily interpreted that to be similar to the attack on the Egyptian Embassy, where the Video was part of the causation.

Point number #7: During the time of the actual attacks, personnel from the Benghazi compound had previously been reporting to the Administration that in fact the Video had been the causation for local and regional fallout. So, when everything starts to hit the fan at 2130 hrs local time in Benghazi, just outside the compound, it makes perfectly good sense that the initial belief would be that the Video and the fallout therein, had something to do with it. If I were stationed in that compound providing Security as a DSS Special Agent, after witnessing everything that happened in Egypt, Tripoli and throughout the entire region after the Egyptian Government decided to hype a video that had already been out there for two (2) weeks prior, I would have also been under the impression that the initial attack on my position was predicated at least in part, on the Video.

So, sitting here and pretending as if there was no justification for considering the "Video" as the initial probable cause for the attacks in Benghazi, simply flirts with irrational thought and a total lack of logical deduction.

As time progressed and they learned more than they knew previously, the causation became clearer for them and they began to coalesce around a more stable theory of events. Even so, the matter is still under investigation (like it or not) and the causation is subject to change. Not because Fox News got it right - but because Fox News, has single handily confused half the entire country and flooded their absolute hate for this President, with more fuel than was dumped inside the Benghazi Compound by the attackers.

When we stop playing games with this issue - the facts start to get a bit clearer.

kapow.jpg

WoW!!!!

*stands and gives the Gentleman a one-man-standing-ovation*

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I feel like I'm on the Benghazi wingnut board. I wonder why there's no Libya board...

Last edited:

Ms. LadyGunSlinger,

Point number #2: Whether I was here yesterday, or last year, the fact that some people want to force the word "terror" down everyone's throat, merely because they've been duped into believing that there is a to get a bit clearer.

Ok, see ya liberal. LOL Don't let the door smack you on the way out and take your liberal cheerleading KOOKS with you! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Obama supporters are tired of the accusations towards Obama about Benghazi, there is a fast way to stop them. He can come out and tell people what happened. Was he in the situation room or did he delegate the disaster?

Yeah, because that will quiet the whackos...

Just like releasing his long form birth certificate made the Birthers go away...

Um...no, wait.

you're to dumb to realize obama watch and gave final commands while he watch 4 Americans get killed...again you show 3rd grade retorts w/o substance and I can't believe you actually vote...what a unedjamacated(dumb down spelling for ya) clueless voter. You continue to be lazy in how you seek the truth as in liberal slant media. Maybe truth isnit in your neighborhood or yet again you're faucking lazy turc of infinite delusions.

If Obama supporters are tired of the accusations towards Obama about Benghazi, there is a fast way to stop them. He can come out and tell people what happened. Was he in the situation room or did he delegate the disaster?

Just like releasing his long form birth certificate made the Birthers go away...

Um...no, wait.

you're to dumb to realize obama watch and gave final commands while he watch 4 Americans get killed...again you show 3rd grade retorts w/o substance and I can't believe you actually vote...what a unedjamacated(dumb down spelling for ya) clueless voter. You continue to be lazy in how you seek the truth as in liberal slant media. Maybe truth isnit in your neighborhood or yet again you're faucking lazy turc of infinite delusions.

So FOX lied.

Of course Barry didn't lie. He only sent his minions out to every morning talk show telling us that the whole thing was a spontaneous demostration about a video no one knew about or saw.

Naah Barry didn't lie.

He lied and those four very brave men died.

Wonder if he'll put that shit on his resume when he gets kicked to the curb on Tuesday??

Sounds like Barry and GM to me... Ask the non-union folks at Delphi...

You've got your head so far up your right wing ass you'll never smell fresh air again. Romney is worth a quarter billion dollars and a few years ago Obama was paying back his student loans...though it's the way You, Fox News, Ann Coulter and Lush Rambo think.

The other people's money you refer to are called investors who choose to invest their money in the companies not taxpayer money the government decided to invest. Now what do you think was going to happen to these failing companies If Romney and his investors had not bought into them? They would have gone under and everyone working there would have been out of work without pensions and healthcare instead of some of them. That's liberal economics for you no wonder Romney has such a big lead in the polls on jobs and the economy.

Like I said.....Other People's Money. Romney chose the layoffs and loss of benefits and moving companies out of America.

Ms. LadyGunSlinger,

Point number #6: There were eye witnesses who said that 150 armed men wearing beards and sporting Radical Islamic "colors," came in an cowed-up nearly 20 younger people and caused them to chant about the Video. So, any other eyewitnesses on the ground, could have easily interpreted that to be similar to the attack on the Egyptian Embassy, where the Video was part of the causation.

Point number #7: During the time of the actual attacks, personnel from the Benghazi compound had previously been reporting to the Administration that in fact the Video had been the causation for local and regional fallout. So, when everything starts to hit the fan at 2130 hrs local time in Benghazi, just outside the compound, it makes perfectly good sense that the initial belief would be that the Video and the fallout therein, had something to do with it. If I were stationed in that compound providing Security as a DSS Special Agent, after witnessing everything that happened in Egypt, Tripoli and throughout the entire region after the Egyptian Government decided to hype a video that had already been out there for two (2) weeks prior, I would have also been under the impression that the initial attack on my position was predicated at least in part, on the Video.

Using facts and reason with LadyCumSlinger is really a waste of time, but good effort.

She went on a 20 thread rant about bayonets after the third debate. True story.

Um...no, wait.

I'd be more amused by your arguments if you could spell.

Even though F15E pretty much defined this issue, to put it simply. This was a tragedy, but the GOP trying to politicize it is a farce. And Romney got spanked by the media every time he did it, which is why he isn't even trying at this point.

A lot of Democrats I know voted for Obama figuring that if they elected Hillary, the Right Wing would get unhinged again. Well, looks like you all went unhinged anyway.

Well you can bet your boots that if Bush were POTUS right now the LSM would have Benghazi plasters on the news 24/7. The NY slimes would have 8 inch front page headings and they would run it for weeks.

Oh wait. I forgot. This is Barry a Dem and they sure wouldn't want a story like Benghazi to upset his run for that second term. Never mind.

Bull!!!! Bush was only accused of things he actually did. But then how would you know??? You bat crap crazies never held him accountable for anything, did you?? Ass.

LMAO Bush wasn't perfect by any means but the press sure missed no opportunity to plaster anything he may or may not have done all over the airwaves and in print.

Haven't seen the same for Barry boy and his pack of incompetent boobs.

Your a bat shit crazy Barry supporter who see's nothing wrong with letting four good men die when they could have been saved. Talk about an ASS.

Last edited:
You could bet your ass if this had happened under Bush what this board would of looked like..

Hell we still hear about him today, but don't you DARE question the Dear Leader, then you are accused of using American deaths or of being A DAMNED RACIST.

Well you can bet your boots that if Bush were POTUS right now the LSM would have Benghazi plasters on the news 24/7. The NY slimes would have 8 inch front page headings and they would run it for weeks.

Oh wait. I forgot. This is Barry a Dem and they sure wouldn't want a story like Benghazi to upset his run for that second term. Never mind.

Bull!!!! Bush was only accused of things he actually did. But then how would you know??? You bat crap crazies never held him accountable for anything, did you?? Ass.

LMAO Bush wasn't perfect by any means but the press sure missed no opportunity to plaster anything he may or may not have done all over the airwaves and in print.

Haven't seen the same for Barry boy and his pack of incompetent boobs.

Your a bat shit crazy Barry supporter who see's nothing wrong with letting four good men die when they could have been saved. Talk about an ASS.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

No Shit Sherlock

Forum List

Back