High school blocks access to conservative, pro-gun – but not liberal – web sites

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
» High School Blocks Access to Conservative, Pro-Gun ? But Not Liberal ? Web Sites Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

A Connecticut high school student discovered that his school’s web filters block access to conservative, libertarian and pro-gun web sites but will allow students to view sites supporting gun control, abortion and the Democratic Party.

Nonnewaug High School’s SonicWALL Internet filters restrict access to web sites for the National Association for Gun Rights, the Connecticut GOP, RedState and even Townhall.

On the other hand, students are free to access the home pages of Moms Demand Action, Planned Parenthood, the Connecticut Democrat Party and the official site of Hillary Clinton.

“I used my study hall to research gun control facts and statistics. That is when I noticed that most of the pro-Second Amendment websites were blocked, while the sites that were in favor of gun control generally were not,” Andrew Lampart told Campus Reform.

I fucking hate schools, school administrators, school boards, teachers... the whole nine yards.

Children and young adults are not meant to sit down in a chair for 8 hours. It's obedience school and nothing else.

This is why this movie gets such high ratings from non-MSM controlled polls. I agreed with those kids every step of the way in that movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_It_Up_(film)

I'm not surprised about the gun websites being blocked, but here's what really infuriates me:

“I immediately found out that the State Democrat website was unblocked but the State GOP website was blocked,” Lampart said.

Lampart even tried to explore websites like Christianity.com and the Vatican’s site but they were both blocked. However, Islam-guide.com was not blocked.

Disgusting, but typical of today's public schools.

Student Accuses High School Of Blocking Conservative Websites « CBS Connecticut

Yeah, Obama's gestapo is out in force in America today. The question is for how long.

Forum List

Back