Hilarious how USMB right wingers get everything turned back on them.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's not only hilarious, it's stunning.

They are still trying to attack the Clinton Foundation when it's the Trump Foundation that is actually under multiple criminal probes. And it's even admitted to guilt.

They accuse Democrats of touching girls when there are pictures of Donald Trump feeling his daughter's butt while her leg rubs directly against his kibbles and bits.

There is this lame attempts to link Democrats with Russians when just about everyone in Trump's Administration, his campaign and his FAMILY has proven and documented Russian ties. They even publicly admit it.

They complain that Democrats are blocking economic progress while only Democrats have jobs plans, education plans, healthcare plans, veteran's jobs plans and so on.

You can go on and on. Do they think they can keep this up forever?

Hillary sold her SecState position for $145,000,000. Had Condi Rice done the same, CommiProgs would be screaming for the death penalty

They are still trying to attack the Clinton Foundation when it's the Trump Foundation that is actually under multiple criminal probes. And it's even admitted to guilt.

They accuse Democrats of touching girls when there are pictures of Donald Trump feeling his daughter's butt while her leg rubs directly against his kibbles and bits.

There is this lame attempts to link Democrats with Russians when just about everyone in Trump's Administration, his campaign and his FAMILY has proven and documented Russian ties. They even publicly admit it.

They complain that Democrats are blocking economic progress while only Democrats have jobs plans, education plans, healthcare plans, veteran's jobs plans and so on.

You really do need a course in anatomy

I don't want to offend everyone here, but what I think is funny (in a pathetic, sad way) is the level of partisanship here...the football mentality. R= bad, D = good (or vice versa). I've thought from the very beginning that Trump is "one of them"… meaning he was approved by the establishment, and he is just going to continue the same policies, for the most part, of the PTSB.

I mentioned that on : this thread.

I don't want to offend everyone here, but what I think is funny (in a pathetic, sad way) is the level of partisanship here...the football mentality. R= bad, D = good (or vice versa). I've thought from the very beginning that Trump is "one of them"… meaning he was approved by the establishment, and he is just going to continue the same policies, for the most part, of the PTSB.

Wouldn't the Bushes, the Clintons, the Romneys and the McCains be the leaders of the 'establishment'? Do you believe they approve of Donald Trump?

The few tired Trump supporters here are here simply because talking face to fact to tangible people gets them nothing but laughs in thier faces....you can only feel sorry for these people and put em on ignore...they're nothing but a waste of time and are too stupid for words

If you find that anyone is offended by you calling them out on their "tribal mentality", just know that you are right, and it pisses them off that you can see it.

The few tired Trump supporters here are here simply because talking face to fact to tangible people gets them nothing but laughs in thier faces....you can only feel sorry for these people and put em on ignore...they're nothing but a waste of time and are too stupid for words
Another post that shows exactly why Trump won. You are your own worst enemy.

Wouldn't the Bushes, the Clintons, the Romneys and the McCains be the leaders of the 'establishment'? Do you believe they approve of Donald Trump?

Yes they are definitely establishment, and I'm sure they approve of him continuing the wars, expanding the government, etc. etc.

The one recent example of this hive mentality Ive seen is the Roy Moore response. He decided that he'd just string together a bunch of pro nouns that Republicans must respond to like Pavlov's dog because...lets face it, he used it for a reason. He was like "That doggone Hillary Clinton - Liberal Elite - Fake News - Rainy Day - God Hatin - Flag Stompin liars at the BIAS WaPo pooped my good God Lovin name"

and they cheer. Its the silliest thing. I'm going to start a GoFundMe that says "Lets prove Hillary wrong about the 2nd Amendment and support Trump, and fuck Kurig" and post it saying Obama said Conservatives wouldnt give 10 cents let alone $10. Watch the money roll in

The problem is there are so many.

the answer is yes... they think they can run the country like a banana republic forever.

we don't even have to get into Donald inappropriately touching his daughter.... we have him admitting he liked walking into the dressing room full of 14 and 15 year old girls and watching them change... "because [he] could". we also have him saying he grabbled women by the pussy because he could because he's famous. THAT is sexual assault.

the trumptards couldn't care less....

true story

I got something to post about rdean:

"What is "rdeaning" you might ask? As any long-time USMB knows, "rdeaning" means to cast aspersion on Republicans for every single thing that could possibly go wrong in the world, no matter how improbable or impossible blaming Republicans for such an event may be."

Toro Spot on!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Aspersion suggests something not true.

I believe in truth.

What have I said that turned out to be not true?

Forum List

Back